Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Becca got her breath back, heaving her bulk up and down so quickly had exhausted her. She stood slowly, feeling Toby's wet and softened cock slip out of her in a messy gush. A dribble of thick ooze ran lazily down one thigh whilst Toby's crotch and pubic hair was soaked and matted. "Now that was better than anything Natalie could have done for you wasn't it?" Toby opened his eyes and gazed drowsily at his teacher. "Mmn, that was great miss, I've never cum as hard as that before. It felt fantastic, the way you squeezed my dick inside you, Nat has never done that." Becca stooped to pick up her discarded knickers; she could almost feel Toby's eyes on her arse as she bent over. She dragged her panties up her thighs, straightened her skirt and then tucked her tits back into her bra. With her blouse re-buttoned, she looked at Toby who was still sitting with his trousers around his ankles.

"Come on Toby, you can't sit there all day with your dick hanging out, get dressed and get back to your dorm."

"OK miss. Miss? Can I ask you something, something personal?"

"Toby, you've just screwed me, I think I can stand a personal question; what is it?"

"Well, I read somewhere that men sometimes stick their dicks up women's bums, have you ever heard of that?" Becca was slightly taken aback by the forthright question.

"Yes, of course I've heard of it. It's called anal intercourse, and it's illegal, even between man and wife."

"So you've never done it then, anal intercourse, I mean?"

"I didn't say that, did I? As a matter of fact, I have done it many times, I enjoy it."

"Well, I asked Nat if I could do it with her and she refused, said it was dirty and got upset."

"Well Toby, not all women like it and Natalie is still young. Also, the first time is a bit uncomfortable, even painful. I don't blame Natalie for being cautious." As Becca spoke, she noticed that Toby's cock, which he still hadn't put away, was beginning to grow and stiffen. Becca thought to herself that this young man had quite a healthy sexual appetite, and hopefully the stamina to go with it. Toby began to distractedly stroke his growing cock and Becca watched entranced as he groomed it to a passable erection again.

Nodding to his stiffened shaft, Becca said, "What brought that on?"

Toby looked down at his dick as if he'd just noticed the stiffness.

"Ohh, it must be you miss. When you bent down just now, I saw your arse and I thought it looked, y'know, nice."

"Nice?"

"Well, more than nice, it looks sort of..."

"Nice enough to fuck? Is that what you mean? You'd like to stick your dick up my arse?" This comment brought renewed stiffening and expanding of his already partially erect cock. He stammered and reddened a little. "W... well you said you liked it."

"Yes I did didn't I? So do you want to do it?"

"Y... Yes please, I'd really like to."

"OK then." Becca lifted her skirt and dropped her knickers once again; they were heavy with the ooze from her fanny. She turned her back to Toby and bent over, flicking her skirt on to her back and presenting him with her wide arse and pussy. Toby was up from his seat in a flash and standing close behind her.

"Do I just stick it in?"

"Yes Toby, just stick it in." Becca felt the warm damp tip of his cock nuzzle in to the crack of her arse, a tingle of excitement ran through her. Dyke shags, a decent screw and now an arse fuck, all in one day, this was turning out to be a rather special Sunday. The tip of his cock gently nudged its way in to her arsehole, his hands going to her hips for grip and leverage. His first full thrust in to her had her almost falling headfirst on to the concrete floor, such was its ferocity. Becca placed her hands on the breezeblock wall.

"Gently tiger, I almost fell over then."

"Sorry miss, I thought it was going to be harder to push in."

"Well it will be if Natalie ever relents, she's probably an anal virgin and very tight."

Toby's thrusts were slower and gentler, sliding his cock deep in to her arse and then withdrawing.

"It's nice miss, really nice. Is it nice for you?"

"Yes it's nice for me, thank you Toby. Do you think you'll be able to cum?"

"Oh yes, it's really nice and tight. It would be even nicer if I could feel your tits as well."

