Stroke of Luck - Cover

Stroke of Luck

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sequel to 'I Ran away'.<br>Ricky found some notes and He and Marty build a fax machine. It faxs Ricky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Size  

With that I went and started my mom's old Chevrolet, and away we went.

Sherry and I had a nice trip back to Marty's house. Marty really was a very safe driver and we followed along talking and showing different things. Sherry didn't understand governments and laws very well, but I tried to explain them as customs. She seemed to understand that better.

I signaled Marty that we needed to stop and refuel. We stopped at a convenience store and refueled both vehicles. Marty's wife and Sherry went to the rest room while Marty and I filled up the cars. I figured I had better check the oil since Momma had not been driving much lately. The oil was full but very dirty. I said, "I will have to change the oil when we get back."

I went inside and bought some snack food and some chocolate milk. We left shortly and headed on toward Valley.

Sherry liked the snack food and loved the chocolate milk. "This is delicious, Ricky. I will have to save some to share with my wives."

"I will get some more. Drink all you want, but I would like some also," I said.

She shared with me. I had forgotten how good chocolate milk was.

When we got to Marty's house, we had a quick supper of sandwiches, and milk.

Sherry and I took a quick shower. We watched television, the Braves were playing. Sherry was interested, but didn't really catch on to baseball.

Marty and I talked about what we were going to do, and what we should take back if we went back. I told him that tools, and cast iron cooking utensils were very necessary. I would like to get a pistol for each of the girls and plenty of ammunition. I also wanted to get 3 or 4 rifles to take back and several cases of hunting ammunition.

"What about a shotgun or two?" Marty asked.

"I should probably get a couple of 20 gauges, with a couple of cases of buckshot and three or four cases of birdshot," I answered.

"The first thing I have to do is to get my girls some American clothes," I said.

"Sherry would you and Janie (Marty's wife) talk about what size clothes I need to get for you and your wives?"

"Yes, Husband," she answered.

"Marty, did you ever find a place to buy horse drawn farm equipment?" I asked.

Yes, but if you want some you had better get on the ball so it can be shipped in time for you to leave," he answered.

We went directly to his computer and placed an order for two plows and a cultivator, with harness to go with it and spares. I also saw a crosscut saw and ordered it, along with sharpening equipment.

Later on in bed... "Husband, I love this bed and taking showers, and riding in cars," Sherry gushed.

"Are you telling me you would rather stay here than at our home?" I asked.

"No, Ricky, I would miss everyone too much, but this visit is very much fun," she answered.

"I will see if I can find a way for us to have showers, and maybe a bed, if you girls are sweet to me," I teased.

"That would be wonderful, Ricky," she said.

We made sweet and gentle love that night, and slept very well.

The next morning, Marty called in to work and told them he would be in late. We went to the bank and got $9,000 in cash from my equity money. I transferred $1,000 to Marty's account for payment for the plows and previous shipment.

Sherry and I headed back to Clayton.

We arrived with no problems.

All my wives came running out hugging and kissing. They all started talking ninety miles and hour about what they had seen, and done.

"Come inside where we can talk to Momma, too," I said.

We all walked in to the house. The girls had a great time telling each other and Momma what they had seen.

I told them that I wanted them to take care of things here while I went to take care of the car, and buy a few things. "Momma can Lena borrow some of your clothes, I need her to come with me," I asked.

"Honey, they can have anything that I have," she said.

I was so happy to see Momma enjoying her life. She was very sick and got weak quickly, but her mind was as sharp as ever.

We found Lena some clothes from Momma's dresser and closet. She still had only her moccasins to wear, but that would pass.

We went to town and had the oil changed and topped off the fuel. We went to Eufaula and stopped at Pay Less shoes and bought Lena three pairs of tennis shoes. I laughed, she wore size 4.

We went to Wal-Mart and bought some Clothes that fit Lena right. Then I bought some men's Large flannel shirts and twill work shirts for Maggie, Betsy and Sherry. I took out my size list and bought them 5 pairs of Jeans each, and bought them all socks, and flip-flops. I bought them some underwear, nothing sexy, just good quality cotton undies.

Then I went to the sporting goods section and bought a couple of 20 gauge Remington pump shotguns. I also bought 3 cases of buckshot and 4 cases of #6 birdshot. I looked and they did not carry .308 caliber rifles. So I just bought 3 cases of 180 grain hunting ammunition, two sets of binoculars, and two cases of 9mm ammunition. "Are you going to start a war?" the clerk asked.

"No, I am moving to Uzbekistan, and this kind of stuff is hard to get," I answered.

"No shit?" He asked.

"No kidding." I answered.

Lena was still suffering from culture shock, and had not said three words while we were in the store. "Don't be upset, Lena. This is just where we do our trading," I told her. "See this?" I showed her my money. "I traded my house for this money and I am trading my money for what we want here."

I took her to the pharmacy area and told her to look around and choose some things that would help her take care of our family. I had to explain what things were. She bought several bottles of multiple vitamins, and several bottles of vitamin C, band aids tape gauze, and many tubes of antibiotic ointment, when I told her it helped fight infection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.