Three Valleys - Sammi - Cover

Three Valleys - Sammi

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Sammi is a high school student in Three Valleys, a community of swingers in an alternate timeline. Here Sex Education means just that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"What's it like?" Greg Stevens asked the next day as he slid a hand up her skirt.

"What's what like?" Sammi asked. They were standing in an empty classroom just before Home Room. She had his cock in her hand and was teasing out his length.

"Going without underwear?" He smiled at her. "Does it feel different?"

"Honestly? I'm not wearing a bra, and I notice that."

"I meant your panties."

She shook her head. "You don't notice it."

"What? I thought... you know, that you'd feel... something."

"Sorry to disappoint you, but you don't." She lifted the head of his cock and licked the sensitive underside. His cock stiffened out to almost its full length. He made a noise deep in his throat, and involuntarily tried to push forward.

"I take that back," she said. "I notice it in the bathroom. After you finish you automatically reach for your panties, but they aren't there." She gently squeezed his balls. "How do you like it?"

"It's... different. I thought a girl would feel... I don't know, I thought she'd feel something different."

"My brother asked me the same thing as we were getting ready for school," she said. "I think guys forget that we don't have anything down there." She slid her hand around to his cock; it was stiffening rather nicely. She didn't tell him she wasn't going to suck him to completion. He was her partner for today, and she wanted to get him primed and ready to go off.

"But a girl is so sensitive down there. When I touch you there..."

"Not really. And we're not wearing pants, so there's nothing to rub against us."

He started to say something, but she sucked in his entire length. She liked the way he smelled, manly and warm, better than he did in Sex Ed. It had to be his clothes.

"Um, keep doing that."

"Just a promise of what you'll get later."

"Sammi, I--"

"What's going on here?"

Sammi glanced at the door. It was Helen Smith, Greg's girlfriend.

"Helen," Sammi said, backing off so Greg's cock hung in mid-air. "What do you think?"

"You're blowing him?" Her voice turned a little nasty.

"He's my partner in class today, and I'm just getting him ready." She studied the cock bobbing a couple of inches in front of her face. "Do you think he's any longer than Doug Harley?" Sammi knew Doug was Helen's partner in class today.

Helen paused. This put this whole scene in an entirely new light. "I don't know," she said at last, catching the implication. "There's one way to find out." She disappeared out the door, letting Sammi return to Greg's cock. She was back a minute later with Doug in tow.

As Helen unzipped Doug's pants Sammi sat on one of the chairs. She caught Greg's eye, and opened her legs. She slipped her fingers down into her sex and began rubbing. Greg's eyes immediately zeroed in on what she was doing.

"I could help you," Greg said after a few seconds.

"You could. But if you do, how am I going to keep playing with your cock?"

"Well..." He began stroking his length, his eyes never leaving her fingers. "That is a problem."

"What do you think?" Helen said a couple of moments later. Doug's cock had come up and was now jutting from his pants. "I'm not sure."

Sammi dug through her purse, finally finding her fabric tape. "We don't have enough time to do what I'd like," she said, "but we can do this."

Helen jacked both guys. "This is kind of fun," she said. "I wish we were doing this in class again."

Sammi measured both guys. "Um, both are right around 7" long."

"Doug's a little thicker," Helen said. "But here, I'll show you this trick with Greg." She lifted his cock and just flicked the tip of her tongue under the crown.

Greg jerked. "You don't know what that feels like," he said through gritted teeth.

"I figure it must be like just brushing a girl's clit," Helen said. "Here, you try it, Sammi. I want to attend to Doug."

"Will he cum?" Sammi asked as she wrapped her hand around Greg's cock.

"Well, if you do it too much, he'll cum in buckets."

Sammi sucked Greg to the back of her throat, and then backed off. "Sit down," she told him.

Greg took a seat, and Sammi turned around, pulling her skirt up and lowering herself until she was just barely touching his cock. She toyed with him, lowering herself a fraction of an inch so he started to spread her open, then lifting slightly. She did this time after time, knowing she was bringing him closer and closer to the edge. She was pretty close herself; oh, not to cumming, but to losing control and impaling herself on him.

"Almost time for class," she said. It took every ounce of willpower to straighten up and smooth down her skirt. She'd have to wait until later to complete this.

"What am I going to do with this thing?" Greg asked heatedly.

"Stick it in your pants and wait until class," Sammi replied.

"But..."

"Imagine how good it'll feel when you finally sink this thing in me," she whispered in his ear. She smiled and lightly brushed her tongue along the rim of his ear.

He slid his hand up her leg, slipping a finger into her. "I'd say you're ready right now."

She stepped back. "You'll know for sure when we get to class." She gave him a saucy smile as she picked up her books, flipped her skirt at him, and sauntered from the classroom with an exaggerated sway of her hips.

"This is kind of fun," Sammi told Helen as they walked down the hall.

"I really want a guy right now," Helen said. "I feel all squishy and hot... and empty."

"Me, too," Sammi said. "I told Greg that you don't feel any difference when you're not wearing panties. But right now..."

Helen laughed. "Right now I'm so wet down there I'm practically sopping. And my panties would keep it from running down my legs."

"And I'm more than a little hot," Sammi said. "It took everything I had to walk away from him."

"I know what you mean," Helen said. "I don't have Sex Ed until after lunch. I'm not sure I can wait that long."

"I only have to wait until 3rd Period." Sammi drew a shaky breath. "Still, we don't have to try walking around with a hard cock in our pants."

Helen nodded. "True, but my nipples are so tight right now I can barely stand to have them touch my blouse. I may put on my bra just to keep them from distracting me every time I move."

