A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins
Chapter 1: Long Hard Winter

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Long Hard Winter - Dave MacDonald has developed into a world-class golfer. Through a variety of sex and love experiences, he has developed into a confident young man. He is ready to begin his freshman year at a US university but is he really ready to move away from home, his familiar surroundings, his family, and most of his close friends? How well will he do with balancing his golf, his studies, and potential new friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave MacDonald sat doubled over with his face in his hands. He was physically and mentally exhausted - getting eliminated from the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoffs was very disappointing and close to devastating. He could feel the tears pooled in his eyes trying to break over the dam of his eyelids and rush down his cheeks to freedom. He had played his heart out; he had given everything he had but it just was not enough. The team's season had just come to an abrupt end.

He heard a noise and briefly looked up as the coach entered the dressing room. Dave glanced at his best friend and line-mate John Stewart who was sitting across the room with his head tilted back against the wall and tears running freely down his face - it had been a very hard loss. The best-of-seven series ended in the sixth game with a gut-wrenching home-ice overtime loss. The Missiles had been leading two to one going into the third period but the Charlestown Wildcats tied the game in the third and then scored in overtime to win the quarter final series four games to two games.

Dave glanced around the room and all the players looked the same - emotionally and physically exhausted. Dave closed his eyes and began to reflect on his season with the Missiles. He had started with the team late because of his junior golf the previous summer. When the team had found out he was going to leave again and miss another week of the team tryouts to play golf in the PGA Canadian Open, most of them had been very upset with him. Many players openly questioned his loyalty to the team and his desire to play hockey. But in two exhibition games before he left f or the Open, he proved both his desire and his loyalty.

After his outstanding top-ten finish at the Bell Canadian Open golf tournament, his hockey teammates seemed to realize how good a golfer he was and, when they welcomed him home at the airport, they welcomed him to their team with open arms. The season had been a dreamlike inaugural season for the Missiles in Edwardton. They started out strong and were in the top five of the sixteen-team league early in the year but, as some teams do, they went through a rough month and in January and they slipped to eighth in the standings. A strong finish in the final month of the regular season led to a fifth-place overall finish, six points behind fourth-place Charlestown.

The playoff format gave the top three teams in the league a bye in the first round and the next ten positions played off. The Missiles played a steadily improving Quebec Ramparts, a team owned by former NHL goaltending superstar Patrick Roy. Quebec won the first game in Edwardton but the Missiles regrouped and won four straight games to eliminate the twelfth overall team. Charlestown won their first round series as well which setup the showdown between the fourth and the fifth overall placed teams.

The Missiles had gotten outstanding goaltending from Jonathan Boutin in the series; but in the end, they just could not beat the very talented and hardworking Wildcat team. Their hard work and drive to win had not been sufficient. Dave was shaken from his thoughts by the coach as he addressed the players. He told them they had played hard and they had played well - and he was very proud of them. He spoke about the team finishing fifth overall and how, before the season started, the media had been predicting no better than a tenth-place finish. He thanked the players for their dedication. After he finished speaking, he walked over to Dave and asked Dave to come to his office before he left the rink. Dave simply nodded agreement; he was still too full of emotion to trust his voice.

Dave slowly pulled his gear off and grabbed his towel before he headed to the shower. He was the second player in the shower; that meant he could use one of the four shower heads exclusively. He adjusted the temperature of the water and allowed the hot liquid to sooth him as he stood under the massaging spray. He thought about his hockey season from an individual basis and he was very happy with his results. With John and Pierre Andre Bureau as line-mates, Dave finished third in the league scoring race with only touted superstar Sydney Crosby and his line-mate Danny Roussin ahead of him. Dave had scored fifty-seven goals and added forty-nine assists for one-hundred and six points. He had won two Canadian Hockey League offensive player-of-the-week awards which went to the top player in all three major junior hockey leagues - and he won four player-of-the-week awards for the QMJHL.

The season had been personally very rewarding. Outside the highlights of helping to lead the Missiles to a fantastic first season in Edwardton, Dave was selected to the Don Cherry prospects team. Every year, NHL legends Don Cherry and Bobby Orr each select a team from the players in the three major junior hockey leagues and the two teams play an exhibition game. The players selected are considered to be the top NHL prospects and, when Dave received a call from Don Cherry, he was both shocked and thrilled. In the game, Dave ended up playing with Crosby and the two of them combined for seven goals and six assists. They were a menacing pair on the ice and led the Cherry team to a lopsided eleven-six victory. The media went crazy over both Dave and Sydney and, because Sidney was not eligible for the upcoming NHL draft, most sportscasters were predicting Dave would go first overall.

