Sequel - Cover

Sequel

Copyright© 2005 by maryjane

Chapter 10: Arthur And Virginia

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Arthur And Virginia - Characters from "Preacher's Wife", "Ryan" and "Lace Curtains" interact lustfully. Some codes will appear in later chapters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Size  

I had my head between Elizabeth's legs; I was at home, literally and figuratively. This was where I always belonged; in bed with my sexy wife, cumming inside her every opening. I'm a sucker for the scent of wet cunt, and my dear honey was getting wetter and wetter every time I had a hard-on.

I was actually beginning to wonder if my wife was getting it someplace on the side, and maybe that's what was making her so hot. I couldn't very well blame her; after all, as long as my secretary, her name is Jeane, can still fit under my desk, who gives a shit if she can type. As long as she can suck my dong dry, that's enough for her pay scale. And with little Megan the receptionist for an alternate - that's little Megan with the big asshole - it's a wonderful life.

The beauty of fucking Jeane, aside from that vacuum cleaner of a mouth she has, is that she's my ex-partner's ex-wife. I had nothing to do with their breakup, but he was such a scumbag that whenever I'm fucking her, its like I'm fucking him, if you know what I mean, and I get an extra thrill every time I blast a load into her mouth. Besides which, she likes it wherever I feel like putting it. Same for Megan, though she does have a preference for her asshole, and I could never complain about that.

So if I'm fucking everything in sight, how can I blame Elizabeth? I would of course be fucking livid if I caught her, but cool rationality says that I deserve it. Come to think of it, though, Ginny's been over quite a lot, and there's lots of girl-type whispering going on. Maybe it's about some new guy that Ginny is entertaining between her legs. Shit, she's one fine piece of ass; I wouldn't mind sticking it into her myself. If I only had the nerve. Maybe what she's telling Elizabeth about what that new guy does to her is what has my wife so hot. Fuck it; it's my gain.

And it looks like Ernie's getting it pretty regularly too; I haven't heard any more hints about taking him out to Vegas to get him laid. His mother doesn't say anything about him jerking off anymore, though he surely must be.

So it seems like the Underwood children are being well taken care of, while I take care of their mother, who takes care of me. Well, she and some others take care of me, but you already know that.

Anyway, thinking about Ginny had me harder than usual. I rolled Elizabeth over, pulled around her waist to get her ass in position and then positioned my cockhead at her back door.

"Give me some lube, baby."

She reached behind her to give me the tube. She likes it up the old poop shoot, and doesn't hesitate when I want to go that way. From what I've overheard, though, I think she's been lying to Ginny about that part. The best part is, once I unload up there, she'll use her mouth to clean me off. My fucking slut of a secretary won't do that but Megan will. I mean, Jeane'll take it up the ass OK, but she won't clean me off; she insists on using a washcloth. I can't convince her, even though she likes me to ream out her asshole with my tongue.

I greased her up and shoved it into my dear wife. I've been up that way often enough that she can just relax it and let me in without a struggle. I held her hips and fucked away; when we do it this way, she has to use her own fingers on her clit to get off. I don't try to hold back; I just keep pumping till my little soldiers blast their way up through my cock and into the gloomy darkness. I don't make any noise, either. The way she can tell that I've cum is the throbbing of my cock and the warm spurt of my cream up into her ass.

I was almost there, almost, almost, almost, almost THERE! I shot it out into her, kept pumping as it oozed out the back door and dribbled down her leg. I scooped some on a finger and reached around to her mouth. She gobbled it off me like a starving whore. I pulled out of her with a pop and she turned around on her knees, sucking me clean and dry. I pissed a few drops down her throat, but not much. She hated it, as usual, but who cares; you have to teach them who's boss.

I was lying on my back. Elizabeth had gotten herself off by her fingers and there was no need for me to do any more work.

"What's with Ginny, baby? The way she's been walking around, it looks like she's been getting it pretty regularly lately."

She looked at me kind of funny. "What's with you, Artie? You just dumped a load of cum up my ass and now you're asking about your daughter."

"It's nothing; just curious."

"Bullshit, just curious. You want to fuck your daughter, don't you?"

I didn't say anything. It didn't seem like the right time to admit anything.

"You want me to pimp her for you too? You want me to fix you up with her?"

"Aw, forget it." I tried to keep a straight face; the bitch had hit the nail right on the head.

"It's forgotten." She got off the bed and went to take a shower, leaving me lying there naked, still waiting for my second cum, down her throat as most always.


It was three days later. Elizabeth was working a late shift and Ernie was staying over at Ryan's house. I had just sat down in front of the TV with a beer when the door opened and Ginny walked in, as ripe as always. I got hot just looking at the ass cheeks under her tight jeans.

"Hi, Dad, how are you?"

"Fine, honey; what brings you here tonight?"

She didn't answer for a while. Then, "Why haven't you been barking up my tree, Dad? Don't you like me? Aren't I good looking enough for you? Don't I give you wet dreams?"

I almost jumped out of my skin. "What?"

She plopped down on the couch next to me. "Mom says that you want to fuck me."

Then I did jump up, towering over her. "I didn't say that..."

"She didn't say that you said so; she just said that you wanted to."

My mouth was open, moving but making no sounds. Ginny looked at my swollen cock, reached out and began to rub the front of my jeans.

"I guess she was right," she said laughingly.

Was the greatest dream of my life - currently, that is - about to come true? Years of taboo fled from my brain as I sat back down next to her, taking her in my arms and kissing her as I never had, though I had lately often wished to. My hands squeezed her ass, the soft cheeks receding under the pressure of my fingers. She slid off the couch and pushed me down. Her face was perfectly positioned for a blow job; only my jeans blocked the way. I love blow jobs, of course, but I couldn't believe it was all happening so rapidly.

Her hands were again on my crotch, squeezing the cock lengthwise and kneading my balls from underneath. I fumbled with my own belt and when it was loose, I heard the thrilling, thrilling sound of a zipper being pulled down. My hands pawed her tits; I pulled her sweater out of her slacks and my hand went underneath, squeezing through her bra, squeezing those two warm and ripe melons. I reached behind her to unsnap the bra and those full knockers fell into my hands, nipples digging into my palms. I pulled the sweater up to her neck and buried my face in her tits, sucking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.