Tessa's Story - Cover

Tessa's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Twistedangel

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - deals with bondage, threesome and much more to come in chapters to follow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Size   Violence  

The word slave rang in her ears as he lifted her up and laid her on the bed. She knew that this was supposed to be fun, but something worried her. It was more then likely just the word slave, but it was to late now to turn back; she had agreed, and no matter how she might have wanted to convince herself otherwise, the truth was that she wanted him. Before she could think about what he was doing he had undressed her completely, and then he began to talk.

"Okay I'm going to be nice for a little while. You can do what I tell you now or I can tie you to be bed immediately."

He was trying to be nice. He wanted to tie her up and just go at her and non-stop for hours. He wanted her to feel him so deep inside of her that it almost hurt. The expression on her face said it all; she would do what he wanted, but Mark still had to test it. He needed to make sure.

Mark began spilling out orders, and before long she was thrust into doing each of them. "Slave!" - that was all he called her now - "Listen up! I want to be blown - and I mean good - but only until I'm about to cum. I don't want to cum." Tessa moved from the bed to the floor kneeling down in front of her new master.

Tessa was nervous. She had not done anything to a man in a long time. He noticed the awkward glance, like she was a virgin. He decided to punish her and said, "You now have a 5-minute timeout."

What was a five-minute time out she wondered? It sounded dangerous, and he picked her up and laid her out on the bed again. Mark turned around and reached into the gym bag he had brought with him. He withdrew a lollipop and a dildo. The lollipop was shaped like a penis and the wrapper said it was cum flavored. She found that erotic and liked it. But what was the dildo for?

Mark informed her, "You have five minutes to learn how to suck using the lollipop in my right hand, and this little toy in my left hand should loosen you up a bit. But I don't want any noise from you! If you moan or make any noise I will have to punish you again."

He took her arms and tied them to the bed and then did the same with her legs, forcing her body into the spread eagle position. Her now moist pussy was left wide open for him to play with. He took the dildo and covered it with jelly and turned it on high speed. He slowly inserted it into her pussy until its base was right up against her clitoris where he left it for at least 10 minutes, and then he began to pull it out. It was a great but strange sensation to Tessa. Then he began to thrust a little bit harder, going so deep it almost hurt her, but the movement across her clit made her moan. Big mistake. He had warned her about this, and now she had to pay. He had to pull out the big guns. He really wanted to be sucked off first, but he decided to just put that aside; he would get it sooner or later tonight.

The vibrator was still in her, as it had been for an hour and she was just now beginning to moan; it took all she had to have waited this long. He realized that she must not have felt a man in her in a very long time, so he decided to eat her first. The taste of warm fresh cum juice was better then anything in the world. He untied her and made her stand up. The cum from the dildo was dripping down her legs and he licked it up. Still holding the dildo in place he said, "You know that you weren't supposed to make any noise. Now I have to punish you."

Taking the dildo out, he began to lick around the perimeter of her pussy and then he stuck his tongue into her. He was still trying to think of how to punish her when it hit him. He removed his tongue and said, "Bend over the bed."

She did this without question and he turned the vibrator back on, only this time he stuck it into her ass. This hurt her badly, but soon the pain went away. He was controlling the vibrator with one hand and was lying underneath her, holding her with the other while he continued eating her. He soon dug deep with his tongue, only to bring his tongue out again to pull her clit into his mouth. She had to make noise: the pleasure was unbearable.

Now, however, it was her turn to work. He wanted his and wanted it now. He didn't want to tell her what to do and reminded her several times that she was his slave. He kissed her passionately, pulling her to him by her hair. Tessa was not used to this. It was degrading, but at the same time seemed to increase her need for sex. She could still taste her cum in his mouth as he dragged her tongue into his mouth. He was now groping her, almost caught up in the moment himself. He did not want this. She was way too sexy, and he had to remember to treat her like a slave. Instead of punishing himself for this slip, he punished her instead.

She knew that a punishment was coming; she could feel it in the kiss. It excited her to think about how he would punish her. But to her disappointment, he did not start to punish her immediately. Instead, he unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, looked at her and said, "Suck!"