Dave specifically remembered the media session directly after the game when the whole Cherry team was sitting at the head table in front of the various media announcers. Dave had already fielded several questions about his future and he specifically stated he wasn't playing hockey the next year but instead he was going to be golfing at a US college. During the media session a very familiar face stood up from the media crowd and asked Dave a question. Dave wondered if Farhan Lalji had been assigned to trail him by TSN, since Farhan seemed to be at every major event Dave attended.

Farhan asked, "Dave, I know you have said many times that your true love is golf and I was happy to hear you received the US college scholarship for golf that you have dreamed of; but, now that you are ranked as a top prospect for the 2004 NHL entry draft, will you consider a professional career in hockey?"

Dave smiled at Farhan, "Nice to see you again, Farhan; I'm not going to rule out anything at this point in time but my current plan is still to play golf in the US next year. I love the game of hockey but, as you stated, I have even more passion for golf - so I still definitely plan to go south." The interview continued with a lot of questions about Dave's and other players' futures.

Dave remembered his father saying when Dave got home from that trip that he was pleased Dave was still planning to get his education first. Dave confirmed that his education, especially education with golf, was very important.

Dave was shaken from his reverie by someone yelling and he looked at the six players waiting for a turn in the shower. He walked away from the shower head and cleaned himself with shampoo and soap. The mood in the shower was very somber and, when a shower head became available again, Dave rinsed off then left the room. He dried himself in the separate change room before he dressed in his dress pants, shirt, and tie. He walked to the coach's office and tapped on the closed door. After hearing, "Entre!", he walked inside.

Coach Vigneault was on the phone and pointed at an empty chair where Dave could sit down. Coach was talking in rapid-fire French so Dave set his head back and thought about the time when he had entered Coach Vigneault's office to tell him he was going to the Bell Canadian Open. The coach was not happy but Dave proved he could help the team so, after signing Dave to the team, Coach asked Dave to promise not to leave again. Dave had made that promise and followed through on it. He had been called twice to play other PGA golf events with sponsor exemptions but Dave regretfully turned them both down. He would not and did not break his promise.

He thought about the challenge he had had working out his US college visits. After meeting with over a dozen college coaches in his own house and investigating the various schools, he and his parents had narrowed the list down to four schools: Arizona, Texas, Wake Forest, and Florida. The first of those schools he visited was Arizona and the university was beautiful, as was the October weather but, deep in his heart, he knew that Arizona was just too far west.

The next school was Florida and he actually attended a Florida Gators football game. It was incredible and he thought at the time that Florida was where he was going to go. Watching over ninety-thousand fans pack "The Swamp" was overwhelming and Dave was excited about attending a college that could draw twice the population of his home town to a football game.

The next visit was to Wake Forest in Winston Salem, North Carolina. Wake Forest was a small university of under seven-thousand students and was nestled in the lush green surroundings of North Carolina. The coach was Jerry Dawes, brother of PGA professional Jay Dawes. Dave received a tour of the facilities from the golf team's All American star player, Bill Dawes, Jay's son. The school alumni included Jay Dawes, Curtis Strange, Arnold Palmer and Lanny Wadkins. The school was smaller than the others he had visited and academics were very important. The entire campus was network-wired and every new freshman received a laptop. Dave knew his parents would definitely approve of this school.

The final school was the University of Texas in Austin, Texas. Again, Dave got to see a football game and the Longhorns also drew large crowds; only slightly smaller than the Gators had drawn. The Longhorns' golf schedule included tournaments in Hawaii and Japan. The team had a history of strong finishes in the NCAA and, when Dave saw the golf course, which was operated by the university alumni, he was awestruck. The course was spectacular and the practice facilities were fantastic. Texas had been home to Harvey Pennick who was often considered a guru of golf. Former alumni included Tom Kite and Ben Crenshaw. Dave left Texas totally confused and undecided as to what college he would actually attend.

He remembered spending two weeks thinking about the schools and talking to his parents. He narrowed the choice down to two: Wake Forest, which was a smaller school, and Texas, which was a much larger school. He flip-flopped on both for another week before he finally decided on Wake Forrest. The major factor in his decision was the size. Dave realized that, if he attended Texas, he would be going to a university that had more students than Edwardton did residents. That was very intimidating. The second major factor was that the practice area at Wake Forest was very close to the residences. He hoped he would be able to continue his dedicated morning practices. He remembered calling Jerry Dawes to accept, Coach Dawes seemed as excited as he was. He signed a formal letter of intent that week and was thereby committed to Wake Forest.

