Sequel - Cover

Sequel

Copyright© 2005 by maryjane

Chapter 11: Emily And The Boys

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Emily And The Boys - Characters from "Preacher's Wife", "Ryan" and "Lace Curtains" interact lustfully. Some codes will appear in later chapters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Size  

I couldn't remember the last time I had gotten laid; I mean good old fashioned fucking, cock in cunt, not a blow job or a pussy licking. Except for that one man, of course, but it's up to him whether or not he wants to tell you about it. When I was a kid, I would fuck anything with meat between his legs, white, black, yellow, brown. I never fucked a dog, though. I saw it once in a porn movie, and it was tempting, but I never got the chance.

I was known as Easy Emily and I was kind of proud of that, slut that I was. Actually, I was kind of happy that no one knew my middle name; otherwise, I would have been Cathy the Cunt, and that would have pissed me off.

To this day, I couldn't tell you who Melissa's grandfather is. It wasn't a question of whether it was A or B, or even C, but more like 'I haven't the slightest fucking idea.' It was just some guy fucking me with my legs spread up against the back of the front seat. Life was just going from one orgasm to another. Even after Melissa's mother was born, when I was a single mother, on my own, I would have the baby at one nipple and my current boyfriend du jour at the other nipple, both sucking away happily. Only the male of the pair was fucking me as he was sucking.

I didn't raise my daughter a hell of a lot better than myself. She was a hot little pussy, so I guess Melissa comes by it honestly. Only with my daughter, though, when she got herself knocked up, she knew who did it, they got married, she straightened out, and all would have been great if they hadn't been in that fucking avalanche.

So I became a single mother again, only this time a single grandmother. Melissa grew up as loose as me and her mother -she had no real choice, seeing the procession of men who came to visit me - but she didn't get knocked up; she married a minister, of all people. I was only in my thirties then, but my fucking slowed down to something sedate, and I got old gracefully. My biggest thrill by then was being Melissa's chaperone when she needed a break from her husband and we went off to Las Vegas, where her hormones ran loose and she could get some real fucking.

Before she got married, and even after sometimes, we would snuggle up in a warm bed and rub pussies together. Every girl needs to experiment with a woman on occasion, and when I taught Melissa to eat pussy, I had a very willing student. But it wasn't too often, because unless you're a dedicated lesbian, cock is better than pussy. I bought Melissa her first vibrator too; the constant buzz used to put me to sleep at night.

The last 'other' cock I could remember was that time in Vegas when Melissa brought some drunken bum back to the room. After he fucked her, I tried to give him a blowjob, but he was too soused to keep it hard again. His loss.

"Well done, boys. That was beautiful."

The shock on their faces was laughable; two poor high school boys, stark naked, cocks shriveled, proud as peacocks for having just been two parts of a threesome with an incredibly sexy thirty-ish woman, their own Minister's wife, when all of a sudden her grandmother, HER FUCKING GRANDMOTHER, comes walking down the stairs. Like the old expression goes, they didn't know whether to shit or go blind.

Their cum was still leaking out of her and these two kids could think of nothing more creative than to put their hands down to shield their privates from my dainty eyes.

"Easy, boys; I've seen them before. Take your hands away; I've been feasting on that stuff since back before I ever had my first period." I looked at the one with the fat cock.

"Which one are you?"

"I'm Ernie Underwood, ma'am."

"Oh, yes, I know your mother and sister. That's some fine piece of meat you have down there, son. I'd hate to have that in my ass."

He blushed a little bit.

"And who are you?"

"Ryan McDermott."

"Well, you're not as fat, but you look long enough to hit bottom." I looked from one to the other.

"Tell me, boys, do kids your age still have the stamina that they did when I was that young?"

They looked at me; they thought they understood what I was saying, but they weren't sure, and they didn't want to be embarrassed by assuming the wrong thing. I decided to end their confusion by letting the robe fall off my shoulders.

Now let me tell you about myself. I'm five foot four and weigh barely one hundred ten. I haven't started to shrink down yet, and I take pills so that I won't. There's not an ounce of extra fat on me - except on my boobs. Nothing sags; I fill out a sweater nicely and I can still tell when I see a guy for the first time and I know that he'd like to fuck me, even at this age. On this particular occasion, I had known what Melissa planned, and what I planned, so there was no need for me to be wearing any underwear. I keep my bush neatly trimmed; that's for my own mental health, since I don't show it off very often, at least not as often as I'd like. Melissa and I are the only ones who ever study it. Well, not quite the only ones. I'm not so old that my pussy doesn't gush anymore. Usually that's for when Melissa is taking care of me, or I'm doing it myself, but it also gets me wet when I have a chance to see well hung guys like these two.

The fat cock was staring at my nipples, while the long cock was fixated on my snatch, where the hair was kind of damp.

"OK, boys, what'll it be? My room or this couch?"

Not a word; just two gaping faces.

"OK, the couch it is. Who's first?"

Again there was silence, but this time it bothered me. Were they such good friends that each was allowing the other to go first? Did they both want to go first but didn't want to appear too anxious? Or were they not interested in fucking this old lady? Shit, I'm still in my sixties; not that old. But that can't be; no teen age boy is going to reject a willing wet pussy, no matter how old or how ugly, and I definitely am not ugly.

I stretched out on the couch, one knee in the air and the other flopped to the side, showing everything I've got.

"Don't make me wait too long, boys. If you don't take advantage now, there'll never be a second chance, but if you do, who knows what pleasure the future holds for you."

It's actually embarrassing to realize how easy it is for a girl to get a cock. They both started to move toward me, until Ryan pushed Ernie out of the way. It was a friendly push, but I could see that he meant it.

I reached up to grab Ryan's ass and pull him down to me. I had no intention of initiating a kiss, I was there to fuck, not to make out. He did go down on me, though, to make sure that I was wet enough. His tongue pushed inside me, and once he was sure that I was ready, he didn't bother with my clit. Well, I would forgive him this time.

I reciprocated by pulling his cock to my mouth and giving it a swift lick and suck before steering it down betwixt my legs. But he pulled away, not ready to stick it in me, and started eating me again, with a vengeance. Oh, such a nice boy. His tongue flicked up and down my pussy lips, making sure that he hit my clit on every pass. His licks got longer and longer, finally stretching all the way from my clit to my asshole. The first time he hit that crinkled spot I stiffened, not defensively but in pure surprise; I had many a visitor there in my early days, and this was a pleasant reminder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.