Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Becca strode away from Sofia the temptress, and climbed the two flights of stairs to the upper floor where her English room was located. In the deserted classroom, Becca waited impatiently for her young lover. Less than ten minutes later, nearer four or five minutes, an excited Sofia burst in to the room and in her haste forgot to lock the door behind her, Becca had to remind her. Now, just the two of them together, Sofia followed Becca to the small storage room in the corner and this time she remembered to lock the door as Becca flicked on the light switch. The bare, low wattage bulb cast a yellowish light over the stacked shelves and piled boxes. Sofia gushed, "Oh Miss Lewin, I've missed you, it feels like forever since I've seen you..." Sofia went to throw her arms around her teacher's neck, but Becca stepped back. "Look Sofia, it's only been a day, don't exaggerate."

Sofia looked stunned, "Don't be angry with me, I just meant that I've been looking forward to being with you, that's all. You're not angry with me are you?"

Becca mellowed, "Of course not silly, how can I be angry with my special Sofia. But you've got to remember, I can get in to a lot of trouble if anyone found about us and then I'd be dismissed and then you'd never see me again." Now Sofia looked terrified,

"Oh don't say that Miss, I couldn't bare it if you left. Don't worry no one will find out, promise."

"You don't have to fret, dear Sofia, I have no plans to go anywhere just yet, but we must be careful, if I say I can't see you anytime, you must accept that, you must trust me to be the judge, when we can meet and when we can't. We've got to make sure that nobody suspects, and they will if we see each other all the time. Some one will notice if we are together too often."

Sofia seemed to reflect on what Becca had just told her, she smiled thinly and said, "OK Miss, I'll do whatever you say, I won't ask to see you so much if that's what you want, and I'll be careful." Sofia suddenly beamed a broad smile at her teacher, "But we're here now aren't we, I've got you all to myself. Remember what I said downstairs about not wearing any panties?" Sofia took hold of the hem of her skirt and began to lift it up, and as her pussy came in to view Becca suddenly remembered why she yearned for this lovely young creature. Her almost hairless slit looked so alluring, with her legs pressed together, only a small part of her delightful cunt was visible.

Sofia was in a playful mood, she'd suddenly developed a coquettish manner. Extending her finger, she slipped it between her legs and up in to her sopping wet cunt. "I told you I was wet didn't I?" Smiling, she held out her hand with a glistening wet finger and popped it in to her teacher's mouth. Becca's tongue registered the familiar bittersweet taste of pussy immediately, causing her own pussy to moisten even more. Sofia slid her finger from between Becca's pursed lips and replaced it with her mouth, kissing her passionately, and slipping her tongue deep inside.

Becca felt a surge of excitement well up through her as Sofia embraced her, and she placed her hands under the girl's skirt, gripping the smooth round cheeks of her bare arse. Becca's fingers explored the soft flesh between Sofia's open legs and slid in to her wet pussy causing the girl to squeal. Sofia lifted one leg and propped it on a lower shelf opening up her cunt to Becca's probing fingers. As Becca pushed her fingers in and out of the slippery slit, Sofia busied herself with undoing the buttons on Becca's blouse. Giggling with excitement and arousal, she eagerly unbuttoned the blouse and pulled it open. "Oh Miss, oh Miss, I love your boobs..." Sofia scooped Becca's tits out of her bra and began sucking and kissing them, Becca felt her nipples harden as the young girl's tongue slid over them. Now Becca brought her free hand around and began rubbing Sofia's clit, the girl squealed with delight again.

Becca's pussy drooled and ached for attention, but Sofia seemed totally preoccupied with her tits, Becca had to ask her, "Sofia, baby, pull my knickers down, go on baby, pull them down for me." Sofia giggled again and quickly tugged the loose-fitting silk knickers down around Becca's knees, with a wiggle of her legs, Becca got them to fall all the way to the floor where she kicked them free of her feet. Becca felt the coolness of the air as it moved around her dripping snatch. She moved her crotch forward until she felt the softness of Sofia's thigh, then she began to rub her pussy against it. Instantly, a spark of pleasure ignited in her belly as Sofia increased the pressure of her leg against her teacher's cunt. Sofia was once again kissing Becca passionately as she fondled her huge tits. Becca's fingers were still imbedded deep inside Sofia's pussy, but now she let one finger stray towards Sofia's tight little arsehole. With a finger wet with vaginal secretions, Becca gently introduced it in to the pink puckered hole of Sofia's virginal young arse.

Sofia stiffened and became still, "Oh Miss, that's not my quim, that's my bum." Becca ignored Sofia's protest and slid her finger deep in to her arsehole and felt the girl shiver against her. "Oh Miss, that's so dirty, it's so oohh, nice. I like it, do it more." Becca fingered Sofia's cunt and her arse, while rubbing her own cunt against her thigh. Both women were soon at the height of arousal, Sofia making little gasps and yelps. "Oh Miss, uhhhh, that's so... uhh... so... nice. Fuck me like that uhhh go on, harder, fuck me more, uhhh fuck me more." Becca continued to rub herself on Sofia's thigh, the fiery beginnings of an orgasm began to swell in her crotch. "Ohhh Sofia, Sofia, I'm going to cum, uhhh. Make me cum, make me cum!" Becca's hand was now hammering rapidly between Sofia's spread thighs, a loud squelch accompanied each thrust, the girl was moving vigorously against her. Sofia's hands roamed everywhere over Becca's body, stroking her arse, squeezing her tits and groping her cunt. Sofia began to gasp loudly as her own orgasm began to engulf her, "OHH FUCK, I'M CUMMING, IT'S... UHHHH, IT'S... UHHHHH!" Becca's climax exploded inside her as a shrieking Sofia clung to her shuddering teacher.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.