Three Valleys - Sammi - Cover

Three Valleys - Sammi

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Sammi is a high school student in Three Valleys, a community of swingers in an alternate timeline. Here Sex Education means just that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sammi's cousin Jenny stopped her just before she got to the entrance to the school "Got time for a question?" she asked.

"A question? About what?"

"Boys."

Sammi smiled. "Should I get Sam? He may be able to answer your question better than I can."

Jenny bit her lip. "Maybe."

"All right, what's the question?"

"How come boys don't talk much when you're having sex with them? You know. Beforehand they'll say things, but they just sort of grunt and groan when you're doing it. Some of them even want you to say things, to say words."

Sammi called her brother over. He and Anna were holding hands and joined them on the steps. Sammi repeated the question.

"That's because the physical sensations a boy's enjoying kind of wipes out a lot of higher thought," Anna said. "Right, Sam?"

Sam nodded. "You don't realize how concentrated the nerves are in the head of a guy's dick," he said. "And it's getting the majority of the sensations."

"But why do they just grunt and groan?"

Anna smiled. "Do you engage in witty conversation when you're riding on a guy's hardness? Especially when you're getting close?"

"Well... no."

"The same thing applies to guys," Anna said. "When Sam and I are in bed I'm not really in the mood for a literary discussion of Shakespeare."

Jenny pursed her lips. "But all they do is grunt and groan."

Sammi nodded. "And when I'm getting close, that's all I can do. If I recall the lesson right, certain parts of the brain get less blood when you're involved in sex. I suspect the blood goes to other parts of the body that are more in need of it.

Anna squeezed Sam's butt. "Especially certain parts of a guy's body. Now come on, we have about two minutes before the bell."

Jenny followed them up the steps, still looking puzzled. "So the brain shuts down the speech center or something?" she asked.

"Not as I understand it," Sammi said. "I could be wrong on that. Why don't you ask one of the Biology teachers?"

Jenny nodded and turned away, headed toward her own Home Room. Sammi and Anna shared a smile. "It's a good thing she doesn't hear some of the girls in our class," Anna murmured. "Especially Annamarie. She has to be the most vocal girl in school."

"Sam said you're never in doubt with her."

"She has the bed right next to me," Anna said. "There are days I wish I had ear plugs."

Sammi laughed sympathetically. She'd been next to the girl at a pool party and her ears were still ringing from the screech Annamarie gave when she came.

Mrs. Connolly was standing in the door of Home Room, handing out a notice sheet.

Sammi flopped in her seat, pushed her hair back, and read the notice.

"A field trip?" She reread the notice. "I thought field trips were for kids who didn't have an idea of what they wanted to do after they graduated."

"You still have several to get through," Mrs. Connolly said, smiling. "Most kids haven't decided yet."

"Where are we going?"

"There are three you can choose from. The field trips will be tomorrow and the next day. The first one is to the fauna station at the upper end of the Valley. The second is to the movie production studios here in the Valley, and the third is to Hydro and the power generation station across the Valley."

"Will they last all day?" Grace said.

"The one to the fauna station is a two-day trip," Mrs. Connolly said. "The others are one-day trips. I'll have sign-up sheets here in the room until the end of classes today."

"What about parental permission?" a boy asked. "The last school I was at required parental permission slips for any field trip."

"We got those when you registered at the school," Mrs. Connolly said. "Next announcement: the Theater Club is looking for volunteers. Please see Mrs. Kelly if you are interested." She read a few more announcements, mostly dealing with after-school clubs, before she sat down and opened her lesson planner.

"I'm not going to Hydro," Grace said. "My Dad used to work there and I've been to the power station several times. That fauna station sounds interesting, though. I've wanted to see some of the animals that live here, and not just on TV, either."

"My mother is a producer at the movie studio," Sammi said. She thought of seeing Rod, but he'd probably be busy. "The fauna station might be rather interesting."

"I'm going to the movie studio," Suzy said. "I'm not that interested in the animals, and I've been to Hydro. Now if we'd gone to Lower, or some of the off-shore islands, I might be interested."

"That's more than a single day," Jeannette said. "It takes several hours just to get to Seaside from here, and the boats take most of the afternoon to get to the islands."

"Which are you interested in?" Suzy asked her.

"I'm not sure yet. I have all day to make up my mind. I don't think you have to go, though."

"Probably not," Suzy said, "but they encourage you to go. It's supposed to help you make up your mind on what you want to do after you get out of school."

"Teach," Sammi said at once. "I've already decided that. That's why I want to go to the fauna station."

"I don't know what I want to do yet," Jeannette said. She flipped idly through one of her textbooks. "I don't want to just be a stay-at-home mom, even if that's important."

A couple of the other girls mentioned their interests, but then the bell rang and everyone quieted down. Sammi reread the announcement. She definitely wanted to go to the fauna station. There were a lot of strange animals that lived around them, and this was a chance to learn about them.

The other bell rang after a bit. Sammi stopped long enough to pick up flyers about each of the field trips--that was new--and tuck them away with her books. She wondered which one Bob would choose.

Mrs. Miller had fallen, and so wasn't in Sex Ed. Mr. Hood was, and as the bell rang he rapped for attention. "A lot of you will run into social situations where you'll have frequent changes of partners," he said. "Some of you, most of you, already have. Pool parties." He nodded as he looked around. "We're going to start practicing that. From now on you'll switch partners halfway through the class."

"Every day?" Grace asked, raising her hand.

"Every day. People like variety, and when you're out at a party, you'll be involved with that. Now that doesn't mean you won't stay with the same partner at a party, but there are a lot of social events where you'll go unaccompanied."

