Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Back at the car, Flora decided that she would drive. She steered the BMW out through the gates and back on to the road, dragging large clods of mud on to the carriageway. As they neared the school, Becca said, "Listen babe. Instead of dropping me off outside the main entrance to walk in after you, why don't you drop me off round the back by the playing fields?"

Flora looked quizzical "Why?"

"Well, I think it's getting a bit obvious. If we're seen leaving and arriving a few minutes apart, someone's bound to put two and two together. Drop me off at the back entrance and I'll walk round the hockey field. The number seventeen bus stops near there, it would look like I've arrived by bus."

"OK, if you're sure."

"Yes, I'm sure. Besides the residential block is nearer the back than the front."

"That's true. So you go in the back way and I continue on to the front. Got it." Flora turned left, a half mile from the school and pulled up near the bus stop. "OK hon, this is your stop." Flora restrained herself and didn't kiss Becca before she got out. Becca headed in to the school through the large wrought iron gates as Flora drove off.

She made her way around the perimeter of the playing fields, not wishing to walk across the still wet grass. In the distance she saw two students, a boy and a girl, hurrying across the grass towards one of the changing room blocks. She thought that she recognised them, the girl was Natalie Wilkes and the young man with her was Toby Sanderson, both second years. The two arrived at the small one-storey building and disappeared inside. It took Becca several minutes to reach the block, but when she did, she could hear muffled voices from within.

She suspected that the pair were up to no good and decided to investigate, covertly.

Easing the door open, and praying that it wouldn't squeak, she sneaked inside. The changing rooms were a series of cubicles with a communal shower area towards the rear of the long rectangular room. All the cubicle doors were closed but under the most distant door, she could see two pairs of feet. Becca's suspicions that they had crept in here to have a clandestine shag, were confirmed.

Moving stealthily, and opening the door carefully, Becca positioned herself inside the adjacent cubicle. Leaning against the dividing wall, Becca listened to the conversation next door; Natalie was speaking.

"... we haven't got time for that. Just a quickie and let's get back, OK?"

"Oh come on Nat, you said you would. Do it quickly, I won't cum, I promise."

"OK then just in and out a few times, then we do it properly." There was a shuffling sound, and Becca was intrigued as to just what Toby had asked Natalie to do. Toby made a few noises that sounded as if he was enjoying whatever it was that Natalie had allowed him to do.

"Oh don't stop Nat, I'm not going to cum, honest." Becca guessed that Natalie was giving him a blowjob.

"Look, we came over here for a bonk, OK? Last time I blew you, you didn't have enough to bang me with."

"OK, OK." There was more scuffling noises and Becca imagined Natalie hoisting her skirt and dropping her knickers. Time to intervene, Becca thought. It was a shame that Natalie wasn't going to get the shag she was expecting, but she could finish herself off later. Becca was keen to stop the proceedings before young Toby shot his load and wasted an erection.

Becca stepped out of her cubicle and hammered on the door of the next cubicle. "Who's in there, come out at once." There was a deathly silence from within and then more shuffling. Then the door opened slowly and a pair of bright red faces peered back at her.

"Ah, Toby and Natalie. I'm shocked and disappointed in you both. You realise that this sort of thing can lead to you both being expelled from the College. You will bring disgrace down on your families and yourselves. What have you got to say for yourselves?" The pair looked absolutely horror struck that they had been discovered flagrante delicto, and terrified that they would be dismissed from the College.

Toby spoke up. "I'm... we're sorry Miss Lewin. We've never done anything like this before. We won't do it again, we promise, don't we Nat?"

Natalie nodded, "No, of course not. Please miss, don't tell Mr. Jackson. If we get expelled our parents..." She trailed off as the enormity of the situation sank in. Becca looked as stern and as uncompromising as she could, but secretly, she was imagining Toby's erection wilting inside his grey flannel trousers.

"Well, seeing as this the one and only time..." Toby and Natalie exchanged guilty glances. "... seeing as this is the one and only time, I'm willing to overlook it." Two huge grins spread across the pupil's faces. "Thank you Miss, thank you..." Becca thought that Natalie was going to cry.

Becoming stern again, Becca said, "Right off you go, don't ever let me catch you two together again, understood?" Agreeing to Becca's terms they moved past her, but Becca grabbed Toby's arm. "I want a word with you young man; Natalie, you get back to your dorm, and hurry up about it." Natalie scooted off and left the block, leaving Becca and a worried looking Toby behind. Becca looked the seventeen year old up and down. Toby Sanderson was not a particularly handsome young man, certainly not in the same league as Daniel Harding, but he was tall, with dark hair that fell over one eye. His six-foot frame towered over Becca and right now there was a haunted look in his eyes.

"Right! Now Toby, let's go back inside the cubicle and you can tell me just exactly it was you planned to do with Natalie." Becca guided the mystified pupil in to the booth. Looking up in to his eyes, Becca asked,

"So come on tell me, what were you going to do with Natalie?" Toby looked even more embarrassed, "I... I... we..." He trailed off in to an awkward silence.

"I can still report this incident Toby, you're not off the hook yet. Tell me what you were planning to do with Natalie."

"We... we... were going to have... sex."

"You were going to have sex."

"Yes miss." Toby could no longer meet Becca's gaze.

"And just what did this sex entail?"

"Pardon miss?"

"What did you plan to do, having sex?"

'You know miss, sex."

"Humour me Toby, explain sex for me." Toby looked as if he was about to either cry or laugh, or perhaps both.

"Well, you know, sexual intercourse."

"That doesn't explain it to me Toby. I want you to enlighten me." Stammering, Toby said, "Well, I put my penis inside Natalie's vagina and we make each other cum."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.