Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

"It's raining, let's offer them a lift."

"Flora, we can't keep taking risks like this."

Flora turned to her and laughed, "What are they going to do to us? Mug us and tie us up. No, I'll give them a lift." Ignoring Becca's protests, Flora pulled the car to a halt in front of the two women. Winding down the window, Flora said, "Can we offer you two ladies a lift, you'll get soaked." The two women exchanged baffled looks, and the butch one said, "I'm sorry, I've forgotten who you are, do we know you?"

Flora, using her most disarming smile said, "Not really, but me and my friend noticed you in the cinema and Becca here insisted we give you a lift home." Becca felt like protesting again but knew that it would be futile and just kept quiet. The two dykes stooped to look in to the car and smiled at Becca, who could do nothing but smile back. With more urging from Flora, they got in to the back of the car. "My name's Flora, and this is Becca." Becca smiled awkwardly again and said 'Hello".

The chubby butch one spoke up as Flora drove on, "I'm Francine, Fran, and this is Rosie. Pleased to meet you both, and thanks for the lift. We only live a couple of miles down this road, hope it's not out of your way. Flora said,"No, we're going that way, besides you'd get soaked waiting for a bus. So what did you think of the film?"

Rosie piped up excitedly, "Oh we loved it, really loved it. Me and Fran are fans of Catherine Zeta Jones, we've seen all her films." Flora agreed, "Same here, me and Becs think she's fantastic, I'm getting moist just thinking about her." Flora watched for their reaction in her mirror and saw them exchange curious glances. Rosie seemed a little flustered, "Erm, what do you two do, for a living I mean?"

Becca said, "We're teachers at Brunswick Manor College, I teach English and Drama, and Flora here is our Physical Education teacher. What do you do?"

Fran answered, " We both work in an office, at Stanton's, you know, the department store in the high street. We deal with customer accounts. Not very interesting I'm afraid, not like being a teacher."

Flora said, "Yes teaching has it's moments, and being a gym teacher and games coach, I get to spend a lot of time in the girl's changing rooms, how lucky is that?" She glanced in her mirror again to see how they took this little snippet of information. Fran said, "Are you trying to tell us something Flora, or are you just winding us up?" Becca decided to step in,

"No Fran, she's not trying to provoke you. In her own clumsy way she's trying to tell you that she and I are a couple, and she thinks you are too. I apologise on her behalf."

Rosie said, "There's no need to apologise, either of you, we weren't offended, were we Fran?" Fran concurred. Rosie went on, "We are a couple, you're right, we've been together for nearly a year, Fran's my soulmate. Do you two live together?"

Flora interjected, "No, but we have rooms in the same staff quarters, so we spend a lot of time together, Becs is my soulmate too. But that doesn't mean we can't experiment, right Becs?"

Becca said, "It's not a strictly monogamous relationship no. We are free to have the occasional fling if we want, as long as we know about it."

Flora was on a roll now, "So you two gals, ever tried something or somebody different, y'know, experimented with someone else?"

Fran said, "Do you mean wife swapping, swinging, something like that?'

"Yes, something like that, see what it's like with someone else." Flora added.

Rosie said, "We both had partners before, we know what it's like with someone else." Flora pulled the car to a stop in to the curb and turned in her seat to face Fran and Rosie. "I thought like that, until I met Becca here, but I'd never screwed a woman with such big tits as hers, they are something special believe me. Show them Becs."

Becca looked startled, "What? Flash my boobs in the car?"

"Yes, why not, you've done it before, remember? Come on girl, get 'em out."

Becca sighed with resignation, undoing her seat belt and then the buttons on her blouse, she displayed her cavernous cleavage. Fran sat forward and admired the vast area of exposed flesh. "Christ, they're huge. What size bra do you use?"

Becca smiled, "It says 34 double D on the label." Fran looked expectantly at Becca as if waiting to be told that she could touch them. Flora saw her eagerness and said, " I'll find a more secluded spot girls, and then maybe we can swap seats. Fran can have a closer look at Becca's ample charms. Becca pulled her blouse closed as Flora drove towards the deserted trading estate they had used in the past.

Within a few minutes, Flora was guiding the BMW with its lights out, through the tight twists of an unattended ware house park. She pulled the car to a stop and turned to Fran and said, "Swap with me Fran, and I'll keep your Rosie company." Fran and Rosie looked at each other again, neither woman seemed completely certain that this was what they really wanted to do. After a few moments hesitation, Fran got out of the car at the same moment as Flora moved to the open back door. Fran slid in to the driving seat next to Becca, as flora took up her position beside an anxious-looking Rosie.

Becca and Fran looked blankly at each other, neither seemed to want to make the first move. It was Becca who broke the stalemate, smiling broadly she said, "I believe you wanted a closer look at these." She opened her blouse again, pulling it out of the waistband of her skirt and presenting her huge bra covered boobs. Fran's eyes immediately locked on to Becca's chest. Becca took a moment to glance in to the back seat, where Flora was already kissing Rosie and her hand was moving gently up and down Rosie's jean-clad thigh.

Fran now moved closer to Becca and put her hand shyly on the large round bulge of her right boob. Slowly, Fran lowered her head and sunk her face in to Becca's deep cleavage. Becca leaned her head back and savoured the feel of Fran's tongue as it slipped wetly over her tits. Then her bra was tugged down and Fran eagerly sucked at the stiff, hard nipples. Becca let out a little gasp as Fran nibbled and sucked on her erect buds. Looking in to the back, Flora was making good progress, she had Rosie's jeans undone and her hand wedged deeply between her legs. Flora was kneeling across the back seat with her arse in the air and Becca could see that Rosie had one hand inside Flora's top and was playing with her tits. Her other hand was massaging Flora's pussy through the material of her jeans. It was only a moment later that Rosie had undone Flora's zip and had her hand inside those bright yellow panties.

In the front seat, Fran was engrossed in sucking and licking both of Becca's tits and had become somewhat more daring in that now she'd slipped her hand up Becca's skirt and was teasingly caressing her thighs. Each time Becca thought that and hoped that Fran would slip her fingers inside her rather damp knickers, she would draw her hand back and rub her thigh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.