Dave heard the click of the phone being replaced to its cradle, so he opened his eyes and looked at his coach. Coach Vigneault was never a man to beat around the bush and he spoke to Dave very soberly but with a heavy French accent, "Dave, you have been a pleasure to coach this year and you exceeded all my expectations. I had hoped you could add some offense to our team but I never imagined you would become the scoring and team leader you became. To tell you the truth, I very nearly cut you last fall when you told me that you were leaving camp for a golf tournament. I am very pleased I did not jump to conclusions. You are a man of your word and you have given this team everything you could. I thank you for that.

"I know you have said you are going to college next year and I know you have signed a letter of intent with Wake Forest, but if you have any second thoughts and decide to return to junior hockey, I would be truly honored to have you play for me again. You are an outstanding hockey player and an outstanding person. I wish you the best of luck in the future."

Dave stood and shook his coach's hand, "Thanks, Coach, I've had a wonderful year and you have taught me so much. I suspect that today was the last competitive game of hockey I will ever play and I sure wish we could have ended the season with a title."

Coach looked Dave directly in the eyes. "You gave absolutely everything you had on every shift tonight. You should be proud of your effort." The coach tried to lighten the mood a little by adding. "I noticed you chose a US college that doesn't have a hockey program. Was that intentional?"

Dave laughed, "No, it was not a conscious decision but I won't have to worry about a hockey team trying to convince me to play with them. Thanks for everything, Coach, and good luck to you and the team."

The coach finished with, "Good luck to you too, Dave."

Dave walked out of the coach's office and back into the main dressing room. John was still sitting in his spot with most of his gear on. Dave sat beside his best friend and slapped his hand on top of John's leg. "You played a great game tonight, John. That pass to me in the second for my goal was perfect. I should have scored on the one in the third too but that fucking Crawford is unbelievable." John just nodded as he knew that the Wildcat goaltender was almost unbeatable when he was hot and tonight he was scorching hot.

John spoke slowly as he replied, "Yeah I know. You fed me a beautiful pass in overtime and I even had my hands in the air celebrating the win when fucking Crawford snapped out his glove and robbed me too." John looked into Dave's eyes and as if suddenly struck with a deep insight added, "It just wasn't meant to be."

Dave nodded agreement before John said, "I really enjoyed playing with you this year. I guess tonight was probably our last game together."

Dave nodded again, "It probably was." Then he added, "I'm really tired and don't feel like going out, so I'll see you in school tomorrow." John nodded and put out his hand. The two friends shook hands and it was like a farewell handshake. They weren't going anywhere but they were saying goodbye to playing hockey together. Dave could feel tears pooling in his eyes and he noticed the same from John, so he simply nodded then turned to leave. Nothing more needed to be said. Their friendship would continue but their hockey partnership had just ended.

Dave walked up the hallway towards the rear door of the dressing room. He said some goodbyes to players who were still getting showered or changed. He walked out the back door and looked up at the line of girlfriends waiting for the players. His heart skipped a beat as he hoped he would see Katherine there, but he quickly realized she was not, and would not be there. He said hello to several girls before he walked out the back door of the rink alone. The closing door seemed to put a full-stop to hockey. The air was cool and there was still some snow on the ground. It was still early April but Dave was already looking forward to getting out golfing soon.

He climbed in his car and, as the car warmed up, he just sat there thinking about his winter. As well as his hockey career went; his love life had gone the opposite way. The fall had been quite good and he and Katherine grew even closer but that phone call from Jennifer on the seventh day of December started a surprising amount of trouble. Jennifer had called and asked Dave to come see her. He was immediately worried and wanted to know if she was hurt but she said no she wasn't hurt, she had met someone else and wanted to talk to Dave about that in person.

Dave drove to Charlestown that afternoon; luckily it was a Saturday and he didn't have a hockey practice or game. He and Jennifer talked for three hours. Jennifer still cared for him deeply but she had met a guy at school and decided she wanted it to be more than just friends. She had promised Dave she would tell him if she started to see someone new and the other guy had asked her out the previous day. She put him off until she spoke to Dave and Dave thanked her for that. Dave told her he loved her but they both knew he was going to the States the following year and that a long-term, long-distance relationship was unmanageable. Jennifer's parents asked Dave to stay the night but he said he wanted to get home. He kissed Jennifer goodbye. It was a very passionate kiss and it seemed it could be the last kiss he would ever give her. The trunk of his car door closing for the trip back from Charlestown seem to be an accent point on a closing chapter.

