Uncle Bob's Tractor

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Lori borrows her mother's dress to tease her Uncle with because she knows when her mother wears it she gets royally fucked. The teasing goes further than either one thought it would and she ends up like her mother

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   .

Lori had always teased her Uncle Bob mercilessly. She'd flirted with him endlessly too, ever since she was about ten. He made it easy for her, of course, because he always gave her hugs and kisses and treats and presents. He always told her she was his very favorite niece.

When Lori began having boyfriends, Uncle Bob usually looked them up and down and pushed out his chest and made vague statements about how he won the Golden Gloves when he was younger, and he mentioned that he was an ex-marine. Then, he almost always played with a huge survival knife he wore on his belt, or cleaned one of his many pistols or rifles. It was coded man-talk for "Mess with my niece and you mess with me ... and you DON'T want to do that." What she thought was hilarious was that her boyfriends always tried to bluff him. Then he'd offer to let them beat him at arm wrestling and he'd just CRUSH them. He always did. And they always acted like perfect gentlemen after that. At least when they were around him.

The fact was that she never really had a boyfriend long enough for them to get much past passionate kisses and a little groping in the dark. Then she was off to another one, or just did without men for a while, depending on what had snatched her attention.

She put up with it though, mostly because he might as well have been her father. Her own dad had gotten drunk one night when she was about three and had managed to kill himself by running into a tree at about ninety miles an hour.

The family had a lot of get togethers at Uncle Bob's farm. He had a huge house that he'd inherited from his father. He'd gotten a girl pregnant in high school and then married her, but that hadn't worked out. His wife had run off with the guy who pumped gas at the local gas station. Quite a few people thought there were drugs involved, because neither of them was much of a catch.

Uncle Bob was gorgeous, as far as Lori was concerned. He was tall, and tanned and strong as an ox. He had mostly brown hair that had some silver in it, even though he wasn't quite 40 yet. He worked the farm pretty much by himself, and that kept him in amazing shape. For years, whenever she found out they were going out to the farm she had taken special care to make herself look as pretty as she could.

When she was fifteen she had decided never to wear a bra around her Uncle. She knew that her little teen nipples showed through her shirts - she picked those shirts especially for him. And she knew he noticed, because he'd look her up and down, whistle and then grab at his chest, moaning that he was "having the big one" and that she was going to kill him, she looked so good. Then he'd grab her up in a big bear hug and crush those breasts against him while he swung her around.

On her sixteenth birthday, he had swung her around in a big circle and then nuzzled her neck. He latched onto her neck with his lips and sucked, like he was giving her a hicky and she thought she'd cream her panties. Then he'd pushed her back and said he bet all the boys did that. She'd never know why she'd done it, but right then she'd reached out and grabbed his basket with her right hand. Giving his manly bulge a little squeeze she'd popped back "And I bet all the girls do this to you, Uncle Bob."

They'd both laughed, but both had been breathing pretty deeply.

Later that night, when everybody else was outside eating watermelon, Lori had gone looking for her mother, to ask her a question. She'd looked everywhere with no success and was standing in the upstairs hallway, wondering where in the world she could be when she heard a sound above her head. Someone was in the attic.

Of course Lori knew all about the attic. She'd explored it numerous times with her cousins. It was accessed by a tiny steep stairway that felt close even for kids. The kids never could figure out how all that stuff got up there, since a lot of it was lots bigger than the stairway. There was a whole bedroom set up there, and lots of trunks and boxes. Uncle Bob had laughed when they asked him about it, and pointed at two big barn type doors that opened into the attic on one end of the building. There was a big pulley and platform that stuff could be pulled up on.

