Three Valleys - Sammi - Cover

Three Valleys - Sammi

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sammi is a high school student in Three Valleys, a community of swingers in an alternate timeline. Here Sex Education means just that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sammi drummed her fingers as the girl droned on. "... and after the discovery of alternate timelines using equipment found in Nazi Germany after World War 2, the decision was made to explore these timelines to see where history diverged. In October 1953 an exploration team discovered an alternate timeline that apparently did not have any people. Star charts pinpointed the exit of the gate as 18,693 BC two hundred miles south of the Laurentide Ice Sheet at the height of the last major Ice Age."

Sammi had heard all of this before several times, and had even written a report on it when she was a freshman. But as part of her history project this year she had to assist the history teach and grade some of the papers herself.

Her mind wasn't on it. Sex Ed followed history and she had heard rumors that they were going to learn something special today. The girls who had had Sex Ed already today weren't saying what it was, but they all looked both happy and tired, and the boys who had been in the class with them looked completely wiped out. But first she had to get past this boring freshman as she recited what everybody already knew.

"In 1954 the Soviet Union tested their first thermonuclear bomb," the girl said, holding her paper directly in front of her face. "Prior to this event the first groups through these worldsgate had only done basic exploration. The Eisenhower Administration made the decision to settle people in the timeline found two years before. Construction and settlement specialists went through the worldsgate. These were followed by people moving to this new land from all over the US. Between mid-1954 and 1959 over 150,000 people a year moved through the worldsgate. Initially they settled around the worldsgate in a town they named Center. But others moved out from there, breaking the ground to plant crops, digging mines for natural resources, and so on.

"Following the presidential election of 1960 President Eisenhower made the decision that while immigration continued, contact with the Project should be scaled back. As a result the senior members of the Kennedy Administration did not learn of the Project, though members of the Administration learned of other things being done in the field of scientific development. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara managed to eliminate almost all of these projects - this was the same man who almost killed the stealth projects because he was too busy eating lunch to listen to the briefing. Most of those projects were moved through a worldsgate into Center and continued, and a few were sent back to the US after McNamara resigned as Secretary of Defense.

"Immigration to the Project tapered off sharply after the assassination of President Kennedy and the election of Lyndon Johnson. After a decade of immigration a little over one million people had moved through the three main worldsgates, one in Denver, one in San Francisco and one in Knoxville. A few alternate gates exist, the best known being in Three Valleys, which opens in Six Rivers National Forest in Northern California; these alternates still exist only because there are no surface routes between Center and Three Valleys."

There was more, but Sammi was fidgeting now. Everybody knew how different groups were chosen to settle in different parts of First Phase- religious types in what became the Bahamas, farmers and herders to the east and southeast of Center, swingers and nudists around Three Valleys which was hundreds of miles south of Center, and so on. She had to remind herself that this girl was learning it for the first time. But still...

The girl mercifully finished, and Sammi marked down the grade she'd give the girl. The preliminary bell rang to announce the end of class. Sammi gathered her few things together, glad she could escape this boring history and get on with something a lot more fun.

Sex Ed class always had two parts, the classroom and the lab. Of course everyone looked forward to the lab. That's when you got to have sex. It was one thing to read about it, to look at the pictures and diagrams, and another thing to take a guy's cock in your mouth and try to suck it the way you saw girls in the pictures sucking it. Actually fucking someone was a lot more fun than reading about it or even seeing a short movie about it.

When she walked into Sex Ed Mrs. Miller stopped her and had her reach into a cup and pull out a number.

"What is it?" Mrs. Miller asked.

"Um, 2," Sammi said, twisting the number around to look at it.

Mrs. Miller nodded. "All right, you're in the group across the hall."

"Okay, what's up?"

""We're starting a new module this week," Mrs. Miller said, "and we need to split the class for this module."

Sammi shrugged and went across the hall. This was the room used for Lab, and she was surprised to see all of the boys, but only half the girls. Mr. Hood was there, setting up their A/V display. Mr. Smith, one of the teachers she'd had for Health last year joined him. After a moment Mrs. Miller walked in, closing the door behind her.

"This module is really popular with the girls," Mrs. Miller said. She put down the clipboard she was carrying. "All right, class. You might as well get undressed. For these next two weeks we will have two hour labs. You'll see why."

Sammi shrugged and quickly undressed. Jack and Rob were the guys sitting with her, and in moments they were undressed, too. Jack took the opportunity to cop a quick feel of her butt, while Rob's hands went to her titties. She smiled at both of them. She was a little confused. Normally she'd grab the guy's cock and start playing with it. But with two guys? What was she supposed to do?