In the months that followed Jennifer and her new boyfriend, Mark Stevens, became very close. Dave met him several times when he played in Charlestown and he could see the bond growing stronger between them. He was a very nice guy and, deep in Dave's heart, Dave was very happy for Jennifer and slightly sorry for himself. Dave had seen them just two nights earlier when he played game five and they were clearly happy together.

Dave thought how that day in December also seemed to be the turning point in his relationship with Katherine. Katherine had not openly celebrated Jennifer's new relationship but it was immediately obvious that Katherine seemed to think she had won some kind of victory. Dave noticed she seemed to get more and more possessive of him after that day. He had always been able to joke with her about all the beautiful girls that chased after all the players on the Missiles and he thought she understood it was only a little teasing. He had never considered being with anyone except Katherine and Jennifer but Katherine seemed to grow more jealous of everyone female as soon as Jennifer was officially out of Dave's life.

The joking about the pretty girls stopped a week after Jennifer's announcement when Katherine and Dave had their first real fight over one of his smart comments. He immediately apologized for teasing her and swore she was the only girl for him and that he loved her deeply. He never joked about it again, but over the next two months, Katherine's jealousy got worse and worse. She would berate Dave even if he just said hello to another girl as they left the rink. The final straw was the day Dave made the mistake of checking his e-mail while Katherine was there. It was a week after the Cherry-Orr prospect game and Dave received an e-mail from Lynn, one of the Asian Triplets from B.C. he had met the two years earlier at a golf tournament. Lynn congratulated him on his season and told him she still hoped to fly east and see him someday.

Dave had told Katherine about Lynn previously, but this new e-mail sparked a huge fight which ended with Dave telling Katherine he loved her, but he wouldn't put up with her destructive and controlling, jealous ways. He broke up with her that night. She went home furious. She didn't talk to him for a week. Dave had heard through the grapevine that she had thought he would come crawling back to her, now that there was no Jennifer as an alternative. The truth was Dave really missed Katherine because they had become very close the previous fall, but her jealous controlling behavior over the previous three months had soured him enough that he resigned himself that whatever they had had was over. He was going to have another busy summer of golf and then leave for North Carolina in the middle of August. He had suspected his relationship with Katherine would likely end, but he wished it could have ended the way Jennifer's had - as friends.

One week after the breakup, Katherine seemed to realize that he was not going to ask her to forgive him so she changed her tactic. She phoned Dave and apologized profusely, she begged him to give her another chance. He was very wary but he agreed to try again. It only lasted a week before she got mad at him again for simply looking at another girl. Dave ended their relationship with some finality and told Katherine he wanted to remain friends but that was all. That was a month ago; she had not talked to him once since and he had not seen her at a single game. When he saw her at school, she would turn her back to him, or simply walk away. He hoped time would heal the wounds but he didn't know for sure - and it had become a low priority in his thoughts.

He realized he had been sitting and musing for some time; shaking his head, he pulled out of the parking lot and drove home. His parents were waiting for him in the living room and he sat with them. They said he played a great game and were sorry he lost. He just shrugged and replied, "Crawford was the better player today. I just couldn't seem to beat him." After talking to his parents for a half hour, during which he explained how the coach called him into his office and spoke to him, Dave went to bed.

The next three weeks passed slowly as Dave anxiously waited for golf season to begin. He had been spending a lot of time with John since he broke up with Katherine but he didn't actually ask any girls out until the last week of April. Prom-time was getting close and John already had a gaggle of girls chasing him to go. Katherine and her connection to the in-crowd seemed to chase most of the girls from Dave's school away from him.

On the last Friday night in April, Dave was at McDonalds with John when Ken Jackson sat with them. Dave and John had played with Ken on the major midget team the previous year and, even though he attended a different school than Dave and John, he had become a very good friend. They were joking and laughing when a beautiful girl walked by and said hello to Ken. She was a gorgeous red head and Dave almost choked on his burger when he saw her. He asked Ken who she was and Ken told him that her name was Rebecca Stone and she was in grade eleven at his school.

