Three Valleys - Sammi - Cover

Three Valleys - Sammi

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Sammi is a high school student in Three Valleys, a community of swingers in an alternate timeline. Here Sex Education means just that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Much to her surprise, Sammi won the tournament that weekend. She beat Amanda Johansen, last year's winner, in straight sets, 6-1, 6-2. She kept getting the girl cross-footed and hitting the ball into the other half of the court.

The party on Saturday night had been a blast. First she'd met a boy who was just old enough to attend the teen party. He was a little clumsy and needed a lot more education, but his enthusiasm and energy more than made up for his lack of skill. And then later, after people recovered a bit, she spent time with a much older man--he was in his mid-20s--and she absolutely melted. She didn't walk away from that one, she crawled, her legs too shaky to support her.

When she got back to her room she caught a glimpse of herself: she had an idiot's grin plastered across her face, the grin of a girl who had been well and truly laid. She knew she was going to sleep well.

On Monday morning she saw Rod as he walked down the hall toward Sex Ed, a slip of paper in his hand and a confused look on his face. She zeroed in on him right away.

"Looking for the right class?"

Rod nodded. "Room 23. Which one is that? The doors are all open and I can't see the numbers."

"Twenty-three is the room I'm in." She looped her arm through his. "C'mon."

Mrs. Miller was at the door taking roll when they walked in. "He's sitting with me," she told the teacher. "Is that all right?"

"Sure," Mrs. Miller said. "It won't hurt anything, not today. This isn't a very popular module."

Sammi practically licked her lips. Every time she'd seen Rod they'd somehow avoided having sex, but that wasn't going to happen today. She could feel a tingle between her legs, and the room suddenly felt warm and close.

"Are you staying here for very long?" she asked Rod as the other kids filed in. There was some shifting around as the boy who had been scheduled to be her partner ended up with somebody else.

"I'm here for at least a week," Rod replied, "though it might be longer. I'm apprenticing at the film and TV studios, and if this week works out I'll be moving up here permanently."

"My mother works there," Sammi said. "She's a producer."

"That's what I heard." He looked around as the kids started getting undressed, and then reached for the buttons on his shirt. "It's a one-week trial," he repeated. "If things work out, they'll find me a family to live with. I'll have class in the morning and work at the studios in the afternoon."

Sammi took off her blouse and skirt, folding them neatly to one side. She had Rod help her with her bra--it was always good if boys did that even though a girl didn't need the help--and paused as she was about to skin out of her panties. Her panties were soaked and she could feel the wetness on her thighs. Rod's mere presence had her more worked up than kissing Bob. Maybe she should let Jeannette have Bob and stay with Rod. The studios were less than a mile away, and if he was going to go to school she'd see him every day.

Rod's cock looked just as she remembered it, short and thick with a pink, helmet-shaped head. She suppressed a smile at the thought of soldier's going into battle wearing cock-shaped helmets. She took it in hand, and as she (finally!) stroked it, it began to fill with blood and lengthen.

His hands started out on her breasts--she was happy they were still growing--but caressed her sides as well. He moved closer, her skin burning up where they happened to touch. She leaned forward for the first kiss, but was interrupted as the bell rang.

"All right, class," Mrs. Miller said. "We're moving away from the Active-Girl Module today. I know you girls have enjoyed being on top, or in control. Well, this new module explores a variation that is more couple oriented."

She began undressing as Mr. Hood, who had already undressed, put the first picture up on the screen at the front of the classroom. "This position," he said, "is a variation of the face-to-face sitting position. We'll be practicing it the rest of the week.

"The boy slides forward on the bed until his butt is near the front edge of the bed. The girl sits in his lap. You'll have to hold her guys, we don't want her falling on the floor! You don't get much in-and-out movement with this position, which delays orgasm. But if the boy cups his hands under a girl's butt he can lift her up and down. That'll help."

"A lot of this depends upon the girl's internal muscles," Mrs. Miller said as she took off her skirt. She shook it out and hung it over the chair behind the desk. "So girls, all of that practice with your vibrator and Ben Wa balls is about to be put to use. You'll have to do a lot of squeezing, which I don't think anybody will mind."

"Orgasm isn't assured this way," Mr. Hood said. "You'll have to work at it."

"If we won't cum this way," Anna said, raising her hand, "then why learn it?"

"Good question," Mrs. Miller said. She folded her blouse over her skirt and unhooked her bra, rubbing the skin beneath her breasts. "There are several advantages to this position. First, you won't always be able to find a bed, so you should learn how to make-do without one. Second, and you girls will like this, by clinging tightly to the boy you can rub your entire body against his." She smiled as several girls made approving noises. "Boys, you'll get her boobs and the rest of her body rubbing against you. I'm sure you'll like that."

"And third," Mr. Hood said, "at the moment of climax, push up into the girl as far as you can go. With her weight helping you'll get all of the way in her, deeper than with any other position. The feeling will be fantastic."

"You girls will notice that, too," Mrs. Miller said. "There's something about being completely filled by a hard cock when you reach your peak that many women consider the ultimate in erotic delight." More giggles rippled through the room.

"Because this position doesn't give couples as much physical sensation as you may be used to," Mr. Hood added, "if there's time, use any other position you want after practicing with this one. We wouldn't want anyone to leave frustrated."

Sammi hadn't let up on Rod's cock. It had stiffened out into something respectable, filling her hand and then some. She lay out on the bed, stroking his length as she offered herself up for a kiss.

He responded, moving closer until her nipples just barely brushed his skin. She shivered. She wanted more, but she liked the tease, too.

His hand cupped her face as they kissed. His lips were warm, and his tongue darted through for an electric touch.