The teachers had undressed, too. "One of the things that might happen is a girl finds herself with two guys," Mrs. Miller said. Mr. Hood was running his hand over her ass. "Or a couple of guys might find themselves with one girl. Now there are a number of things you can do, and we're going to explore them this week and next week.

"What we're going to do today is start with the simplest thing, taking the guys one after the other. Girls, one of the things that's really fun in a situation like this is right after one guy cums, you can take the next guy, and keep right on going. About the time you finish with one, the other guy will be ready, and you can just keep switching back and forth. We'll do that today. And girls?" She waited until everyone was looking at her. "Today you're going to be happy to discover one of the neatest things about being a girl: multiple orgasms.

"Now all of you have had multiple orgasms. There's no big secret to it, you just have to relax and let things flow. Today you'll find that things will just keep going."

"Guys," Mr. Hood said, "one thing about what we're going to do this week. You know how it is. You cum, you're tired and you need time to recover, and she's still ready to go. And sometimes, when you're ready again, the girl isn't. Well this week that won't be the case. When you cum, rest for a few seconds to enjoy it, and then pull out and let the other guy in. And after the first time, make sure you use plenty of KY Jelly. She'll appreciate it."

They had a short video of a girl taking two guys. She didn't actually take them, instead she was alternating sucking and jacking each one. The guys were kissing her, sucking her breasts and licking her pussy. The video ended, but Mrs. Miller and Mr. Hood were already getting into it. She was working his cock while he played with her breasts. Mr. Smith was sucking her toes and kissing his way up her legs.

Sammi felt herself heating up as she watched them. She took a cock in each hand and began playing with them. It didn't take long before they were nice and hard. She opened her legs, and two sets of fingers made a beeline for her pussy.

"I don't know which of you I want first," she murmured, running her hands over both their bodies. The idea of two guys pleasing her seemed to light a fire deep inside her. She was really looking forward to this.

"Go ahead," Jack told Rob as he licked her nipples.

"You're sure?" Rob asked. He shrugged and licked Sammi's slit.

Sammi instinctively closed her legs around his head. "God," she whispered. One boy was sucking her nipples and the other was licking her clit and probing her entrance. If this wasn't heaven she didn't know what was.

She couldn't reach Rob's cock, but she didn't worry about it. She had a feeling she was going to feel it in just a few seconds. Jack's cock was right there and she wrapped her fingers around it possessively. There was something about the feel of a good hard cock that got her wound up. She squeezed and jacked it, her hand moving up and down rapidly. She loved how it felt so thick and hard at the same time. And as she worked him he seemed to get even thicker and harder.

Rob's cock nudged her entrance. She tried to lift, tried to impale herself on it. Rob rubbed it back and forth through the folds of her sex, and then pushed against her hole. She caught her breath as she opened up and he slid inside.

"Give it to me," she breathed. "Give it here. Give it to me!"

"Uh," Rob said as he thrust himself into her. He slid into her like a hot piston sliding home, touching all of the most sensitive places inside her.

She wrapped her legs around his thighs and grabbed his ass. He positioned his arms on either side of her. After smiling down at her he began to thrust. She moved to meet him. She closed her eyes as his cock seemed to push into her like a bar of white hot heat. And the wave of heat continued all the way through her.

The idea that she could cum and cum and a guy would still be available for her needs seemed to stir something inside her. She didn't have to hold back. She didn't have to hurry things. All she had to do was impale herself on one endless hard cock after another. She could keep going until she literally couldn't go again.

She clamped her pussy muscles around Rob's cock. It seemed to make him feel bigger. She dug her fingers into his ass, trying to pull him deeper. He responded by fucking into her as hard as he could, deep plunging strokes that felt like they were going to go all the way through her and come out her mouth. She whimpered in her need, losing everything to the intense feelings of Rob reaching her depths.

That was her last conscious thought. Everything dissolved into the heat of the moment. Hard cocks that seemed to be thrusting into her time after time. Waves of heat that swept through her, each time harder and hotter. She kissed, she touched, she squeezed, she fucked, she moaned, she came, one heated wave of sensation after another.

When she finally managed to regain her composure she felt absolutely spent. She had no energy, which somehow surprised her. In the past she'd always felt full of energy after a climax. But not now. Now she didn't have the strength to push either guy off of her arms. Instead she just cuddled them, holding their faces against her breasts.

They were wiped out, but not that wiped out. They gently nibbled her soft breast flesh, but there was no urgency behind it. It was just an instinctive sucking, more of a cherishing of her female flesh.

"Okay, girls," Mrs. Miller said after a bit. Her voice sounded thick, as if she was having trouble with the words. "Time to start pulling yourselves together."