Dave asked if she was dating anyone and Ken said he didn't think she was. Dave said, "Well, I'll have to remedy that." He pushed Ken out, so he could get out of the booth and turned to look where Rebecca had gone. She was sitting at a table near the back with two of her friends. Dave got himself psyched up and walked over to their table. There was an empty seat beside Rebecca and he asked, "Do you mind if I sit with you for a moment?"

Rebecca smiled a bashful face at her two friends before she replied, "No, we don't mind."

Dave sat down and said hello to Rebecca's two friends before he turned to face her and immediately asked, "Hi, my name is Dave MacDonald, I was hoping I could invite you to a movie, maybe tomorrow night?"

Rebecca was clearly caught off-guard and just stared at him blankly for a moment before she softly said, "Okay, I think I would like that."

Dave had panicked when she first looked at him blankly and he wondered if he had been too forward but when he heard "Yes." He smiled and politely said, "Great!" While on the inside, his mind screamed a celebration.

He sat and talked to the three girls for thirty minutes. He got to know a little about Rebecca including where she lived. He eventually noticed John motion to him from the front. He told Rebecca he would pick her up at five o'clock, so they could go out to eat something before the show. He said goodbye and left.

The next night Dave picked Rebecca up and they went out for supper. The restaurant they ate at was nice and both enjoyed their meal. Dave found Rebecca very interesting and he was surprised to find out she played hockey as well. She played on a female midget team and her team had won the island title. He noticed that she was average in height at about five foot five and that she had a great body. Her breasts were not overly large but just a nice size. She was wearing dress pants and her ass looked firm and round.

After the meal they went to the show. They enjoyed the movie and after it was over, they went to McDonalds. They were sitting at a booth talking when Katherine walked by and gave Dave a very dirty look. He ignored her and continued talking to Rebecca. After Katherine was out of sight Rebecca asked, "Is that your old girlfriend?"

Dave nodded that it was and she continued, "I wasn't going to tell you this, but I had heard rumors from your school that you were cheating on her and that you broke up with her when she complained. The rumor also said that all your hockey and golf success has gone to your head and you think you're too good for all the girls in your school. I was a little nervous to go out with you, but after spending last night and today talking to you, I find the rumors hard to believe."

Dave's mouth dropped open in surprise when Rebecca told him about the rumors and he actually got very angry with Katherine. He looked at Rebecca and said, "I never once cheated on Katherine. As far as being stuck up, I hope I'm not. I try not to act that way and I don't think I do. It's true I have had significant success in both hockey and golf but I'm still just a teenager from Edwardton. I truly cared for Katherine and I wish our relationship had worked out, but it didn't. I'm not going to blame anyone - it just didn't work out. It seems to be history and un-revivable. Right now, I'm more focused on us. I really enjoyed tonight and I'd like to see you again but you do need to know that I'm leaving for North Carolina in August. From the few long distance relationships I've had, I don't think they work, so I don't plan on having a girlfriend on QAI when I leave."

Rebecca listened to Dave intently and she replied, "I can tell by the look on your face that the rumors bother you and I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I personally don't care about any rumors - I like to judge people by my own standards. I'd like to go out with you again and I'm fine with you leaving in August because, I'm not really looking for a long-term relationship either. I just broke up with a boy two months ago - we had been going out since grade eight and we used to spend every minute of the day together. I don't really want that serious of relationship again so soon - I want to be free and able to go out with my girlfriends, if I want."

Dave held her hand and said, "Sounds like we are perfect for each other."

Katherine walked past the table again and Rebecca suggested, "Let's get out of here; it's kind of chilly."

Dave smiled, "Sounds good to me."

They left McDonalds and, after driving around for twenty minutes, they drove to Victoria Park and talked. Dave was nervous about making a move on Rebecca, especially after her confession about his rumored arrogance, but he eventually leaned toward her and she anxiously met his advance as their lips touched. Dave was about to slowly move his hand around Rebecca's head when he felt her hand slide under his arm and around his back. She pulled him against her body and he could feel her firm round breasts push against his chest. Rebecca seemed to have a lot of upper-arm strength. Dave gently moved his hand to her head and held her close, as their kiss grew very passionate.

They kissed for several moments and, when they slowly parted, both were breathing quite heavily. Rebecca whispered, "You're a very good kisser. You've got me very excited but I think we should stop here for tonight. I'd hate for you to think I'm easy."

He returned her devilish smile and relied, "I think you're gorgeous and you are a great kisser as well. I don't want you to think I'm easy either. I'll take you home whenever you want."