So, hearing noises, Lori climbed up the steep stairs to the trap door that led to the attic. She lifted the trap door and was about to rise up and step up into the room when she heard a very strange moan, almost like someone was hurt and her mother's voice said "Ohhh Bob, I miss this so much." She had to look around one side of the trap door, but there, on the big bed, was her mother and Uncle Bob. Her mother's favorite lavender dress had been unbuttoned and was lying open, exposing her mother's otherwise naked body. Uncle Bob's pants were down around his calves. Uncle Bob was in the act of sinking his penis right up inside her mother! He groaned "Oh, you wench, you know I can't resist that dress."

Lori's mother purred "Well, I'm sure glad you bought it for me if this is what it gets me."

Her Uncle then commenced fucking the daylights out of her mother. A shaft of sunlight coming through a dusty window highlighted his balls and the part of his cock Lori could see. The rest of his cock was buried up inside her mother. Then he pulled that cock out of her ... and out ... and out ... and out. Lori's mouth had dropped open, and now she covered her gasp. Her Uncle's penis had to be ten or eleven inches long! It was like a sword, and he was killing her mother with it.

Except that when he shoved that monster back in his sister, she sighed with pleasure and thrust her naked hips up at him to get even more.

Her Uncle groaned and said "Uh Oh, Elly."

Her mother lifted her head. "Oh Bob, honey, I'm fertile right now baby. Maybe you'd better not..."

His answer was an anguished "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" and he jammed into her as far as he could. His butt muscles sort of quivered and his loose hanging balls lifted up a little bit. Lori had never seen a penis squirt, but she had a pretty good imagination and she imagined what was going on in her mother's pussy right then. It had made her panties good and wet.

Her mother had sighed, but had wrapped her legs around Uncle Bob and then she'd actually told him "Go ahead, big brother. If I get pregnant I'll just blame it on Jasper." Jasper was a man she'd been going out with, but Lori would have sworn she hadn't slept with him. Bob was giving little jerks as he poured out his cum into his sister and he panted "You ... mean ... you're ... letting ... Jasper ... do ... this?" Elly must laughed and slapped her brother on his naked butt. "No, silly, but no one else will ever know that."

Lori's knees had gone weak at the thought that Uncle Bob's big long stiff penis might have been knocking her mother up that very second and she'd closed the trap door quietly and snuck back down the stairs.

That had been almost a year ago and every time Lori saw her Uncle she saw that long stiff spurting cock in her mind's eye. It was driving her batty. She still teased and flirted. And now, when she hugged him, she shoved her teenaged hips against his older ones, pressing into that rod of his. The only response he'd ever given that he knew what she was doing was one time, when he slid his hands down onto her ass cheeks and had squeezed them.

Now it was August. The wheat had been harvested and it was time to plow the fields. Lori loved this time of year because she always went out to the farm to ride on the tractor with her Uncle. She'd been doing this every year for as long as she could remember. When she was little she'd ridden on his lap. He'd let her steer and she laughed as they bounced along. When she'd gotten bigger she'd stood on the axle housing, or sat on the fender, holding onto the back of his armless seat. Sometimes he got out of the seat and let her sit there to steer.

She called him up. "Hey! How's my favorite sexy Uncle" she said.

"I'm hot and sweaty and all shook up, especially when I think about how you're gonna look in that cheerleader's outfit this year." he flirted back.

"It's last year's outfit" she said with mock sadness "And I've grown a lot. I'm not sure it will fit. And this is my last year in school, so it's not worth buying a whole new uniform. Maybe I'll just go out there naked." She giggled.

"You do and they'll break every attendance record on the books" he said with a smile in his voice.

"When can I come out and help you plow?" she said, getting down to business.

"Well, I've got her about half done right now. If you hurry you can help me with the last half," he said.

She said she'd be right there. As she stood, staring at the things in her closet, she got an idea. It would be her most daring flirt yet. She ran to her mother's room and dug through that closet until she found what she was looking for - her mother's favorite purple dress. It had been a birthday present from Uncle Bob to her Mother several years ago. She'd noticed that almost every time they went out to Uncle Bob's her mother had worn that dress. Originally she thought it was just to make Uncle Bob happy. Now she knew just HOW happy it made him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.