Three Valleys - Sammi - Cover

Three Valleys - Sammi

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sammi is a high school student in Three Valleys, a community of swingers in an alternate timeline. Here Sex Education means just that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sammi got to the venue for tennis a little late. There were crowds everywhere. She showed her badge and was waved through the turnstiles. Deciding she'd better go to the bathroom before settling down to watch some tennis she followed the signs to the restrooms. There she had to consciously avoid the first one she saw; there was a prominent sign saying 'Men' over the door. She sighed at these people, there was no line for the men but the line at the door marked 'Women' stretched around the corner.

After some thought she headed for the locker room. The guard saw her badge and let her through. Once inside she made a beeline for the toilets. As she was emerging from the stall she saw a girl talking with Cindy. The girl saw her, read her badge, and reacted backwards.

"What's she doing in here?"

"Oh," Cindy said, turning around, "this is Sammi. I met her yesterday."

"Do you know where she's from?"

"Yeah, what difference does that make?"

"I came in here because I really had to go," Sammi said. "Have you seen the line for the Women's Restroom? It stretches around the corner." She didn't like the way the other girl was looking at her.

"You mean you didn't..." The girl's voice trailed off, and when Cindy prodded her she just shook her head.

"Good luck today," Sammi told Cindy. "I saw the draw. I beat that girl in the round-robin, so I know you can beat her."

"I guess," Cindy said doubtfully. She looked at the other girl as she walked off. "We'll see."

"You will," Sammi said. "Keep working to her forehand. Get her wrong-footed and you'll have an easy time of it."

Cindy bit her lip, looked at the departing girl one more time, and then looked back at Sammi. "Her forehand? Are you sure?"

"She has a good backhand, and her forehand is good if she can plant her feet, but if you can get her to run to her right she overshoots a bit and she'll hit some weak volleys back at you."

Cindy nodded. "I'll try to keep that in mind." She looked at the other girl one more time, and then back at Sammi. "Cheryl was telling me that there are girls in Three Valleys who, well, they like other girls."

"I do," Sammi said. "Except for my boyfriend all my best friends are girls." Then she realized what the girl must have meant. "Oh, you mean... that way?" She made a face and shook her head. "Yuck, no way."

"Yeah, but she'd heard these stories, and, well, you know."

Sammi washed her hands and checked her hair. She still hadn't decided whether to have it cut or not, but after seeing the way the other girls in the competition looked she thought she might try it.

"As a matter of fact I don't know." Sammi decided to skip over some of the things she had seen and done at pool parties, or even in class, squeezing a girl's breast or pinching her nipples when she was close and needed a boost, or even that time with Suzy when Gary Phillips had been putting it to her in class and Suzy had been on the brink for so long she was almost screaming, and so she wet her finger and rubbed the hood of her friend's clit to send her over the top. That wasn't sex with a girl, that was just helping out.

"Girls don't do a thing for me, Suzy. Boys now..." She smiled suggestively. "There was this guy I saw this morning at breakfast. Apparently he's a rower or something. When I saw his shoulders I about died." She took a deep breath, fanning herself. "I wish more guys looked like him."

The other girl had come up during this last bit. "Gorgeous?"

Sammi dropped her voice. "When I saw his tight little butt..." She drew another breath. "Oh my, suddenly it was awfully warm in there." She didn't add that she spent the next two hours clutching that butt and those shoulders, that wasn't what the girl wanted to hear.

"I never thought of looking at rowers," the girl said, her eyes shining. "I guess they'd have to be strong, wouldn't they?"

"Strong legs, too," Sammi added. "I've got this sudden interest in rowing. I've been thinking I should go check it out after watching some of the tennis."

The other girl nodded. "I can see that. Look, I-I'm sorry if I reacted the way I did. I'd heard stories and..."

"About Three Valleys?"

The girl nodded. "I know they're probably just made up stories, but when you hear so many of them, and they're the same stories time after time, well..."

