Sequel - Cover

Sequel

Copyright© 2005 by maryjane

Chapter 14: Virginia and Melissa

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Virginia and Melissa - Characters from "Preacher's Wife", "Ryan" and "Lace Curtains" interact lustfully. Some codes will appear in later chapters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Size  

"You no good fucking cunt! How dare you?" I'm rarely that loud.

I had rung Melissa's bell, perhaps a little too insistently, but I didn't think so. After the Venetian blinds rustled at the window alongside the door, it had opened to reveal Melissa Johnson, with her grandmother standing near her. Her eyebrows went up and her mouth opened when she heard my opening tirade but she said nothing. Emily reacted in similar fashion. Melissa looked past me to note that I was alone, then spoke softly.

"Won't you come in, please?"

A soft answer is supposed to turn away wrath, but it did nothing to calm me down. I walked in and closed the door behind me; at least I didn't slam it.

"You've got some fucking nerve!"

She shook her head silently and led us to the living room, pointing at a chair. She walked to the bar and asked, "White or red?" When I said nothing, she poured three glasses of white wine and handed them out. I sat and she raised her eyebrows again, a signal that she was ready to listen, to be torn apart.

"I don't care if you are the Reverend's wife, you should be torn limb from limb. You had no right to seduce my kid brother, he's just a baby compared to you. You should be ashamed of yourself. Cunt!"

Melissa remained calm; she had no intention of getting involved in a screaming fight or a hair-pulling match, and her calmness pissed me off.

"Let me ask you this, Ms. Underwood. Which one of you is fucking my husband?"

"Which one?"

"Yes. You or your mother?"

"What does it matter? We know all about you fucking around since before you moved here, and your trips to Las Vegas to go whoring around, fucking everyone in that town."

"We? Do you mean you and Michael or you and your mother? Are you telling me that you and your mother both are fucking Michael?"

My face reddened. "Yes, so what? He's only doing it to get even with you for all the disgusting things you've been doing."

"Well, what I've been doing has been in private. Nobody knows anything. But I've seen the two of you standing in front of church shaking his hand and it looks like you want to jump his bones right on the spot, and if I can see it, so can everyone else. I'm the one who's getting even."

"But he loves you; he tells us that all the time. He's only susceptible because your conduct is hurting him."

"Us? Do the Underwood women do threesomes with my husband?"

I reddened again. "No... but it's a nice thought." OK, so I lied.

"And you have the nerve to call me a cunt?"

"But Ernie's only a kid."

"A kid with a nice fat cock. Tell me, which one of them told you?"

"Which one?"

Slowly it dawned on me. Ernie mostly hangs out with Ryan. If there were two of them, it had to be Ryan. "That little bastard." I was whispering to myself, sotto voce, but they heard me.

It was Emily's turn to chime in. "They don't belong to us, Virginia. We use them, they use us, and we all move on."

I looked at her. "You too?"

She smiled, nodded. "Your brother is hung better."

I began to cry. Melissa came over to me and pulled me off the chair; I fell into her arms, sobbing. Her hands stroked my back, calming me with their touch and with the soft whisper of her voice. "It's OK, Ginny. It happens to all of us."

I pulled my head back to look into Melissa's face. All I saw was caring, concern, softness; not a hint of anger at my attack nor any defiance on her part.

"Why do you want to hurt your husband so much, Melissa? He loves you very much."

"I'm not sure, Ginny. I love him too. I don't know if I really want to hurt him, or if I wanted to hurt you and your mother for shaming me. Or maybe I'm just a slut like Granny."

"Don't talk like that about me, child, even joking. If it weren't for sluts, you wouldn't have been born." The three of us smiled.

I looked at Melissa again. "You have the perfect face to be a Reverend's wife."

She gave me an embarrassed smile. I lost control of myself; I leaned forward and kissed her, full on the lips. Softly, without tongue, but warmly. Her response was equally soft but even warmer. You could hear a pin drop. Melissa and I held our breaths; only Emily's exhale could be heard. The target of my wrath took my hand.

"Let's go upstairs. Will you join us, Granny?"

"Certainly, dear, but only to watch; I'm a little tired."

Although the stairs were wide enough for two, I walked behind Melissa, the better to stare at that lovely ass swaying, sashaying with each step. I wanted to bury my face in it, and she could feel my eyes.

"Do you like what you see, Ginny?"

"You know that I do. What I don't understand, though, is that the only reason I came here is to ream you a new asshole, and if that's the case, why am I wearing a thong instead of panties?"

She giggled, as did Emily behind me, whose hand was resting on my back as we climbed the stairway to heaven, for that's where I thought we were going.

In the master bedroom, standing before the bed that she shared with Michael, my minister, my lover, the kiss resumed, still softly. Emily hugged me from behind, squeezing my breasts, kissed me on the back of my neck, and went to sit in an easy chair.

The kiss hardened, became fiercer, then lips parted to allow two tongues to join the encounter. My juices flowed freely in anticipation of the sensual sensations upcoming, accelerated by Melissa's hand on my ass, pulling me toward her, a pleasant but totally unnecessary pull. We tore ourselves apart, the heat of our libidos generating perspiration from both sides. There was to be no seductive stripping of each other; undressing was to be personal and immediate.

My clothing flew toward Emily's lap; she caught and dropped the garments behind her. I faced Melissa wearing just my thong, freshly laundered to eliminate whoever's dried cum had been there. Melissa was naked in just two garments.

"You're not wearing any underwear at all?"

She laughed. "You never know who might come to visit."

That broke the remaining tension and we calmly sank onto her bed, their bed. I awaited Melissa's soft fingers removing my thong in preparation for a relaxing sixty-nine - my mouth watered in rhythm with my pussy - but Melissa had other ideas. We were stretched out alongside of each other, facing each other, our groins rubbing as though we were man and woman instead of two lustful strangers whose argument had just become peace negotiations.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.