He turned on the overhead projector. There was a picture of a couple 69ing. "Part of what we'll work on today is timing. The girl is on top, and after a point, goes astride the boy." He pressed a button, and the picture was replaced by one where the girl was facing away from the boy but clearly riding his cock.

"I hate that position," one girl said. "My butt is too big, and the boy will see it."

Several girls laughed, and Suzy piped up. "Dear, I don't think he'll be concerned with your butt."

Sammi undressed quickly. Her partner--her first partner--was Corbin, a mild appearing boy who wanted to be a scientist. He was popular with the girls because he could touch his nose with the tip of his tongue. And now as Sammi settled on top of him and began licking the base of his thickening cock, he put that tongue to good use.

He put his hands on her bottom, using his lips and tongue to nibble on her thighs. He kissed, he licked, he traced tiny little circles on her skin. He went back and forth from one thigh to the other, each time a little closer to her core.

Sammi shivered with anticipation. She grasped Corbin's cock, jacking up and down it slowly while licking his balls. She slowly licked her way up his length, finally teasing the wrinkled skin just below his crown. She took a quick suck--he jerked slightly at that--before licking her way back to his balls.

He retaliated by swiping his tongue up the length of her pussy, before darting through her entrance for one electric stab of pleasure. She tensed, and sighed as began circling her clit. He sank a finger into her, and then every so lightly touched her bud.

"Ahhh, that's good," she murmured. For some reason she remembered Jenny's question. How could she explain it to the girl? Girls were more verbal than boys. It was probably a survival thing. Boys, men, had to be quiet while they were hunting. Girls, women, were verbal to scare off other predators and to make sure they were all safe while they were gathering. It was just a...

Her thought evaporated as Corbin speared his tongue into her again. She exhaled sharply as a wave of sensation flooded through her. She held on to his length, not kissing it, not licking it, just inhaling its male fragrance.

Corbin began concentrating on fucking her with his tongue while his fingers rubbed around her clit. Sammi tried to suck him, bobbing up and down on his cock, but her heart wasn't in it. He had wound her up so quickly. Each time he pushed his tongue into her it added to a ball of heat she could feel deep inside her.

She dimly heard herself moaning. His hips were flexing slightly as he drove his cock into her mouth. She felt his head bob as he drove his tongue into her sex. He was doing both ends of her. It made the ball of fire even bigger. She could feel her whole body tightening up. It was getting hard to breathe.

She stopped sucking, arching into him as everything narrowed down to that point between her legs. She held there for an eternity, and then it was too much and everything released in wave after wave of pure sensation.

She hung next to him, breathing hard in the aftermath of her climax. She dimly remembered what she was supposed to do, and reluctantly pulled herself away from his marvelous tongue. The only thing that would be better was right her in her hand.

She had enough presence of mind to roll the condom on him before pushing him against her entrance and sitting on him. She was so wet he slid all the way into her in one motion.

She exhaled sharply. It felt like a log had just been shoved up into her, a log that touched every fiery spot inside her. It made her whole insides quake, sending more ripples of pleasure all through her.

She began to move, riding up and down his wonderful hardness. She clutched her breasts, twisting at her nipples. Lances of pleasure shot from them straight to her womb. She wanted to close her legs and pull him deeper into her. She wanted to lean back and let him drive into her. She wanted to... she wanted to... Another climax rushed through her, driving out any thought.

She leaned forward as far as she could, driving down on him, trying to take as much of him as she could. She wanted more. She was burning up; her insides were melting and trying to run out of her, but were blocked by his wonderful cock. He seemed harder than before, and his hands were on her hips pulling her down. He was moving, pushing up into her.

She was close, but she wanted him there, too. She tried to focus enough to squeeze him with her internal muscles. It made him seem bigger, filling every empty space inside her. She could hear him grunt each time she squeezed. Then he caught his breath.

She felt his legs grow stiff. His cock was incredibly hard and seemed to grow even bigger. Her hand went between her legs, touching herself, and that was enough. She soared in a wild burst of emotion, exploding in a million pieces.

She drifted back down, feeling him relaxing inside her. She was fighting for breath, her hair falling around her face as she leaned over. His hands had left her hips, and when she could she leaned back on him.

That was a mistake, his softening cock slipped out of her. She turned, snuggling against him, wanting to nestle into his strength. He kissed her, a gentle kiss of thank-you.

"That was great," he murmured. "I hate to leave."

She smiled back. "If this was a party we wouldn't have to."

"Cindi might object," he said, referring to his girlfriend.

"Yeah, and Rod might, too." Then she realized what she'd said. She'd meant Bob. She hoped he hadn't noticed.

"Yeah, at a real party they might not," he said. His breathing was back to normal, and he slid his hand over her body, caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

"I think I'm supposed to get up," he said, starting to stir.

"Promise me this," she said. "Let's hook up at a party."

"I've already got a girlfriend."

"And I've got a boyfriend. But nobody said we can't get together just for the passion."

"That's true," he said after a moment. He tweaked her nipple again, making her gasp. "We'll always have the passion."

He gave her another kiss and got off the bed, pausing to dispose of the used condom.

Sammi had a moment to compose herself, brushing the strands of hair away from her sweaty face. She hadn't looked to see who the other boy would be, and was pleasantly surprised when it was Jim Griffin.

Jim wanted to be a Ranger like Stan. He lived on a station over the rim of the Valley, and had extensive dealings with some of the animals that populated this world. He also had one of the longer cocks in the school. Sammi wasn't sure if she was ready for that, but she was willing to find out.

She was still primed from her time with Corbin, and as soon as she got Jim hard she mounted him. He brought her to two climaxes that left her wrung out before he groaned and emptied his balls into her. Afterward she snuggled against him. He even smelled like Stan, and that brought back several warm memories.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.