Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Safely inside their second floor flat, Rosie said, "That Flora's made me sore. She chewed my clit so hard, I thought she was going to bite it off." Fran pulled a face and said, "Ahh, poor thing, shall I rub it better?"

Rosie was unimpressed by the offer and said, "You can sod off. No one is going near my fanny for a while.' As Rosie headed for the bathroom, Fran said, "Spoilsport." In the toilet, Rosie dropped her jeans and knickers for the second time that evening. In the medicine cabinet, she found a tube of "Vagisil" 'feminine balm'. Sitting on the loo, she peed while Fran stood leaning in the open doorway. "You sure you don't want me to do that for you, baby?"

Rosie frowned, "No thanks very much, I can do it." Squeezing a small amount of the cream on to her middle finger, Rosie gently applied it to her tender clit. "Ooh that's better, it's taken the sting away already." Fran came and stood next to her and said, "So what am I supposed to do, join a nunnery?'

Rosie laughed, "You dirty cow, you'd be screwed every which way if you did." Fran undid her jeans and pulled her knickers down and said, "Actually, my fanny is a bit sore, perhaps you can kiss it better for me." Rosie looked up at a smiling Fran and said,

"Oh I think I can manage that." Fran kicked off her jeans and panties and raised her foot up on to the back of the toilet seat. Fran's baby smooth, hairless cunt was inches from Rosie's face, she felt her head being gently pushed towards the wet slit between Fran's chubby thighs.

Rosie worked her mouth and fingers on Fran's pussy, making her shake and tremble with pleasure, and then bringing her lover to a long overdue climax. Then they stripped off the rest of their clothes and got in to the shower together. Much later, in the early hours of the morning as the two women lay naked, cuddled together in bed, Rosie would again make gentle love to Fran and bring her to another orgasm.

In the car, Flora drove steadily back towards the school.

"So what do you think babe?" Becca who was dozing in the seat beside her said, "What?..."

"Fran and Rosie, do we contact them again or have you had enough?"

"Fran and Rosie? I don't know, whatever you want to do I suppose, it's up to you really."

"Well, you didn't get to screw little Rosie, she's really cute and it's a real turn on when you get a shy one and she turns in to a slut. I'd really like to give her a strappy, make her really howl."

"How do you know she doesn't get that from Fran."

"I don't. but she's never had a cock shagging from me has she?

And talking of cock shagging, I was hoping to give you a good seeing-to tonight, you still up for it Becs?" Becca yawned theatrically, "No thanks baby, I think I'll pass on that tonight if you don't mind, I'm shattered." Flora shrugged her shoulders,

"It's your loss honey, but OK, if you're too tired for some more Flora lovin' then I'll just have to go it alone." Flora pretended to sulk but soon they approached the gates of the school, leading up a long winding driveway. At the gate, Flora stopped and wound down her window, from the glove box she extracted her swipe card entry pass. Inserting it in to the appropriate slot, caused the large steel gates to slowly and silently swing open.

As Flora drove the car slowly up the twisting drive, Becca said, "Drop me off at the quarters will you babe, I'll see you tomorrow. " Becca purposely didn't kiss Flora, they had no way of knowing who could see them. And up until now, both women were sure that their lesbian relationship was still a secret. Flora nodded moodily, still pretending to be peeved at her second rejection of the evening. Becca got out and waved to the departing Flora as she drove on further, and around to the back of the school to the parking area.

Once inside her cosy but small room, Becca sat at the table and pondered the events of the evening. She had let herself be persuaded by Flora to pick up the two women, but she recognised that she hadn't put up much of a fight. She'd gone along with it far too easily, which concerned her. Perhaps she was more in to this kind of thing than she'd been prepared to admit, even to herself. Thinking back over what had happened, she realised that she'd been excited by the danger, and all the risks involved. Spontaneous sex with strangers had a certain appeal to her that had apparently been dormant within her, only needing someone like Flora to awaken it. Looking at her watch, Becca yawned, it was getting late and she was genuinely tired. She stripped off down to her knickers and put on one of her oversized T-shirts that served as a nightdress, this one had a large picture of Madonna on the front. The face of the diva had an expression of surprise with her mouth agape, and the picture was positioned on the T-shirt so that Madonna's open mouth was directly over Becca's pussy. One of Becca's favourite fantasies involving Madonna, a lesbian icon, was sitting on Ms. Ciccone's face and wriggling. With that cheery thought, Becca hopped in to bed and it didn't take long before she was sound asleep.

Becca's clock radio woke her at seven a.m. She was up and in the shower in two minutes, the jets of barely warm water invigorating her. Towelled dry, she dressed in a pair of fresh black silk knickers, the feel of the sheer material against her bare skin making her shiver. A black silk bra did its best to contain her double D tits. Next she put on a suspender belt and pulled on a pair of charcoal stockings with patterned tops. Admiring herself in the mirror, Becca was quite pleased with what she saw, if she pulled her tummy in, she wasn't half bad.

She let her stomach go and watched disconsolately as it bulged out again. She took a black pleated skirt from the wardrobe and topped it off with a pale grey silk blouse. She carefully adjusted the buttons so that just the hint of a cleavage was on show. She applied a little make-up, barely enough to notice and ran a brush through her hair.

Becca headed for the staff refectory where breakfast was being served. From a small menu, Becca ordered scrambled eggs, fruit juice and a cup of decaffeinated coffee. She sat at a table where Mr.Sheldrake, the history teacher was chatting to Miss. Clavett the French mistress. Becca was sure that Mr. Sheldrake fancied the pants off Miss Clavett and was always chatting her up, with up to now, no success. Mr. Sheldrake was a bit of a sad case, in his late forties, balding, single and desperately dull. He often tried his chat up techniques on Becca, and was the kind of man who spoke to her chest, which was understandable given the vastness of her bosom.

Now as Becca took her seat next to Simone, Mr. Sheldrake, or Bob, as he liked to be called, diverted his attention to the English teacher, or rather to her tits. Talking directly to her cleavage, Bob said, "Ah, Rebecca, nice of you to join us. How are you?" Becca sighed inwardly and giving her best smile to both said, "Good Morning Bob, Simone, I'm well. How about you two?" Simone seemed genuinely pleased to see her, someone to deflect Bob's unwanted attentions elsewhere. "Oh, you know, the usual, too much work, not enough time or money. Have you thought about the trip to Paris?"

Bob cut in, "Paris? What's this about Paris?"

Simone said, "Oh, it's just a trip I had in mind for some of the pupils, give them a taste of French culture" Becca's mind went off at a lewd tangent. She imagined going down on Simone, slowly drawing her tongue up the Parisienne's slit and getting a taste of French culture herself. Becca's lecherous musings were brought back to the conversation as Bob said to her, "Are you going Becca, I hear there's plenty of culture to be had at Les Folies Bergere." He winked. Simone seemed uncomfortable and got to leave. Coward Becca thought, leaving me here with lustful Bob. "I thought we could make it for the Easter break, if enough people show interest, I'm going to put the posters around this afternoon. Let me know what you students think, give me a list of those interested in going. Bye, see you later." Simone scuttled off, leaving Becca at Bob's mercy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.