Stroke of Luck - Cover

Stroke of Luck

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sequel to 'I Ran away'.<br>Ricky found some notes and He and Marty build a fax machine. It faxs Ricky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Size  

We were all happy and living a good life. My brothers-in-law were hunting all the family could use. I went fishing in the fall run and caught several hundred pounds of fish. We smoked them and stored them in a plastic drum. I figured out a way to heat the hot water drums but it meant using a lid from a metal drum to hold the fire. I just built a fire under the drums with water in them. It made for a warm shower, which Zepha loved, but it took some work to make it function. When the weather started getting cold we had to drain the pipes and pump so they wouldn't freeze. Everyone complained some about the water carrying, but I said I am just enjoying not carrying water during the summer when we use so much more water.

A couple of weeks later, Marty came strolling up to the camp. We all went up and hugged him. He saw Zepha and asked, "Who is this beautiful woman?"

Zepha smiled. I introduced them. "When are we supposed to go back?" I asked.

"In four hours," was Marty's succinct reply.

Okay everyone, let's get ready to go. Leave everything except something to drink.

I got the gold and placed it in a leather bag and put it on my belt. Everyone was very excited about going to see Momma and Marty's family. I got Davey, and Zepha got Lucy, and away we went.

We arrived about 20 minutes before we were to leave. I explained to Zepha and everyone else for that matter about how Marty and I would hold hands and hold everyone close together. After the explanation we had about 10 minutes to wait. "Marty, how is the price of gold now?" I asked.

"Dynamite," he answered, "around $700 per ounce."

"Great, I was able to trade for some a couple of months ago," I told him.

"How much?" he asked.

"A couple of pounds," I answered.

"That is good, since the stock market is off a little and your money has not grown much," He said.

"One minute," he said looking at his watch.

We all got close together with Mary and I holding arms and pulling us all closer. We were looking at Janie.

All the girls went and hugged Janie and went to see the house.

"Marty, do you know anyone where we can sell this gold?" I asked.

I showed him what I had. "This looks like fairly pure gold. There is a place in Phenix City where they buy gold," he suggested.

"I am going to tell the gold man that I am selling some family gold from the gold rush days. This should be near enough to what that would be," I thought.

We told the girls we were going to trade some gold, and asked if they wanted to go. They all wanted to stay and visit with Janie. "If you all want to go shopping, go ahead. I will reimburse what you spend on Janie's credit card," I told them. That set them all off, Janie included.

Marty and I shot the breeze on the trip down to Phenix City. He said Momma was doing alright. She had gone downhill some, but wasn't dying. We showed up at a coin and gold shop. We went inside and asked the proprietor if he bought gold. He allowed that he did and when I showed it to him, he asked where it came from. I told him that my wife's family was from Russia and had brought it over when they came before the First World War.

He did some kind of hardness test and a chemical test. He said, "This is fairly pure considering it was smelted very crudely. I can give you the same price as 22 carat."

"How much is that?" I asked.

"$585.00 per ounce," he answered.

"I want to sell three balls," I said.

He tested and weighed each one, and told me I had 26 ounces. I was fairly happy, since I still had a dozen balls left.

He offered a money order for $15,210. I accepted with it made out to Marty.

We went back home, and stopped by the bank. Marty put $5210.00 in his account and $2000 in my stock account. I took the rest in cash.

When we got back to Marty and Janie's the girls had already returned with many clothes and shoes, especially evident were warm coats and coveralls. I looked at Janie and said, "How much damage?"

She laughed and said, "$2200.00."

I counted out $2500.00, hugged her and said thanks.

The girls all had to do a fashion show for us, and after that we ordered pizza for supper. The girls all loved pizza, and chocolate milk. Odd combination, but they liked it. It really wasn't bad.

After supper I went online and ordered harness, halters, bridles, blankets, pack saddles and saddles. Marty put it on his credit card and I gave him the $1800.00. I also ordered 4 cases of .308 Winchester hunting ammunition, and 3 cases of 9mm, target ammunition and 1 case of hollow point ammunition. I then gave Marty $600.00 to cover the cost.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.