Sequel - Cover

Sequel

Copyright© 2005 by maryjane

Chapter 12: Ryan And Ernie

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Ryan And Ernie - Characters from "Preacher's Wife", "Ryan" and "Lace Curtains" interact lustfully. Some codes will appear in later chapters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Size  

"Did you believe those two fucking women?"

"I never heard of anything like that. Also, I never fucked a girl and her grandmother before."

"Shit, Ernie, how old do you think she is?"

"In her sixties, maybe."

"That's fucking OLD."

"But nice and wet, Ryan."

"Plus great fucking knockers; not a bit of sag in them."

"Right; they couldn't hold a pencil under them."

"Yeah, that's true. What do you want to do now?"

"Is anybody home at your place, Ryan?"

"Everybody."

"Let's go to my place, then. No one's there."

"Could you believe her grabbing my hand like that?"

"And playing with my nuts? Yeah, I believe it."

"Anybody ever do that to you before, Ernie?"

"Other than my own hand? Shit, no."

I took a deep breath. "Did you like it?"

Ernie gave me a funny look but not a straight answer. "Did you like it?"

I didn't answer him either. We walked in silence to his place, each deep in our own thoughts. Yes, I did like it, the idea of playing with another guy and getting him off, at least indirectly. My only experience had been limited to Ginny and her mother; I had never done anything with another guy. Oh, sure, I had seen lots of naked guys in the locker room, but they had never held any interest for me. This time, though, when Melissa grabbed my hand and held it against Ernie's balls, I was forced to actually contemplate another guy's sexual organs as such, and the thought was pleasant. In reality, when my fingers were on his nuts, my cock was harder than I could remember it ever being. Fucking a pussy is superb, but the idea of trying it with a guy was pushing itself into the front of my brain. Still, I tried to push it back.

"Do you have any new magazines or videos, Ernie? I'm still horny as hell."

"You need new? Something we've already seen isn't good enough for you?"

"I guess you're right."

"Anyway, I do have a new DVD; it's girl on girl."

"Cool."

He put it into the player and we sat on the couch, at opposite ends. It was what you'd expect; lots of kissing, bare tits rubbing, nipple sucking and then lots of pussy licking, straight on and sixty-nine. I was sitting there, rubbing my meat through my jeans, sort of warming it up for a satisfactory jerk off.

"Hey, Ryan, how about a reverse race? Let's see who can hold out the longest." Without waiting for my reply, Ernie stood and dropped his jeans and shorts. I stared; Ernie's bigger than me and so his cock is fatter. Nothing to embarrass me, just something to make me shudder at the thought of having it up my ass. I stripped as he had and began to slowly stroke my pecker. My eyes jumped back and forth between the whores on the screen and the loaded weapon on Ernie's lap.

"That's not fair, Ernie. You're barely moving your hand; you'll be able to hold out forever that way."

He didn't react. My own hand was resting on my knee. My brain was all ajumble as I tried to form the words that I knew I wanted to say. Should I? Oh, what the fuck; in for a penny, in for a pound.

"If we're trying to see who can hold out, maybe we should be doing each other."

Ernie looked at me for what seemed to be an eternity. He was staring at my face; his eyes never strayed to my cock. In the background, I could hear the soft beat of the fuck music from the lesbian show on the screen. Finally, finally, he slid over toward me and reached for my sex organ. My hand responded, feeling that fat salami waiting to be stroked. But contrary to the underlying premise of the contest, each hand moved very slowly on the other's cock as we watched one slut's tongue massaging the other's pussy.

What the fuck was I doing? I was playing with my best friend's cock. I didn't feel like I was gay, but I sure as hell wasn't going to let go either. This was the friend whose big sister had been the first one to let me fuck her, who had taught me most everything that I knew about fucking. Everything, that is, except for what their mother had added to my education. The Underwoods, mother and daughter, had been my instructors, and now I was about to experience some more from their son and brother.

As slowly as Ernie was stroking, still I was about to explode and damn it, I wasn't ready to cum; I still needed to stay hard and to feel that hand wrapped around me. On the screen, the cunt was drooling. I couldn't really see the lubrication, but I could tell by the reflection of the studio lights off the moisture on her pussy lips. I pulled Ernie's hand off me, slid off the couch and twisted around to take his cock into my mouth. His body stiffened but didn't resist; he wanted to be blown as much as I wanted to blow him, to suck every drop of his cum out of him. I knew what my own cum tasted like, and I wanted something to compare.

I sucked madly, without the finesse of mother and daughter. My hand was on Ernie's nuts, jiggling them; his hand was on the back of my head, pulling my mouth as far onto him as possible. My saliva oozed out of the corner of my mouth. It was no loss; there was still plenty left on his cock for lubrication as he humped up into my face.

"Oh, shit, Ryan, keep sucking; make me cum, make me cum. Oh, shit." He moaned like his sister. "Oh, shit, I gotta cum, I gotta cum, I gotta..."

His cream blasted into my mouth. I never gave a thought to the taste; I guess it was the same as my own. What I thought about was the volume, spurting, spurting, spurting into me, coating my palate and tongue. How could this guy unload so much into my mouth after what he had already shot into Melissa and her fucking grandmother Emily. Son of a bitch, if I ever decided to turn gay, this is the cock that I wanted to suck.

I sat back on my heels, my mouth full of Ernie's fuck sauce. I had no choice but to swallow it; I knew better than to spit it out and there was no way I was going to kiss him to give some of it back to him. I tried not to giggle at my thoughts; I was willing to suck his cock but I wouldn't kiss him. In retrospect, it seems perfectly logical.

I swirled the thick cream around my mouth; while I had tasted cum before, all I had done with my own was a quick lick before washing my hand. This was a new and delightful experience, yet while I loved what I was doing, still I knew that I remained firmly heterosexual. Swallowing all that I could, I used my tongue to lick around my mouth, almost like a cat cleaning itself, to make sure that I consumed every drop.

Ernie reclined against the back of the couch, a satisfied smile on his face. I on the other hand still had balls full of cum that needed release.

"Turn over, Ernie; I need to fuck you."

His face showed surprise, slowly turning to understanding and finally to acceptance. He jumped up.

"Don't go away; I'll be right back."

He was up the stairs and back down quickly, handing me a tube of KY. I wondered if it was from his mother's room or his sister's, but decided that to ask was to risk my life unnecessarily, for he would certainly kill me.

He knelt on the couch, facing straight back, his asshole presenting itself for my pleasure. I squeezed the tube into my hand and began to lather up his cheeks and crack, moving then to my own cock. After that, it was back to him, with one, then two fingers plunging into the darkness, leaving lubrication in their wake as they twisted, spreading the O-ring of his ass to receive me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.