Stroke of Luck - Cover

Stroke of Luck

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Sequel to 'I Ran away'.<br>Ricky found some notes and He and Marty build a fax machine. It faxs Ricky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Size  

I got up the next morning feeling better and I hoped my wives did too. I still had the body aches but my heart didn't ache.

I sawed some more that day.

The training was going well for the riding stock. I was surprised that they didn't even attempt to buck when the saddles and tack were put on them.

I was informed a few days later that both the young hinnies would make fine messengers. They were plenty fast and able to make a quick trip over rougher terrain than the wagon or cart. They were young and would need to carry lighter weight people at least until next year.

My wives were very attentive to my needs. I loved my children and took time to teach them things. I meant to get some more books when I went back to Marty's next year.

The clan was bigger now than it had ever been. I thought often and long about my role in the clan.

I fished some and thought about my situation. I decided that I loved my wives and would not worry about them and loving me anymore. I loved them and I was going to let them love me.

I worked on planting the wheat before the snow fell. We also sawed a couple of days a week.

My sweet wives had worked out a schedule for spending time with me at night, but they had decided to change it over to four groups instead of two groups. They also had everyone sleeping in the bed, but they knew who was to have a turn with me each night. I liked the new schedule better since I retained the closeness with my wives, but didn't have to feel like I had to perform, so much. It was much more restful.

Luke and Joe were repairing the cabin roofs before winter. I told them I appreciated it. They told me that everyone's life had improved since I came to live with them, and fixing my cabin roof was the least they could do to show that they cared for my family.

I received word that I was needed in an outlying camp to judge some problems they had there. Randa, my political advisor, and Kimi, my self-appointed body guard, were going to go with me. We loaded some supplies on the cart and hooked up Jenny. I took my usual SMLE and pistol, Randa and Kimi were both armed with their pistols.

I was sitting on one side of the cart and they were on the other to even out the load. The third day out, as we neared the village in question. A volley of stones hit us. Neither Randa or I was hit, but Kimi was struck on the left arm. It was obviously broken from the lick. She gamely pulled her pistol and began searching for a target. Randa jumped out of the wagon and began leading Jenny along to get us out of range.

I got out of the cart and performed a rear guarding action. I saw one man stand to throw another stone and shot him. I heard Kimi fire a couple of fast shots and heard a yell in answer.

I didn't see anyone else. Kimi fired one more time.

I put a rough splint on her forearm and we moved on toward the village.

We got there in around a half-hour. I asked for a healer to tend to Kimi's arm.

Randa knew that I was taking care of my first priority, so she proceeded to get to the bottom of the attack. She got the warriors from the village guard group to go with her and the cart to pick up any bodies, or trail any wounded.

They found the man I had shot and the man Kimi had shot. Both were dead. They also found a trail of blood from Kimi's last shot. They followed it back to the village.

Kimi's victim had been shot in the ass. His wife was tending him. The warriors dragged him out and brought him to me.

Randa had found out that these men plus two more had been in a faction that was on one side of the problem I was here to judge. I had the warriors search for the remaining two while I sat with Kimi.

The village healer was very adept and had Kimi's arm set and splinted. She also had given her some soothing herbs to ease the pain.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.