This was not what she expected. There was no punishment here, at least not yet. Mark's gym bag was next to him and he started to rummage through it, looking for something with which to punish her. His hands fumbled a bit until he found what he wanted: a whip. As she started sucking he began to spank her and told her, "This is the punishment."

Tessa looked up at him from her place kneeling on the floor. His penis was out of its cage and was already standing on end. Her warm breath was already exciting him. She looked nervous, so he decided to make it a little different this time. Mark reached in to his gym bag and brought out a dog collar and a leash. He affixed the collar around her neck and took the leash and connected it to the collar. Mark decided that now was the time to set up some guidelines to make the game more fun.

"Slave, you are to call me Master, only speak when you are asked a question, and only make noises if I tell you that you may. If you break any of these rules, you will be punished."

This was kinky, and the more he talked, the more she felt the heat rise between her legs. She wanted to have him in her. She wanted to tell him to hurry up, but she didn't. Why? Because she liked the game and was willing to do anything he asked of her. He seen the expression on her face and pulled her closer and kissed her, again leaving the taste of her cum in her mouth. He was still savoring her sweet juices from minutes before.

"Now slave, I want you to suck me and I want it done right." He pulled her leash once again. It still felt degrading but it made her feel like she never had before. Before she sucked she decided to put her hand on him and pump. Now, he could have let it slide or he could punish. Of course he wanted to punish her, but he wanted to be sucked so badly. What to do first? Finally the answer came to him, and he reached into the bag and grabbed out a bigger dildo, put some KY on it and stuck it into her. She was overcome with the feel of it.

"Now," he said, "don't make a sound and just suck!" She was enjoying the dildo so much, she almost implored him to push it in farther. He noticed how she had begun to squirm and he pushed the dildo deeper into her, then took the whip and hit her bare ass. "Now, slave, suck and you'd better not even think about moaning, and if you get any cum on my clothes, I will push it in even further. They had changed positions so that Tessa was now straddling his chest, so her wet pussy dripping on him was a real possibility.

She liked the dirty talk and she started to lick him from the head of his cock, all the way down his shaft. He tasted good and she knew he wanted her to take him in her mouth. For once, she decided to be a good little girl and do as Master had ordered. She took very little of his cock into her mouth at first, causing him to not only push more of the dildo into her, but to turn up the speed. She was dripping all over and he whipped her ass again for it. She wanted to moan, but all she did was take more of him in and suck hard. Pre-cum started to drip into her mouth and down her throat after she had been sucking him almost 45 minutes. He wanted to be further in her mouth, so he made it happen. She almost gagged when he thrust himself in. He was a good nine inches and she had him all the way down her throat.

She started to bob now, waiting to get that salty warm white substance in her mouth. It did not take long and she felt it shooting into the back of her throat, so she pulled him out a little to get some on her tongue. The dildo was still in her, but Mark had moved it so that it was right on her clit, massaging it violently. It was almost too much as he removed himself from her mouth and told her to go lie on the bed to get strapped in.

He slowly tied her up, securing both her arms and her legs; he didn't want her to be able to move at all. Once her legs were spread, instead of removing the vibrator he pushed it in deeper, making her arch her back. He began to leave the room. She couldn't remove the vibrator and she was soaking herself with cum. He was just playing with her mind, however, and he turned around and jumped onto the bed, lying himself down on top of her. He could feel the vibrations from the toy that was in her, and he could feel her cum dripping. He had to taste it, so he told her, "You may make noise now."

He removed the vibrator and held it to her lips, making her lick it clean. After Tessa had thoroughly cleaned the vibrator, Mark moved down and stuck his tongue in deeply, rubbing her clit with his fingers. It was warm and ready for him. She was moaning and screaming his name, so he swatted her on the ass to remind her she was to call him Master.

He finally climbed on top of her and slowly began to insert himself in her tight hole. It felt great and he wanted to do it all night. He was barely inside of her and he was already ready to cum! Her pussy was so tight he had to work to get his thick dick inside. Her arms and legs were still spread apart and she could do nothing but move her body up to heighten his level of pleasure as well as her own. Teasingly, he began to remove himself from her and then just massaged the perimeter of her red-hot pussy with the tip of his cock. It was almost too much to bear and she began to beg.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.