Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Flora sat silently in the car, and when Becca glanced across at her, she thought that she saw tears in her eyes. Then suddenly, Flora got out of the car and walked quickly away. Becca sat not knowing what to do next, she realised that her admission to Flora had been a defining moment in their relationship. Deciding to go after her, Becca got out and trotted across the car park.

She caught up with her, as she was about to enter a parade of shops. Becca called after her, "Flora wait." She stopped and stood without turning around. When Becca caught up with her she said, "I'm sorry babe. I should have told you before and under better circumstances. This wasn't the most romantic way I know. I'd rather it was over a candle lit dinner, a bottle of wine and a weepie movie. But the sentiment is the same, however it's said. I do love you."

Flora now turned and looked at Becca, tears were streaming down her face, and for the second time that day, the women embraced in public.

Flora sobbed on Becca's shoulder, and she hoped that to the many passers by, it would appear that a woman was merely consoling her friend.

Through her sobs, Flora said, "You don't know just how much I've wanted to hear you say that, how long I've waited. You know how much I love you don't you. All these affairs you've had with the girls and the others, I thought that you didn't love me the same way I love you."

Becca hugged her closer, feeling Flora's boobs press against her own.

"When I said that they meant nothing to me, it was true. It was always just sex, shallow feelings like Sandra and us just now. Nothing ever went more than skin deep with them, not like it does with you Flora, not like with you baby." Flora remained in Becca's arms, a damp patch forming on her shoulder from Flora's tears as inquisitive people passed by. Flora raised her head, her eyes full of tears. "It's just that I wanted you to need me in your heart as much as you needed me in your bed."

Becca hugged her close again, "Hush, no need to cry my love. I'll always need you in my heart, always. Dry your tears and let's get out of here shall we?" They walked back to the car hand in hand, Becca not feeling as self-conscious as she had expected she would. In the car again, Flora dried her eyes and said, "I don't think I'm in a fit state to drive, you'd better do it." They swapped seats and Becca drove the car from the car park and headed back towards the school. After only a few minutes, Flora's mood lifted and she became talkative and animated, as if a huge burden had been taken from her shoulders. Several times, she leaned across to Becca whenever she stopped the car at junctions or traffic lights, and kissed her. Becca to her own surprise didn't feel uncomfortable at the outward displays of affection. As they approached a small restaurant, Flora suggested that they stop for a meal. Becca guided the big BMW in to the small and almost empty car park.

Flora turned to Becca and said, "Do I look OK, my eyes aren't red are they?" Becca leaned across and kissed both eyes and said,

"No, they look lovely. Let's go and eat." They scrambled out of the car and Becca noticed that there was a definite spring in Flora's step as they entered the restaurant. They sat opposite each other at a booth near the back of the room away from the smoker's tables. As they scanned the menus, a waitress came over and asked if they wanted a drink while they chose their food. Becca chose a cappuccino and Flora opted for a glass of milk. They talked about the meals deciding on what they wanted. Their meals came and went, and after they had finished their main courses, they chose their desserts. It was while Becca was deciding whether to go for the sponge pudding and custard or some apple pie and cream, that she felt Flora's bare foot on her leg. Under the cover of the table, Flora had slipped off her shoe and was rubbing it up and down Becca's leg.

Becca peered over the top of her menu. "And what do you think you are doing?"

Flora put her menu down and leaned across the table. "Actually, I'm playing footsie with the woman who loves me." Becca merely smiled and went back to her menu. Flora meanwhile, leaned back in her seat and slid forwards; now her foot was under Becca's skirt and edging towards her crotch. Becca opened her legs and then felt Flora's toes press against her pussy. The instant tingle she felt in her crotch caused her to shift her position, made her slide toward the edge of the seat. Now there was a firm pressure against her mound through the fine silk of her knickers. Flora was gazing at her with an impish look on her smiling face as she slowly ground the ball of her foot against Becca's soft yielding pussy. The pressure on her pussy increased and Flora began to work her foot in small circles causing the tingle to increase in intensity and pleasure.

Just then, the waitress reappeared to take their dessert order. She looked down at Flora and said, "What would you like for sweet?"

She glanced up and said, "Oh I'm happy as I am thank you." All the time, she kept up the pressure on Becca's fanny. "And you ma'm, what would you like?" Becca didn't even look up, instead she murmured, "I'm having something sweet later thank you." Flora almost burst out laughing and the waitress walked away muttering under breath. Becca reached down under the table and caressed Flora's foot as it moved slowly in her groin. Then she dragged the gusset of her knickers to one side and pulled Flora's foot hard against her wet slit. Flora slid further down in her seat as she worked her toes in to Becca's cunt.

Sitting back in her seat, Becca allowed Flora to gradually work her up to a climax, her foot slowly massaging her erect clit towards an orgasm that Becca had to fight hard to control, and struggle to suppress.

She managed it with only partial success, a stifled cry escaped from her mouth as she came. A few diners and the woman at the checkout looked over at them. Becca sat up and pretended to be having a little coughing fit.

Flora dragged herself upright; a wicked expression adorned her face.

"Enjoy that darling?"

Becca coughed again and said, "Yes that was very nice thank you. If you've had enough, I'll pay the bill and we can go."

"I'll never have enough, but OK, let's go." Flora slipped her moist foot back in to her shoe and the women went across to the till. The woman gave them a quizzical look, "Everything OK?"

Becca looked at a grinning Flora and said, 'Yes it was lovely, thanks."

As they left, the woman said, "Do come again." It was all they could do not to collapse laughing. Becca said, "Oh I think we will, thank you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.