Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Becca lay happily wrapped in Sofia's long slender arms, her breathing returning to normal as she waited for her student to continue with her probing questions. "Miss?" Sofia paused, and Becca braced herself for the question she feared would come next, the direct, "Do you love me?" question. Sofia continued, "Can I ask you a personal question?" Becca wasn't sure if she was out of the woods just yet. "Yes of course, you can ask me anything."

"Well, do you like any of the other girls in the school?"

Becca hesitated for a moment and then said, "Of course, I like all the students equally, apart from you of course, you are very special." This seemed to cheer Sofia as she squeezed her teacher tightly."Yes I know that, but any of the other girls. do you sort of fancy any of them. I mean would you like to get any of them in to bed and... fuck them?" Becca a was slightly fazed by this line of questioning, not sure where it was leading. "No of course not Sofia, you're the only one. What made you ask?"

"Well, it's just that I think one of the other girls fancies you. She's always going on about how nice you are, which of course you are. But she always seems to be talking about you, and once I heard her say that she thinks that you've got lovely big tits, which of course you have." As if to underline her point, Sofia held one of Becca's huge soft globes of flesh to her mouth and kissed it.

Becca was intrigued by this new revelation, she'd encountered infatuations many times before, it was par for the course for students, both boys and girls, to develop crushes on their teachers, both men and women. Becca said, "Can I ask who you are talking about, or is it a confidence?" Becca felt Sofia shrug against her naked body, "No, it's no big secret, all the girls talk about her. It's Tessa Jones." Becca recognised the name immediately and the girl came to mind straight away. Tessa Jones was a student in the year beneath Sofia, meaning that she was a year younger, seventeen, possibly only sixteen. Becca hadn't noticed Tessa being any more attentive than many of the other girls, but the thought excited her very much. Tessa was striking without being beautiful, being rather short and dumpy, not unlike Becca in body shape, having a rather large arse and big boobs. She did however have a pretty face and very long blonde hair that came down to her somewhat wide hips. Her hair was perhaps her best feature, most of the girl's would have killed for locks as beautiful as Tessa Jones'. Becca's mind began to wander as Sofia snuggled against her, sighing softly.

Tessa had certainly caught Becca's eye, the long blonde, almost white hair, had a way of drawing people's attention. Becca's eyes had predictably drifted to Tessa's large bust and she'd fantasised about the girl many times. In fact, she remembered Flora mentioning Tessa Jones to her on several occasions.

Sofia was talking to her, "... you don't do you Miss?"

Becca was brought back from her musings about young Tessa Jones. "Oh sorry Sofia, what did you say?"

"I asked if you fancied Tessa, I mean she's got really big boobs, not like mine. I'm sure if you asked her she'd jump in to bed with you, I mean she's really mad about you, I'm sure she is."

Becca kissed Sofia's forehead and squeezed her tight, "Don't be silly, you are the only one I want. I'm not sure if I even know which one Tessa Jones is." Becca lied easily. The girl seemed to accept Becca's answer and snuggled up to her teacher. The rest of the evening was spent dozing on the bed together, making love and dozing again. It was a college rule that the students had to be back in their dormitories before nine p.m. And so at eight-thirty, Sofia reluctantly dragged herself away from her beloved teacher and got dressed. At the door to Becca's room, Sofia said, " Can I see you again this week Miss, I'd really like to." Becca told her that it was not a good idea to visit too frequently during the week or for her to lie to her house-keeper, Mrs. Frobisher, too often. Sofia looked sullen but agreed to play it safe for a few days. Becca also reminded her that she would be going out for an evening with Miss DeSouza. With her books under her arm, a glum Sofia, went off down the hallway to the dormitory block.

That was last evening, and now Becca stood in the school corridor watching the lovely but dejected Sofia retreating once more towards her dorm. The evening ahead promised just as much sexual hedonism, Flora could do things to her that would send her in to a paroxysm of orgasmic bliss, and not just once but many times. Sex with Flora was at the same time both exhilarating and exhausting. She continued on her way to the staffroom, and found the usual clutch of staff members loitering amongst the soft furnishings. There was Mr. Kerwick, the maths teacher, reading the paper, while Mr. Collins, who taught chemistry was chatting to Miss. Young, the physics teacher. In one corner, Mrs. Warboys, the deputy-head, was going over some exam papers with Mr. Sheldrake, the historian, and Miss. Clavett, who took French, was seated, drinking coffee with Flora DeSouza. In a moment of puerile jealousy, more befitting one of her charges, Becca felt a flash of resentment towards Simone Clavett. It was as irrational as it as immature, Simone was in no way Flora's type, being a small, mousy kind of woman. Flora liked her women big, with plenty of meat to get hold of, much like Becca in fact.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.