She wanted to engulf him, to take him entirely within her. She sucked on his lips as they kissed, her hands running across his chest. His fingers slid up her body in a long, fiery caress. His body pressed against her, hot and hard.

His arms were around her, cradling her. They moved, and she felt him deep within her, their bodies joined as one. His hands, his lips, his body... they moved, and she was lost in the heat and passion of his touch.

The rest was lost as the fire of the moment consumed her in one wave after another. Her completion seemed almost an afterthought, but it continued as they twisted and moved around each other.

Sammi vaguely remembered a second time with her on the bed, but the passion erased her memory of any details. She sort of remembered dressing, using the bathroom and the walk to the gym--mostly because it was raining--but it wasn't until she dove into the pool that she began to come back to herself. The water cooled her fevered body and made her gasp and wake up. She splashed around for a while, did her laps, and headed right for the shower after her stint on the exercise machines.

"You were really out of it," Suzy said as she turned the hot water back up. "What happened?"

"I--I'm not sure," Sammi said. "The last I clearly remember is getting undressed for Sex Ed. The rest kind of blurs out." She smiled. "It was fun, though."

"I didn't like what we were doing today," Grace said. "It really didn't do anything for either of us."

"Even Maryjean didn't find it fun," Suzy added. "I think you're the only one who climaxed."

"Me?" Sammi bit her lip and reached for the soap. "I wonder what we did different?"

"And we get to do it again tomorrow," Grace said. "Oh joy. If you can figure out what you and Rod did, let us know."

"Yeah," Suzy said, "tell us. I don't want to spend another 15 minutes of bouncing up and down with barely a twinge of pleasure."

Rod, Sammi thought, as she washed her hair, it had to be something he did.

Whatever she and Rod had done didn't seem to work the next day. He had Suzy as his partner. Sammi kept an eye on them, and could tell from Suzy's expression that she wasn't finding any fun in this particular position. She had to agree. She and Tony bounced up and down, they tried different angles, but nothing was really happening. Oh, she liked the feel of his skin against hers, and he was a better than average kisser, but it wasn't until they switched over to the Missionary position that things began to happen.

She talked it over with her friends during lunch as they sat in the sun. "Well," Suzy said at last, "Mrs. Miller said it was very difficult to climax with this position. There isn't that much movement to get our nerves fired up."

"It must be one of those situational climaxes," Grace said. "You know, the ones where you peak, not because he's touching you in a certain way, or because he turns your insides to mush with his hardness, but just because it is."

"I think I know what you mean," Sammi said. "My brother told me that there's a lot less feeling with a condom, and that he has to really struggle to hold back when he and Anna are making love. He said that there have been times when it just wasn't happening."

Suzy laughed. "I bet that took a lot of guts to say. Guys seem so... automatic. They put it in, they saw back and forth, and off they go."

"Yeah, it does seem like that," Sammi said. "But he said that when he's in class he doesn't have that problem. He said that the situation is different, and it doesn't take long before kabango!"

"That's a good description of the way some boys are," Grace said. "One big explosion, and then they're limp and panting for breath."

"Rod didn't seem to get into it until the second half of class," Suzy said. "Then it was fun. He let me be on top, and I got off twice before he popped." She glanced at Sammi. "Weren't you dating him or something?"

"We had a few dates," Sammi said. "He was living some place near Lower, and it was hard for us to see each other."

"Too bad you've already got Bob," Suzy said. "Rod seems like a pretty nice guy."

"Yeah, he does," Sammi said.


"What does an intern or apprentice do at the studio?" Sammi asked her mother the next day.

"A little of everything," her mother said. "They help with the scenery, cameras, editing, acting, paperwork, post-production work, and so on. They generally help wherever they're needed." She was chopping carrots for dinner. Now she stopped and looked at Sammi. "Why? Are you interested in doing that? I thought you wanted to be a teacher."

"I do. There's this guy I dated a couple of times who's at the studio for a week, and I was wondering what he was doing."

"Oh, that would be Rod, wouldn't it? I met him yesterday. We needed an extra for a scene I was in, and so we grabbed him."

Sammi nodded absently. She was rolling out the dough for the pie she was making, and paused to sprinkle more flour on the board. "What are you working on at the moment?"

"We're finishing some silly movie that we contracted from Zero Phase. It barely has a plot, which is typical of a lot of the movie ideas we get from this one studio. It's almost one sex scene after another. They think we're independent contractors, which we are, we just don't tell them where we are."

"No plot? How can they stand it?"

"Because they just want to see bodies having sex. They sent us the script, and we've been shooting from it. Yesterday we wrapped the principle shoot. Today we started adding the transition scenes that get the viewer from one place to another." She grimaced. "Some of those will have to be shot in Zero Phase, which is a headache. The Security Commission has to accompany us, and we have to take all sorts of extra precautions."

"Do we make a lot of money from those movies?"

"Almost more than we can count." Her mother pushed an errant lock out of her way and started chopping again. "We're going to take the basic movie we shot for them, remove about half the scenes, and add a number of our own. That'll make it into a movie for here in Three Valleys. We're turning it into a movie about making a movie, which means we're using a lot of handheld cameras to give it a cinema verité feel."

"Are you in it?"

Her mother nodded. "I play a harried producer under a time crunch, which some days isn't that far from the truth. I'm not in the original movie, but in ours I'm one of the women in the movie who doesn't get naked."

Sammi felt a wave of relief. Her mother had talked about some of the movies they made for a production company in Zero Phase, and their insistence that every woman in the movie be naked and have sex with somebody. She realized that she'd been worrying that her mother had had sex with Rod. She knew it happened at the studio. Her mother had told her of a movie they'd made for some company in a country named Japan where everyone had methodically had sex with everyone else in the movie; no passion, no foreplay, they gooped themselves up with jelly and went at it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.