No Promises! - Cover

No Promises!

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A brand-new townhouse, a brand-new neighborhood, and two brand-new neighbors, female, young, well-formed and extremely naked, sunning themselves in their back yard. "Oh, my," Greg thought. "I think I'm going to like it here!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The weekend finally came, and I made damned certain that no work-related matters would interfere with it. This was the Biggie -- an Official, stay-up-late date with the Beautiful Molly, she of the flaming red hair, fore and aft -- or, at least, top and bottom.

Molly phoned me on Saturday morning. "Hey, Greg!"

"Hi, Molly. You're not calling to tell me you changed your mind about tonight, are you?"

"C'mon, Greg! Show a little self-confidence! We're definitely on for tonight. But I was calling to make certain you didn't accept my offer to come over for back yard sunbathing today."

"I didn't even know that offer was still on," I said, truthfully. "I hadn't even given it any thought."

"Well, the offer is temporarily withdrawn, because Sarah let me know last night that she was going back out there today, whether I went or not."

"O.K."

"Try to restrain your enthusiasm, Greg. Don't you get it? She's going to give you a show! She's going to try to get you to forget all about me, while you feast your eyes on her charms to your heart's content."

"Well. Thanks for the warning, but I gotta tell you, Molly, if she shows me the goodies, I'm gonna look! I'm only human! What's worse -- I'm a guy!"

"Oh, hell, I know you'll look! You'd have to be dead, not to look. You look all you want!"

"How about you? Will you be out there too?"

"Damned straight, I'll be out there! You're a lucky, lucky boy, Greg Petersen! You aren't going to be able to decide what to look at first!"

"You mean, you think Sarah's going to go back to her birthday suit?"

It's almost sexier than that, Greg-O! I saw her trying on one of those little Wicked Weasel thingies. Do you know what those are like?"

"You're asking me, have I ever checked out those Internet sites where the women wear those things? Oh, Hell yes! And you're right -- they're almost sexier than being stone-naked! But I've only seen pictures. I haven't been to any beaches where a woman would actually wear one of those."

"Well, I am guessing that you're going to see one this afternoon, you lucky, lucky boy! Up close and personal!"

"Will you wear one, too?"

"Nope. I'll be my usual boring, completely naked self. But I'll be out there, Gregory. Look out there around 2 p.m. And be sure to give me a glance once in awhile, just to be sure you're not missing anything!"


Molly was right. I was 'way luckier than any computer geek had any right to be. My evening was all planned out with the red-headed babe-and-a-half next door, and before that, while the sun was still shining, I had been promised a chance to double my voyeuristic pleasure without leaving the comfort of my own living room!

But standing tall by the window didn't seem as attractive a proposition as it had, up to now. I might have to stand for a very long time, if Molly's information was correct. Maybe I ought to do something about seating arrangements.

An ordinary chair wouldn't do. Too much leaning over to fix my gaze on the little corner of the neighbor's yard. I needed a tall chair. A bar chair! With padding, and maybe a swivel, and with a little back support!

It wasn't even noon yet! There was definitely still time! I headed for the nearest furniture outlet store.


I don't know how Molly got herself and Sarah both out there, on the clock, at 2 p.m., but at the very stroke of 2, there they came. They were wrapped in their big towels -- just as they'd been, three weekends ago when I'd first seen them out there. The weather was more reliably hot now. A little breeze would have been welcomed, but my ladies were troopers. They were preparing to take a little sun!

I had my bar chair -- tall and comfortable. I had arranged icy refreshments at arm's length, and even had parked my binoculars on the coffee table. I was still debating whether using the binoculars would be crossing the line. But I'd withhold judgment until I saw how badly I wanted to cross some lines.

I had thought of everything. I was even dressed for the occasion -- in oversized shorts and no underwear. I had room to grow as a man.

Molly and Sarah puttered around, setting up their chairs and spreading extra towels on them. They were still firmly wrapped in their respective beach towels. I waited for the unveiling.

Molly removed her towel and I drank in her lovely, coppery skin tone, crowned by her flaming red hair. She bent over from the waist, facing away from me, her legs straight. It was the best shot of her fantastic ass that I'd ever had -- clothed or unclothed. This one was decidedly unclothed.

My mouth got very dry.

Despite Molly's early warning, I wasn't really prepared for Sarah's Wicked Weasel. It was a faint light blue in color, but it was more like the color of a Ziploc bag -- i.e., transparent. I could see the little Hitler-mustache-sized patch of pubic hair that guarded the entrance to Sarah's Garden of Earthly Delights, and I could see the garden pretty damned well, too -- or at least, the furrow!

Oh. My. God!

Sarah wasn't as buxom as Molly, but she had the perfect slender frame for making the most of the Weasel. I felt my own weasel stirring in my oversized shorts. I marveled at the woman's guile. She was -- technically -- depriving me of a view of her nude body. This was my "punishment" for that first day of spying. But she knew, and Molly knew, and, hell, I certainly knew, that I was being deprived of nothing -- at least nothing I could hope to take in with my eyes alone.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.