Rebecca nodded and replied, "I'd like to hold your hand and just talk some more before we leave, if that's okay with you?"

Dave took her hand in his and nodded agreement. They talked about her hockey and about his hockey. She asked him how it felt to be one of the top-rated prospects for the upcoming NHL entry draft. He confessed that what bothered him the most was he was constantly being compared to Eric Lindros and Cam Neely who were very tough superstars. Rebecca asked why he didn't like being compared to them and Dave explained that Neely's career ended very early because of a bad knee injury and that Lindros had so many concussions that he never seemed to truly return to his early NHL dominance. Dave agreed that his own style of play was similar to those players but he didn't want his life put on hold because of a serious injury - that was part of the reason he was not considering playing in the NHL.

Rebecca asked about the money and Dave shrugged, "I hope I can make good money with a golf career, but if not I will get my education and make a living on my education. Right now, I'm just looking forward to getting to North Carolina. If I could go to Wake Forrest tomorrow, I would be on the next flight - I love to golf, but it's too damn cold here."

Dave and Rebecca talked for another hour before he drove her home. Their kiss at her front door was much tamer than the one at the park, but Rebecca squeezed Dave's ass as he held her close and she giggled at him as he walked away smiling with a huge bulge visible in his pants.

Dave spent most of Sunday studying for two tests on Monday. When he arrived home from school on Monday there was a message on his phone from a man claiming to be a scout with the Detroit Red Wings. Dave treated this call the same way as he had the dozen previous calls from scouts and agents - he forwarded the message to his uncle Alan. His father's brother had played some major junior hockey before returning to Edwardton to become a policeman. He had been very involved in Dave's professional decisions and had agreed to screen all of Dave's calls.

Dave was sitting in the television room when his older sister Julie walked in and sat beside him. Dave smiled at her and asked how she was doing. She said she was finding university very hard but she was studying a lot and was happy that she was almost finished for the year. Dave briefly thought about their old relationship when they used to make love, but that had now changed significantly, she had been dating her current boyfriend for over a year and they were considered very seriously in love.

They talked casually before Dave offered to make supper and went into the kitchen. He made enough spaghetti for the whole family and, just as he finished, his parent arrived home from work. His mother, Carol, kissed him and thanked him for making supper before she asked how his tests went. He explained that he thought they went well. They were just sitting down to eat when the phone rang. Roger, his father, answered the phone and Dave could tell by the one-sided conversation that it was Roger's brother, Alan. Roger said, "Well, you better talk to Dave about it. It's his decision."

Dave walked towards the phone and, as he reached for the receiver, his father whispered, "Detroit are making you an impressive offer."

Dave answered the phone, "Hello?"

Alan got right to the offer, "Detroit is offering you a $750,000 US signing bonus plus the maximum salary for the first three years. They are offering a bonus of $500,000 US if you win the rookie of the year award and another $500,000 per year in performance bonuses. You could easily earn over $4,000,000 US over the course of the three year contract."

Dave's mouth dropped open as no other offer had been close to this one. He stared at his father for a moment before a very serious look crossed his face and he spoke slowly to Alan. "Thanks Alan and tell them I really appreciate the offer but, I'm golfing next winter, not playing hockey."

Alan replied without emotion, "I told them that would likely be your answer but I had to let you make the call. I'll talk to you later, Dave." And with that Alan hung up.

Dave turned and looked at his family. He asked a question that he already knew the answer to, but he needed confirmation. He looked at all his family and asked, "Detroit just offered me over four million US to play for three years. Am I crazy for turning that down?"

He looked at both his sisters, neither Beth nor Julie replied; but when he looked at the smiling face of his mother he heard her say, "Dave, you will be very successful at whatever you do. Golf is your true love and hopefully you will eventually have a very profitable golf career. You are going with your heart and not your bank account; I am very proud of you for standing behind your decision to get an education first." Dave could see tears in her eyes as she spoke.

He looked at his father who added, "I agree, son - you have been committed to getting an education. If you decide in a year or two that you don't want to golf or attend a US college, you can play hockey then."

Dave nodded and sat down to eat his supper. He looked over at Beth and Julie and jokingly said, "A few million would be fun to spend though, wouldn't it?"

Both girls smiled and Dave could see them dreaming of what they would buy. Deep in his heart he was questioning whether or not he should go for the money and as he ate, he thought about what an NHL career might be like. He ate quietly and his family seemed to notice he was deep in thought and didn't try to draw him from his thoughts.

