Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

In the chalet, Becca was being transported back to that time in Lenny's hut. Flora and Sandra sat on the floor, enthralled as Becca, seemingly oblivious, masturbated with the vibrating cock. Inside Becca's mind, the recalled images and remembered sensations came to the forefront of her consciousness. There existed a new reality, she was living her own 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' she was with her own 'Mellors'. In her new existence, Lenny was moving slowly towards her, his cock pointing directly at her.

"My word, that is impressive Lenny, what do... ?" Her question was cut short by Lenny taking her in his arms and kissing her. The kiss was so passionate that her glasses slipped from her nose and fell to the dusty wooden floor. Lenny's iron hard cock was pressed in to her soft belly and she reached down and gripped it in her fist. It felt glorious, hard and yet soft, thick and warm, ready to penetrate her deeply; she wet herself.

Lenny's rough hands had pulled her blouse from her waistband and he was eagerly hoisting up her bra. With her tits free, Lenny let out a groan. "Fucking hell lady, you've got fantastic tits." As Lenny played with her hardened nipples, Becca lifted her skirt and pulled his throbbing cock towards her open crotch. Dragging the wet gusset of her silk knickers to one side, she guided his stiff shaft in to her cunt.

In the chalet, Sandra and Flora were being treated to a floorshow of their own. Becca was standing, bent legged and almost squatting with one hand on the back of a chair for balance, as she pumped the buzzing cock in and out. Her eyes were tightly shut and her mouth was open as she gasped in breath. "Fuck me, go on, stick it in, fuck me." Sandra and Flora swapped amused glances.

Becca's thoughts were elsewhere. She was standing against a wall covered in pictures of naked beautiful women while a fit and equally naked young man slid his meaty cock in to her hungry snatch. "Fuck me, go on, stick it in, fuck me." Lenny pulled back, withdrawing his cock. Becca was alarmed; she thought that he'd changed his mind or that he didn't like what he'd found under her clothes.

"What's wrong Lenny?"

"Nothing. I want to fuck your tits, let me fuck those fantastic huge tits." Becca's spirits rose, but only slightly. Much as she enjoyed having a hard stiff dick shoved between her tits, it was nowhere as good as having it up her fanny. And too often, she'd had spunk splashed all over her boobs and face, leaving her with a soft and shrinking cock that was of no use to man, woman or beast. But not wanting to discourage him, she said, "Yes. OK, I'd like that."

Without hesitating, she sank to her knees on to the floor, which was covered in dried mud, and unhooked her bra. Even kneeling upright, her tits were below the level of his crotch. Thinking quickly, she dragged across two large 'Grow Bags' and knelt on them, now she was at the right height. Holding her bra up and out of the way, Lenny grabbed her melon-sized boobs and squeezing them together, placed his rigid prick between them. He moaned softly.

"Oh God, that feels good. Fabulous tits, uhhh fabulous tits." Lenny slid his throbbing prick slowly up and down the tight, soft and warm crevice. Even without her glasses, Becca was aware of the large pink head of his prick sliding up close to her face and she dreaded what he might ask her to do next; suck him off. Through the sensitive skin of her tits, Becca could feel his cock expanding and jerking, she knew that he was not far off cumming. "I can't wait Lenny. I can't wait. I need a fuck, I need it now. Fuck me Lenny, fuck me."

Not waiting for his agreement Becca quickly shifted her position so that she was now sitting on the bags, her back against the wall. Opening and raising her legs, she gasped, "Come on Lenny, do me, do me now. Come on, fuck me." As she pulled her now sopping wet silk gusset to one side again, exposing her drooling cunt, Lenny knelt between her legs. He gazed wide-eyed at the vision before him. A sexy looking, horny woman sitting with her huge tits out and her legs apart showing off her wet pink cunt. Leaning forwards and placing his hands on the wall above Becca's head, he allowed her to guide his cock once more in to that wonderful, heavenly place between her thighs. Continuing to lean inwards, he pushed his hard shaft all the way in to Becca's gaping hole. "Oh Lenny, oh Lenny, it feels so wonderful inside me. Go on, slowly, fuck me slowly." He did as he was instructed, thrusting his shaft adeptly in and out.

Becca reached out and gripped his hips as they gently thrust at her crotch, her hands wandering over his taut body, her fingers probing his belly and muscular chest. It felt glorious, his supple manly body, hard under her touch, while his large cock pumped slowly in to her cunt. Lenny had a superb technique that thrilled her to the core. As he entered her fully with each stroke, he ground the base of his cock against her clit, taking his time before he withdrew. With each deep penetration, she could feel his thick girth touching and stretching the inner walls of her cunt. Becca had good muscle control and with each thrust, she flexed her inner muscles and gripped his cock. Lenny was moaning softly. "Oh Christ, you're so tight, so uhh fucking tight. Such a great fuck, a great uhhh fuck." Becca looked up at the man looming over her, his face was contorted in a mask of bliss.

Gazing down, Becca was captivated by the sight of Lenny's big fat cock elegantly moving in and out of her. This was one of the slowest and most deliberate fucks she'd ever had and yet it was one of the most enjoyable. She had a huge liking for hard, fast animalistic shags, but there were times, and this was one such time, that a long, leisurely fuck suited her best. As Lenny's hand groped her tits and her hands roamed his firm arse, she felt the first rumble of an imminent climax. She tried to hold it at bay, to prolong the ecstacy for as long as possible, but Lenny's incredibly thrilling technique had her on the edge of an abyss of sensual bliss that she could not elude. She surrendered and allowed herself to plunge in to the exquisite chasm. "Oh God Lenny... uhhhh... I'm cumming. Keep it slow. Uhhh... yes I'm cumming. OH FUCK! UHHHHHHH." Becca's orgasm flashed and exploded around her as she felt her body plummet in to a bottomless void of pleasure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.