Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

They chatted casually as they drove towards the town centre and the multi-story car park above the shopping complex, but Becca found it difficult to rid her mind of Flora in her yellow panties. She concentrated instead on the film that they were going to see, Chicago, both women had a soft spot Rene Zelwegger and as for Catherine Zeta Jones, they both agreed that she was just about the most beautiful woman in the world. Leaving the BMW on level 2, they made their way to the pizza restaurant near the cinema. They ordered two different pizzas and shared them when they arrived, and to drink, Becca had spring water while Flora had a diet Coke. Finishing their food and splitting the bill on the way out, they walked the short distance to the multi-screen cinema. As they walked, Flora slipped her arm around Becca's waist, but she had to remind Flora that public displays of affection wouldn't go down too well if they were spotted by another member of staff. At the ticket counter, Flora insisted on paying for Becca as a treat.

They went in to the dimly-lit theatre, looking for some secluded seats, but the film was more popular than they had expected and very few empty seats remained. They squeezed their way to a pair of seats near the middle of the block, Flora took off her jacket and straight away, began her usual 'queer spotting'. It was well known that the film had become a bit of a gay favourite, and Miss Zelwegger had a large lesbian following, not just Becca and Flora. Pointing, and not particularly discretely, Flora indicated to Becca just which couples she thought were gay. According to Flora, their were at least another three pairs of lesbians in the audience. "Look, over there, those two, got to be queer." Flora had pointed out a couple of women, whom Becca had to agree looked as if they might be lesbians. From what little she could see from the reflected light of the advertising trailers on the screen, one woman was short and stocky, with very short hair, whilst her friend appeared slimmer with long fair hair. The women leaned in to each other as they spoke, much as Becca and Flora did, and made a lot of eye contact. The 'butch' one of the two touched her friend's arm a lot too. This wasn't conclusive proof that they were sleeping together, but it did seem to fit the pattern, a pattern that Becca and Flora followed.

When the film finally started, they sat engrossed in the action on the big screen, especially when there were parades of scantily-clad show girls. Becca flicked occasional glances at the two women a few rows away, both seemed just as absorbed in the giant images, the fair haired one, often giggling to her friend. As Becca stared fixedly at Rene Zelwegger's gyrating body, Flora draped her jacket across Becca's lap and then slipped her hand under the jacket and under her skirt. This was normal practice when they went to the cinema, Flora's need to live dangerously and to take risks, made it hard for Becca to reject her advances, not that in this case she wanted to. The scenes before her on the screen had helped to keep her in a state of heightened arousal. Becca spread her legs and Flora kept her eyes on the screen as her right hand explored Becca's crotch and smoothly slipped inside her knickers. She gasped quietly to herself as Flora's long fingers entered her cunt and began massaging her G-spot. To Becca's right, a middle -aged couple seemed blissfully unaware of what was going on beside them.

Becca suddenly gripped the arm of the seat in order to control her trembling legs, the woman sitting next to her smiled, and Becca tried to smile back, but Flora was expertly rubbing her throbbing clit with her thumb, and Becca's smile turned in to a leer. Flora continued to masturbate her lover, taking Becca to sudden and crashing orgasm that caused her to gasp out loud which Becca had the presence of mind and experience to conceal in a loud cough. Flora looked at her and winked, withdrew her hand and brazenly licked her fingers. Flora leaned in to Becca and said, "My turn honey." She lifted the jacket to reveal that her jeans were undone and her yellow panties were exposed. Becca was seriously tempted to reach down between Flora's dark thighs and finger her snatch, but mustering every ounce of self-discipline, whispered, "Wait until we get in the car, I'll do you properly then." Flora feigned serious annoyance and reluctantly zipped up her jeans. They watched the film through to the end, loving every minute of it, the couple in the row ahead seemed to enjoy it just as much. They filed out of the cinema and headed for the car park. In the car, Flora unzipped her jeans again and said, "OK baby, we're in the car, it's pussy time." Becca looked around at the hordes of people going to their cars, "There's too many people around, can't you wait until we get to our usual place?" Flora seemed genuinely annoyed this time and zipped her jeans saying "What's the matter with you today, that's three times you've turned down my snatch. Are you going straight or something?"

Becca leaned across and gave Flora a quick kiss and as she did so, squeezed her crotch through the thick material of her jeans, "There's no need to rush it is there? Let's wait until we get to the trading estate and I can do you properly." Flora shrugged her shoulders as she started the car, Becca knew that the excitement of sex in public was what gave it that extra edge, that additional thrill, and that's what Flora craved. They'd even tried dogging a few times. Flora seemed hooked on the need to screw with an audience, she got really turned on by being watched. As they drove slowly out of the car park, in a long queue of traffic, Becca's mind went back to one occassion when she'd been talked in to shagging in front of strangers.

They had been driving back from a party in the early hours of the morning, Becca was half asleep as she'd been drinking while Flora, as the driver had remained sober. Flora said, "Hey, there's one of those car parks around here somewhere, I read about it on the net." Becca roused slightly to say, "What car parks?"

Flora said, "You know, one of those places where people go dogging." Becca barely remembered Flora talking about some place where couples had sex in their cars while being watched by other people. Flora continued, "It's up here on the right I think, yes, there, look there's a few cars in there." Before Becca could respond, Flora had made a tight right turn in to the car park and stopped over in one corner. Becca sat up in her seat, "Oh come on Flora, we're not going spy on people screwing are we?"

"No of course not, they're going to spy on us." Becca's jaw dropped, "You are joking aren't you, I mean..." Not waiting for her to finish, Flora lifted her top and heaved her tits out, "Here baby, suck on these." Becca looked around her, there seemed to be no one around, she tried to refuse Flora's offer but suddenly she felt very horny, and Flora had also planted her hand firmly up her skirt and was eagerly slipping her fingers in to Becca's cunt. She barely got out the words "We can't..." before Flora had kissed her in to silence. Becca's hands had automatically gone to Flora's wonderful tits, squeezing and rubbing her hard nipples as Flora worked her magic between her open legs. Becca was enraptured and ablaze with desire as she kissed and fondled her lover, her cunt tingled with pleasure. As Becca wallowed in the heat of her approaching orgasm, Flora said, "We've got company." Becca turned her head towards the side window where she saw the shadowy figures of at least two men, they had their cocks in their moving hands and were masturbating wildly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.