After supper Dave went to the local fitness club with John. They had promised each other to stay in top shape after hockey season. John wanted to prepare for what he hoped would be an NHL tryout, while Dave focused on strength-training for golf. Dave didn't mention the Detroit offer to John because he knew his friend might be envious and he didn't want that.

The rest of the week passed slowly as April came to an end and May started with cool, wet weather. A local driving range had been planning on opening that Saturday and Dave had his clubs cleaned and ready; but the cold rain cancelled the opening on Saturday. Sunday was supposed to warm up and Dave hoped to start his season then.

He had called Rebecca once during the week and they agreed to go to a party on Saturday night; she had been invited but that included him as well. Dave was a little apprehensive as most of the attendees would be from Rebecca's school; but when they arrived, Dave saw Ken and several of the other guys he had played midget hockey with the previous year. He and Rebecca were having a wonderful time. Late in the evening, Dave was walking down a hallway towards the bathroom when suddenly two hands flew out, grabbed his arm, pulled him into the dark room, then slammed the door.

When Dave caught his balance, he turned and faced the direction of the door with his hands up near his face ready to defend himself. His eyes tried to adjust to the darkness and he listened for any sounds that might indicate trouble, but there were no sounds and nothing seemed to be moving. He tried to speak as calmly as possible, "What's going on here? I'm not looking for trouble - but I will defend myself."

He heard a deep but feminine voice, "Ohh, I like a man who will defend himself."

Dave relaxed slightly as he realized there didn't seem to be anyone but the source of the voice in the room and as he lowered his hands he replied, "I'm happy for you; but, I'm here with someone, so if you don't mind, I'm going to go find her now."

He stood, waiting to see what the voice would say or do when he saw the shadow figure move towards him and then drop to its knees in front of him. As he felt two hands tugging at the snap on his denims, his lungs filled with the mysterious girl's scent. He thought he recognized the smell but he had to be sure, so he pulled away from the figure and walked towards the small crack of light under the door. He felt around for a light switch and, after he snapped it on, he turned to see Rebecca kneeling on the floor smiling.

He shook his head as he exhaled heavily, "Jesus, 'Becca, you scared the shit out of me."

She smiled sheepishly, "I was just having a little fun. Turn the light off to reset the mood."

As Dave flicked the switch, he felt Rebecca move in front of him again and this time he let her unfasten his pants. He felt her hands massaging his ass as she grabbed his pants and pulled them down his legs. Rebecca slid one hand up each leg of his boxers and squeezed his ass cheeks, as he felt her nibbling on his raging erection through the soft cotton material. He had not had sex with anyone except the palm sisters in months and he was very horny. Rebecca tugged his boxers down and sucked his hardness into her soft wet mouth.

Dave's lungs were full of her sweet scent as his entire body enjoyed her soft teasing touch. By reflex, his hands went to her head and his fingers weaved through her deep red tresses. She moved one hand to the base of his shaft and she stroked him softly as she licked and sucked the crown of his manhood. Dave's senses were flooding with exhilaration as he felt his orgasm building; he was in a strange house, surrounded by unfamiliar teenagers and his gorgeous date whom he had just met eight days ago was sucking his rock-hard cock. He briefly wondered if life could be any better, when he felt Rebecca increase her coordinated sucking and stroking.

He closed his eyes and dropped his head back as his legs began to quiver with the beginning of an earth-shattering orgasm. He felt his orgasm build and build until the tidal wave of cum flooded up his shaft. He groaned a warning to Rebecca but she simply squeezed his shaft harder as it pulsated with excitement - she swallowed every drop of his offering. He could feel his legs wobbling and he struggled to keep his balance - he actually thought he might fall, so he held onto Rebecca. She continued to lick and suck his slowly withering dick as he gradually regained his composure.

When he was eventually sure he had control of his balance, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. At first she was hesitant to kiss him, but when he pushed his lips firmly onto hers, she melted in his arms. During the earlier brief light in the room, he had seen a double bed directly behind Rebecca's current position and he moved slowly forwards until he felt Rebecca's legs hit the bed and he pushed her onto her back. As her body fell backwards, he moved his hands to her hips and found his way to the buttons on her hipster jeans. He unbuttoned them and pulled the heavy denim material off her legs in one smooth motion. He heard Rebecca sigh as he began kissing her thighs. He slid both hands up each of her smooth legs as his tongue slowly moved north. He could smell her excitement as his nose felt her soft curly pubic hair. His mind quickly debated whether he had pulled off her panties with her pants or if she wasn't wearing any to begin with; then he decided it really didn't matter that much.