The other girls in Home Room looked just as distracted as Sammi felt, and at least three of the boys were sporting bulges in their pants. She gave Grace and Suzy a smile and settled at her desk.

"Have fun?" Suzy asked in a whisper.

"It should be even more fun in a couple of periods," Sammi replied.

The bell rang, cutting off further talk. Mrs. Hampshire took the roll, and then began reading the announcements. "The following girls will report to the nurse after lunch," she said at the end. She read through several names, concluding with "... and Samantha White."

"Problems?" Suzy asked.

Sammi shook his head. "No, not really. I was kind of expecting this. My period should be starting in the next day or two, and the nurse usually wants to see a girl at the time of her period."

"You're period, that's a bummer, especially this week." Suzy glanced at one of the boys and eased her skirt up her legs. "I'm having fun with this."

"Maybe next week," Sammi said. She wondered why she had to see the nurse. Well, that was for later.

The first two periods just dragged. Sammi had trouble concentrating on her class work. She'd unfastened a couple of buttons of her blouse, and made sure the boys in class got a good look. She thought of pulling up her skirt, or sitting like Grace with her legs open. This was all new to her. You normally didn't need to tease the boys. After all, why hint and tease when you both knew what was going to happen in Sex Ed class?

When she got to Sex Ed class the first time was over too quickly. They were doing it two different ways today: doggie style the first time, and the second time with the girl on the boy's lap or on top of him if he lay on the bed. She got on her hands and knees on the bed. Greg flipped her skirt over her hips, put himself in, and came practically right away.

"S-sorry," he said as he slumped on the bed.

"You really filled this thing," Sammi said when she looked at the condom. She held it up and squeezed the pool of white in the tip. "I don't think I've ever seen a guy shoot this much cum."

"It was all you girls getting me so hot," he said. He gestured at the rest of the room. "I think it had the same effect on everyone."

Sammi looked around. Most of the couples were already done. The boys were looking sheepish, and the girls were looking pissed.

"I could use my fingers," Greg offered. "Or how about my tongue?"

Sammi leaned back on the bed and pulled down her skirt. "I was hoping for a little more than a tongue," she said, "but I'll settle for what I can get."

Greg crawled between her legs. He grinned at her as he slowly lifted her skirt. "I feel like I'm doing something I'm not supposed to do."

"I know what you mean," she replied. He'd pulled his pants up, and right now she looked like the one who was dressed.

He kissed her thighs, back and forth, left and right, working toward her apex. She closed her eyes, anticipating his touch there. Finally he flicked his tongue against her clit, just brushing it with the tip.

Sammi sighed, unbuttoned her blouse, and squeezing her breasts. A tongue was definitely not going to do it for her. But as she'd told him, it beat just sitting there. And it did feel pretty good.

He draped her legs over his shoulders, making 'um' noises as he teased her. Sammi caught her breath when he pushed his finger into her. It wasn't a replacement for what she wanted, but right now, with his tongue buzzing her clit, with this feeling of incredible hotness forming below her tummy, with her legs tensing and trying to draw him in, she liked it.

He added a second finger, moving them in and out just enough to excite the nerves around her entrance. Sammi closed her eyes; all of her attention was focused between her legs. She felt like she was burning up. It was getting harder and harder to breathe. She tried to push herself onto his fingers, onto his tongue and lips, tried to take him, tried to hold off the rising sensations.

Everything was lost in a sudden release. She moaned, holding him with her legs, wanting him to continue, wanting to push him away for a moment.

She remembered to breathe, gasping as she tried to draw in enough air. She felt totally alive, but every nerve and muscle had relaxed, drawing out in a feeling of peace.

"Feel better?" Greg asked finally. He slid up next to her, his hand replacing hers at her breast.

"Um." She gave him a quick kiss. "Thank you." She could taste herself on his lips. She'd seen a picture of a contortionist who could suck his own dick; she wondered if a girl could twist around enough she could lick herself. What would that be like? She laughed to herself. She would never know, but she could think about it.

After a couple of minutes she slid her hand down the front of his pants. "Is this thing going to get hard again?"

"Not if you leave your hands outside of my pants."

She got the hint and reached into his pants. His cock wasn't hard, but after she touched it he began to thicken out.

"Now we're getting somewhere."

"I think so."

He had to squirm around to get his pants pushed down. She bent down to suck him; she could taste the spermicide from the condom, but put up with it anyway. With every lick he got harder and longer, soon filling her mouth. She played with his balls, squeezing them gently in their little sack. His cock, already hard, seemed to quiver when she did that.

"I think you're ready," she said. She pushed him on his back and reached for the condom. When she had it in place she threw her leg over his hips.

They had learned a lot of positions and ways to do it in the last year, but this was one of her favorites. She rubbed the thick head of his cock back and forth, smiling as she did so. Guys felt so big when she did this, making her think there was no way she could get them inside her. But then...

She guided him to her entrance. She squirmed a little, getting the angle right, getting him centered, and then slowly sank down on him. She caught her breath, her eyes closed, concentrating on the feeling of him sliding into her, opening her up, touching every sensitive spot.

She felt his thighs against her bottom and released the breath she didn't know she'd been holding. "That feels better."

Greg swallowed. His eyes were fixed on her skirt. Hesitantly he lifted it. He licked his lips, smiling as he stared at where they were joined.

"I like looking at it," he said when he finally dropped her skirt.

"Never having seen it, I wouldn't know what the fascination is."

"There isn't much to see, but it's the thought of what's happening that gets me excited."

"Whatever." She squeezed her muscles; he felt so big and solid there, filling her up deliciously. He could have his visual inspection. She could feel what was going on there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.