"I'm sort of used to it," Sammi said. "I figure the same people are repeating the same stories; that's why they all sound alike."

"That could be." The girl smiled, nodding. "Yeah, that could well be the case."

Sammi glanced at her friend. "Where's your match, Cindy? I thought you'd appreciate at least one person cheering for you."

"Court 3B," Cindy said. She looked at the clock. "I have to be there in five minutes."

The three of them hurried out. As they passed the concourse to the main courts Cheryl looked at the line for the Ladies Room. "I see what you mean."

"I had to go, bad," Sammi said. "I couldn't wait that long."

"I wouldn't either." Cheryl looked at a signpost. "I'll see you guys later, I'm on 2D, which is over this way."

Court 3B was one of the satellite courts set off behind a line of trees. Sammi bought herself a cold drink and settled in the shade to watch. She knew she could probably learn more by watching the matches on the main court, but today that didn't appeal to her. She was on vacation and right now she wanted to relax and enjoy herself.

Cindy won her match, and after she showered and changed they took the tram to the rowing venue. Sammi saw Jim right away. He was standing with a lithe blonde girl next to the boats. Beyond them were other couples, clearly waiting around for something to happen.

"Is he the one?" Cindy asked as they settled down. "I see what you mean about the shoulders."

"Wait until you see his butt," Sammi said. Jim was partially facing her and she could see the lump in the front of his shorts. Even from here it looked impressive.

The loudspeaker blared something, and people began putting boats in the water. After a bit of milling around they lined up in rows. A horn sounded and the first row took off. The second row moved up to the starting line. In minutes the lake was filled with boats that seemed to be moving in all directions.

"How can they keep it straight?" Cindy asked.

"Beats me." The sun moved behind a cloud and Sammi shivered at the sudden chill. She'd left her sweater back in her room, and she debated whether to go back and get it. But that was the only cloud in the sky, so she decided to tough it out.

After another hour of watching the boats, and more importantly the guys rowing them, Sammi decided to see what else was going on. Cindy seemed content to watch the guys, so Sammi made her excuses and went exploring.

The baseball fields were near the lake. Sam had played baseball and she watched a bit of that. Apparently the team from South Valley had already played and the two teams on the field at the moment were from Center itself and some place on the East Coast. It certainly wasn't a pitcher's duel, either. It was only the fifth inning and both teams had already scored six runs each. As she watched the batter pushed a hit just beyond a sprawling second baseman and the runner on second scored easily.

There was women's softball on an adjoining field. This wasn't the friendly pick-up slow-pitch game she remembered from P.E. The pitcher threw the ball hard, and the score was 2-1 in the eighth inning. She watched that through the end of the game before deciding she'd seen enough sports for the day. The sun was going down, the air was rapidly cooling off, and she was thinking about some of the things she'd heard while eating breakfast the other day. There was supposed to be a pool party at the apartment building tonight, only without the pool.

After a light supper she followed a steady stream of kids up the elevators. She found the party in the second lounge she investigated. There were at least a dozen kids, all naked, and all the hard cock she could want. Without any hesitation she undressed and joined them.

A quick kiss here, a quick suck there, 6" of solid meat where it would do the most good, in minutes she was enjoying herself. When the first guy came there was a second to keep up the fun. She lost herself in the constant arousal and frenzy of the party.

After several hours, she had no idea how many, she pulled herself out of the pile. She had jism all over her face and breasts, and all through her hair. More was running down her legs. She was a mess, but she felt absolutely marvelous.

Suzy had been in the thick of it, too, and she spied Sammi sprawled on a couch by the side of the room. "You look like you've been having fun."

"I'm beat," Sammi said. She began wiping up the jism on her breasts and sucking her fingers clean. "I don't think I could stare another hard cock in the face right now."

"This is my second party," Suzy said. "You'll feel a little sore in the morning."

"It'll be a good sore," Sammi said, repeating the joke they shared in school.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.