His hands caressed her thighs as he slowly worked his tongue between the petals of her womanhood. He tasted her sweet nectar as he flicked his tongue across her engorged clit. Her hands moved to his head as she pushed her hips up to meet his teasing tongue. He moved one hand between her legs and, after licking his middle finger, he slid the digit deep inside her wet opening. As he expected, there was no maidenhead and he soon found her special spot and tapped and massaged that special place as Rebecca moaned loudly. He sucked her clit into his mouth and coordinated his sucking with the tapping motion of his finger.

Rebecca's breathing grew faster and faster as her orgasm began and Dave licked and fingered her to a long, moaning release. After her breathing returned to normal, he kissed his way up her body until their lips met in a very passionate kiss. His dick was again hard as steel and, as they kissed, his crown was nestled between her legs slowly working its way towards her hot slit. Just as the crown reached her opening, she moved her lips from his mouth and whispered, "I don't think I'm quite ready for that part - just yet."

Dave immediately knew what she meant and, even though he was very disappointed, he didn't hesitate to move his hand to his hardness and guide it away from her opening. They resumed kissing and their tongues danced as he gently massaged her round breasts through her shirt. After kissing for several minutes he rolled onto his side and held her close. As their eyes became more and more dark-adapted, they could see each other more and more clearly in the darkened room.

She stared into his dark face and asked, "Are you mad at me for stopping you?"

Dave kissed her forehead and replied, "Absolutely not. You really surprised me when you pulled me into this room and we became suddenly close. At first I was pleased and surprised but mainly surprised; then I was tremendously pleased and honored. I am most definitely not mad, in fact, thank you, thank you very much."

Rebecca smiled, "You felt great yourself. Thank you for pleasing me, too."

They hugged each other and Dave could tell Rebecca was thinking about something so he asked, "Is something wrong?"

She moved so her face was above his face and she whispered, "I was surprised you would kiss me after you came in my mouth. Didn't it bother you?"

Dave ran a hand across her cheek and replied, "If you are willing to swallow it, the least I can do is be willing to kiss you after you're done. I just ignore the taste and concentrate on your sweet lips." Rebecca kissed him passionately.

They kissed and cuddled for almost thirty minutes before Rebecca said, "We better get back to the party."

He nodded agreement and they got off the bed together. Dave turned on the light and found his pants and boxers. He watched her pull her jeans back on and he immediately noticed she wasn't wearing underwear. Once he had his shirt tucked in and his pants buckled, he walked over to Rebecca and hugged her. He caressed her ass and whispered, "I can't believe you're not wearing panties."

She smiled, "I love feeling naughty. I hoped you would notice."

He squeezed her ass tight and kissed her very passionately. He complimented, "You're hot and very sexy."

She replied, "You're pretty sexy yourself."

They left the room arm-in-arm. Dave remembered why he had been walking down the hall and went to the bathroom. He thought it funny that all thoughts of needing to go had left him until now - but he knew he had had much better things to think about. When he exited the bathroom, he found Rebecca in the main room talking with her girlfriends. Dave walked up beside her and put his arm around her waist. She instinctively cuddled under his arm as she talked with her friends.

Dave and Rebecca left the party shortly after one-thirty in the morning and Dave drove her straight home. They kissed passionately in the car. She told him she had some tests on Monday and also had plans with her girlfriends for Sunday. He said he would call her during the week and she kissed him again and got out of the car. Dave drove home happy and sexually satisfied for the first time in months. He really liked being with Rebecca, but at the same time he thought it was not going to be the deep love he had felt for Jennifer or Katherine.

His house was dark when he arrived home and he quietly went to bed. As he lay in bed, he thought how his life had turned a new page. Katherine was now gone from his current life. He would always remember the love he felt for her but that was now in the past. Jennifer was still his best friend but she was no longer his lover and he knew he would miss her special love, but he also knew their lives were going in different directions. He thought about Rebecca and he felt lucky to have met her at this time in his life. She truly seemed confident in herself and didn't need him to be her whole life - that was a very different attitude from every other girl he had been with and it was nice for a change. He was sure their relationship would develop further.

Dave eventually fell asleep thinking about golf and the first Spring day he would be driving balls downrange.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.