Texas Dildo Massacre - Cover

Texas Dildo Massacre

Copyright© 2005 by Finc

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Four Highschool babes and their sexy teacher take the wrong turn and get caught up in a hillibilly sex frenzy. Kidnap, rape, sexual torture and the rest. (Score how you feel but be warned you get what it says on the tin)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Size   Caution   School  

In the cellar Sophie was shaking her head in embarrassment.

"Miss I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

The wet squelching was mixed with the grunts and gasps of Miss Sims and the heavy lustful words of the cop.

"That's it slowly in and out. Go on Miss push it deeper lets see your wrist disappear."

The teen's hand was inside the pussy of her school mistress. The 30 something woman groaning as her flesh gripped her students hand like a wet sauna towel.

Slop, slop!

Her pussy juices had made the insertion easier; the cop helping force the reluctance hand of Sophie first against then in between the teacher's loose wide flaps.

Now she pumped back and forth her fingers feeling strange ridges and folds deep inside her barrel captive.

Natasha was biting her lip and giving belly deep groans of disgust and sensation. The young woman's hand was all the way inside exploring her like she was a glove puppet. The cop holding what was left of Sophie's exposed wrist helping keep a steady pounding rhythm going.

The cop was stood at the side of the bent teen one hand helping the fisting his other switching between squeezing the smart girls nipples and fingering her wet slit; his finger rubbing on her sore tender bud.

"That's it she's getting more loose by the minute." He groaned admiring the teacher's hand swallowing technique, at the same time frigging harder and harder on the panting Sophie's mound.

Natasha had to agree with him. First the screw cock now this she was struggling to get a sense of how deep things were and how wide she was. But she had more embarrassing concerns her clit hardening her body lusting after liberating release. She knew she would come soon and the humiliating thought of her hot biting cunt squeezing on her students wrist in satisfaction seemed to hurry the inevitable.

"Oh God ugggg shit shit ugggggggggg!" She gave gasping signals of nearing explosion.

"Not yet!" The cop shouted sensing the hands was about to become very wet indeed.

He moved away from the gawping Sophie. "Keep fisting bitch do you hear." The teen nodded and increased her pumping the slime dripping from her wrist to the floor.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" The barrel was shaking Natasha now on a kamikaze course with ecstasy.

"Brrrrrrrrr"

"BRRRRRRRRR!!!"

Sophie tried to pull out of her hot haven giving a shriek as the cop swung the maniacs chain cock in the air. The grease rubber tyre-tread tip spat slime as the shaft hummed and thundered back and forth.

"Keep your fucking hand inside her!" He bellowed swinging the pulsating cock towards the porcelain rear of Sophie explaining. "Time to bring you off too."

"Noooooougggggggggggggg!"

Natasha couldn't see what had happened but she felt Sophie's hand flex inside her the finger tips clawing, the hand seeming to expand in terror.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Natasha came; her body feeling like it had been dropped in lava. Her whole world was a fiery climactic explosion of red whipping hair and screaming indignant bleats from her fisting partner.

Sophie tried to pull out but the woman's muscles were gripping and slurping trying to swallow her deeper. Her own teeth were chattering and her eyes crossing as the power cock was turning her pussy inside out.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The gas driven pumping was like a jack hammer the vibrations a demented washing machine on full spin. Her clit had been waiting so long and now this; a ferocious unyielding intruder, blind, uncaring able to continue almost indefinitely at mechanical speed and intensity.

"Ugggggggggggggg!" She felt the stiff rubber shaft curve a little banging hard on her cervix her knees buckling her twat buried hand giving her support.

That hand was now awash with teachers love juices her muscles finally relaxing, the woman's shaft a massive sloppy pipe draining onto the floor taking Sophie's hand with it.

Slooooooooooop!

As The raven haired Sophie slumped her knees touching inwards she sat down on the power tip her mouth making a howling oval her fingers out wide like crow claws. Her shaft was as wet as her school mistresses her orgasmic screams as high. She was feint her body a vibrating bag of flesh her big tits amazingly firm like stick on bug headlights. The cop adjusted the throttle the cock coughing at the change in fuel supply; the tip, barking inside her sent her over the edge.