"OK, stop a minute." Toby stopped with his cock deeply inserted up Becca's arse. As she straightened, they both shuffled forwards to the door. With her hands on the cold wood, Toby stood behind her and pulled her blouse up her back. Reaching her bra straps, he undid the clasp and let Becca's full heavy boobs fall. He noticed with a smile that the label on her bra said 38DD. Now with her tits uncovered and liberated, Toby's hands roamed all over her upper body. With his hands full to overflowing with her tits, he looked down at his cock slowly moving between Becca's plump arse cheeks. The sight of her huge fat arse captivated him, wobbling and shaking as he fucked it.

Toby had settled into a steady rhythm, a gentle thrusting of his hips was enough to keep his cock in a state of slow, deep penetration and his hands continued to travel over Becca's body. She could feel his breath on the top of her head as he rocked himself in and out of her.

"Ohhh, that feels good Toby, that feels really nice. Keep it up and you might make me cum again."

"Can you cum being shagged up your arse?"

"Of course I can. It doesn't feel he same as up my pussy, but it still feels nice. Why don't you reach down and give my clit a rub? I like that." Toby groped around blindly under her full belly until he found Becca's wet slit, and then he located her hard protruding clit and began to massage it slowly.

"Mmn that's lovely Toby. Nice and slowly, round in circles."

Toby was hunched over her; his hips gently rocking to and fro, one hand rubbing her clit while the other hand played with her tits.

Becca stood braced against the door, with Toby tightly wrapped around her, his cock gently probing her arse and his hands rubbing her tits and clit; the mixed sensations made her quiver and tremble with delight.

"You're very talented Toby, I'm getting quite excited now. I think I'll be able to cum soon."

"Me too miss, uhhh, I think I'm ready to uhhh cum."

"Well don't cum yet, bring me off first." Becca could feel his cock jerking and swelling more inside her.

"I'll try miss... uhhh... but it feels so nice..." For the second time, Becca found herself needing to hurry her own climax. This wasn't the way she liked it and would have preferred to savour and enjoy a long drawn out orgasm. She reached down and moved his hand away and began to rub her clit harder, pressing two fingers against her throbbing bud. Becca concentrated hard on the feelings growing and spreading throughout her body. She forced the slowly developing orgasm to speed up and brought the various exquisite sensations to a sharp focus in her mind.

"I'm cumming now Toby, harder, fuck me harder." Toby's hips bucked harder against her arse cheeks. His cock seemed to expand even more, pressing against the sides of her arse. Then she felt the unmistakeable sensation of his cock spurting its warm thick load up inside her. It gushed out of him in a torrent and her orgasm reached its peak at just that moment. "Ohhh Goddddd, uhhhhhh."

Toby continued to hump at her, jetting more and more spunk up her already overflowing arse. More ooze was forced out of her as he slowed his thrusting with a rapidly shrinking cock. A large glob of thick milky fluid plopped messily down on to her knickers on the floor.

Neither moved immediately, both were frozen in a tableau of animal passion and anal sex. After a few moments, Toby eased himself away from his teacher, more goo dropped to the floor as his limp dick slid from Becca's arse. "That was fantastic miss. I've never been able to cum twice like that." He moved back, stooping to draw up his pants and trousers. Becca did the same, pulling her stained and spattered silk knickers up around her broad waist. She smiled at him. "Now you know the benefits maturity can bring." She slipped her boobs back in to her bra and reached behind her to redo the clasp. It took a few more moments before they were both suitably dressed and presentable.

"Right you'd better get back to your dorm, you are sure to be missed. Come on hurry along." Toby stepped past her in to the main corridor of the block, but leaned back and kissed her on the mouth. "Can we do this again miss?"

"Wouldn't you prefer to have Natalie?"

"She's OK, but she doesn't do what you do."

"Well, wait and see. Now clear off before we both get in to trouble." Toby disappeared from sight, and Becca resumed her journey back to the residential building. She had been with Toby for over twenty minutes; Flora would be curious about her absence.

She made it back to her room, and the phone was ringing. She answered it, knowing it would be Flora. "Where've you been, I've been ringing and ringing?"

"Oh sorry hon, I got waylaid." Becca smiled to herself, 'laid' was right.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.