Sammi didn't want to move. She was lying on her back, wide open with her legs draped over the guys'. She felt like she could take another guy. She wanted to take another guy. She was ready to take another guy.

"C'mon, Sammi," Mrs. Miller said, pausing as she walked down the aisle. "Time to get up. You need to get yourself cleaned up and put back together." Mrs. Miller's hair was sweaty and going in all directions. Her face and breasts were flushed, and she had a soft smile on her face.

"Do I have to?" Sammi murmured. "I don't think I have the strength to move."

"You have to. You still have the rest of the day to get through."

Reluctantly Sammi pushed herself upright. Her pussy felt... she wasn't used to actually feeling her pussy except when she was screwing a guy, and even then all you really felt was the guy. But now it felt... it felt... she was aware of it. It sort of felt tender, and more than a little, well, a little stretched. But better than that, she felt totally relaxed.

She stared stupidly at her bra. It looked too complicated to put on. She shrugged and pulled on her blouse. She didn't want anything to touch her between the legs, so she just pulled on her skirt. She looked around. The other girls were doing pretty much the same thing. Their underwear was going in their purses. Most of them had gym right after this, so it was all going to come off anyway, so why put it on in the first place?

By then she had regained enough of her composure to brush her hair out into some semblance of shape. Her face didn't need any touching up, so instead she just sat there watching dully as the boys began to put themselves together. Their cocks were red and shriveled as if they were wrung out.

As the bell rang she shared a thank-you kiss with both Rob and Jack. She walked as if in a dream. She was fragile, floating about the floor, not really able to focus. She saw several girls heading into the restroom, and she followed them, more out of habit than anything else.

Suzy was there and nudged her. "Well? What did you guys do?"

"Two guys, one girl," Sammi said with a dreamy smile. "One finishes, the other takes over. You keep going until nobody can go."

"Um," Suzy said, smiling. "That sounds fun."

"God, it was. What did you guys do?"

"Two gals, one guy."

"Huh? How? A guy's only got one dick."

"Yeah," Suzy said with a soft smile, "but he's got a tongue. We did class work and lecture, and in lab we switched off. I was with your brother, and he ate me while he screwed Annamarie, and then after he'd cum, we took turns sucking him hard, then I rode him while Annamarie sat on his face."

"That could be interesting," Sammi said. She tried to think of what that would be like to share a guy with another girl, but the stall in front of her opened up, and she hurried to take a pee. She felt really sensitive when she wiped herself. That wasn't surprising, she'd just had a pair of cocks pounding her for nearly two hours. She wasn't' sure she had the strength for gym. And they were going to do this for a whole week? She wasn't sure she could stand this much sex. She laughed softly to herself. She had said the same thing the year before after her first time and she'd thought having sex for a whole hour had been fantastic.

"I think every kid in class is going to be exhausted by the time these next few weeks are over," she told Suzy as they washed their hands.

"Yeah, but it's going to be a fun kind of tired," Suzy replied. She straightened up her blouse and took a brush to her hair. "I'm looking forward to it."

She was dressing after gym when Jack Holliday approached her. He still looked tired from Sex Ed class. "Sammi?" he asked. "There's, uh, there's this movie playing in Overlook, and I was wondering if you'd like to go see it?"

"Which one?"

"Coral Island Castaways. It's supposed to be a romantic adventure story."

Sammi nodded. Her mother had been in that movie, but she wasn't going to let on. "I'd love to see it," she said. "Tonight?"

"Well, yeah. How about dinner, too?" Jack smiled sheepishly. "I'd say tomorrow night, but I figure tomorrow I'll be even tireder than I am today."

Oh, God, Sammi thought. I didn't even think of how the guys are going to be these next two weeks. They'll be completely wiped out. "Sure," she said. "I'd love to. What time do you want to pick me up?"

"What time do you get home from school?"

"I have tennis practice, so I get home about 5:30."

He looked a little surprised. "Oh. The movie starts at 7:00, and that doesn't leave us much time for dinner."

"Why don't we skip dinner, then," she said. "We can go out to dinner some other time. Why don't you pick me up about 6:00? That'll give me time to change after I get home."

Mollified by the promise of a future date, he agreed. After he went back to his own locker Sammi found she had a new burst of energy. A date. She was going to go on an actual date. She hadn't been on one in at least a month, not since she had broken up with Rick Wells. Could Jack be the boyfriend she wanted? He was certainly kind of cute, and they did get along in bed, though she wondered how they would get along outside of Sex Education. That was what had split up her and Rick Wells.

She tried to do as much of her homework as she could. It seemed like the teachers knew she had a date, they loaded on extra assignments left and right. She was going to be up late getting this work done, but she was willing to do it if it meant she was going out on a date.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.