"Uh no, no, ohh yessssssssss Eieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"

Sophie had passed out before she hit the juice flooded floor.

In the barn Michelle was also experiencing her first hand deep examination. She looked to the ceiling in embarrassment and focus. "Remember you might have a chance!" She told herself as the geeks bony fingers touched at her womb entrance.

"Oh pony I can feel all the way to your baby room," He giggled watching his wrist glisten with juice his long fingers pressing all over her internal walls.

She was half reclined on hay bails the geek having tied a rope around both her stiletto booted ankles and draw her legs at almost 180 degree apart before fastening the ropes to sturdy wooden pillars. He needn't have done this as Michelle had not resisted or pleaded for him to stop when he told her his plans.

The black clad Cheerleader was gritting her teeth her deep brown eyes widening as she felt his wrist flex inside her. It had been a struggle to do even with his small wrist and Michelle had moaned and sobbed head on his shoulder as he almost affectionately comforted her as his dirty fingers opened then pushed inside her slit.

Now he was pumping with more purpose the beauty bucking and gasping as he fucked her with his hand.

Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh!

The spread eagle position was really uncomfortable but it allowed total access to her slit her pink lips slurping on his wrist his other hand pushing into her mouth sexy red lips sucking on his fingers.

The geek had stripped his boiler suit and his cock was standing rigid again Michele amazed at the stamina of this family. She gripped his shaft with her black gloved hand and began to wank him with a monotonous purpose. The geek in turn continue his burrowing each flex and bump making the olive skinned girl pout and coo with sensation.

"Urr yessss that it uhhhhh uhhhhhh oh ohn shit shitt hnnnnnnnnnn!"

The geek was impressed with his ability and groaned as her fingers pressed on his seeping eye hole.

He slowly extracted his hand form her glistening pussy the mound widening then spitting his hand out in a little gasp of exertion.

He pushed her back on the hay bails her legs still doing the splits tied open in a wide V.

"Just lay back. " He said Michelle resting on her elbows the man kneeling near her face.

She nodded taking the cock in between her aching jaw the wet end feeling as big as the ball gag.

"Slurpp, slurpppp!"

"Razor!" the geek called Michelle eyes opening in panic. "Razor get your mangy ass over here.!"

From the farm yard came a bark and scampering of feet the big black hound dripping saliva as it eagerly hunted for one of it's masters voices.

Michelle was unable to push her body back upright the man pressing on her metal brassier his cock slowly pumping into the side of her rosy cheek. The black animal was up on the bails sniffing and licking excited that it had been called. Was it to play?

Michelle moaned her mouth unable to spit cock her hands pushing the big dogs head away from her neck as it tried to lick. The man coaxed the dog higher withdrawing his rampant cock letting the hind legs of the short haired beast straddle her neck and face.

"Oh Jesus no you can't." Michelle was about to protest when she saw his confused face.

"I thought you promised? He said almost child like, you fucking bitch I..."

"No... No!" Michelle barked afraid he would march her back too soon and in a serious pissed off mood.

"I did, I've just er ohhh!" She gave a moan as he gently put his hand under her neck and lifted her head up to the balls and cock sack of the panting sinewy dog.

The dog didn't move from its position why should it have. It just stood looking dumb as the beautiful mouth of Michelle high school cheerleader sucked and swallowed its growing phallus. The cock appeared from the sack small at firt but the twisted knot like a tree branch hardened as lengthened. Michelle's throat tasted the filthy musk of its penis the rod firming up the end having a pea like tip where she knew its come would eventually shoot.

She closeed her eyes sucking slowly nearly retching from time to time the man would pull her head away and push his own cock between her lips.

"Now mine baby," then after a few slurping minutes he'd say, "back on razor," and she'd have open her eyes to find hios banana shaped appendage sat between two filling balls.

The dogs cock was an impressive 6 inches of curving stick before the geek grabbed its hind legs pulling the startled animal back between her thighs.

"Ohhhh ugggggg!" Michelle whimpered though she knew this had been coming. Then she gave a gasp of surprise the dogs cock guided into her pussy felt firm and almost man like. Except it wasn, t the constant panting the haired rib cage over her now its wet nosed slavering face showing exsertion as its hips machanivcaly rutted through instinct.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.