Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Whilst Becca occupied herself, chasing her climax, Sandra chose a large pink rubber vibrator from her collection of sex-aids.

"Come on lovely Flora, bring me off with this." She held out the vibrator, and Flora took it, and then quickly slipped it in to Sandra's wet and waiting hole. Turning the black button at the base of the shaft, Flora set the cock vibrating and rotating. "Oooh, that feels nice." Sandra grabbed Flora's arm and pulled her down on to her large body, now she wanted to be fucked by both women. Although Becca was humping away at her thigh like a sex-crazed dog, and pawing at her tits, Sandra's attention was all on Flora.

She wrapped her arms around her and kissed her passionately running her hands all over her tanned lithe body. She grabbed at her arse and then pulled the bikini top down and began to suck at her hard nipples. All the while, Flora thrust the throbbing cock in and out of Sandra's sopping wet cunt.

Becca was approaching the point of no return; her orgasm had built quickly and relentlessly. Now, she had her arms around Sandra's neck, her head resting on her shoulder, and was pulling herself along her thick thigh. Sandra seemed oblivious to Becca's moans and gasps of pleasure; instead she concentrated on the beautiful Flora, who was creating the most heavenly sensations, which roared through her stout body.

To Sandra, Becca was just a necessary evil; she had to shag her to get to the exquisite Flora, but all she wanted to do was to roll around on the floor with Flora, fucking her until she screamed for release. Suddenly, she had the opportunity to do just that. Becca cried out loudly as she climaxed, a deep growl formed in her throat followed by a whimpering cry. She fell, panting and exhausted to the side; Sandra could feel the wetness on her thigh now begin to cool as Becca slid on to the sofa. Taking her chance, Sandra dragged a surprised Flora down on to the thick rug where she fell on top of her. Becca was still trying to get her breath when she saw the two women tumble to the floor in a tangle of arms and legs. Flora was barely visible under Sandra's huge size. Realising that she was in danger of smothering poor Flora, Sandra rolled on to her back with her legs open wide, and the vibrator still humming and twisting inside her. Flora was now dragged in top and she lay on the large white mass, her slim tanned body contrasting against the pallid skin. Sandra raised her tree-trunk legs in the air. "Fuck me now Flora, fuck me now!" Flora gripped the vibrator between her muscular thighs and began to fuck the woman, slowly at first with long deliberate thrusts of her hips. "Oh God, yes that's wonderful, Oh dear God that feels good." She wrapped her arms around the gently undulating Flora, kissing her and pawing at her arse.

"Ohhh yes... oooohhh God... yes... uhhhh... uhhhh. Fuck me hard, fuck me hard." Despite being clamped tightly to the writhing woman's body, Flora managed to increase her rhythm, her arse pumping up and down faster. "YES... YES! That's it... harder, harder. FUCK ME HARDER!" Flora increased her speed further, her arse banging away at Sandra's wide-open crotch.

Although Becca was sated, she still felt left out and wanted to be part of the action. But she was tired and the need for yet another orgasm was cancelled out by her lethargy. Instead, she contented herself with watching the floorshow at her feet.

Flora was hammering away at Sandra and she seemed to be taking all that Flora could give. The buzzing sound of the vibrator had long been drowned out by Sandra's cries,

and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh.

Sandra's elevated legs started to tremble as she neared orgasm. Flora had managed to free herself from Sandra's crushing embrace and had raised herself up on her arms, her tits gently swinging as she thrust the cock in and out. Sandra's immense body shook, her fat rolled, and her huge tits wobbled and moved on her chest. Then, obviously tiring, Sandra lowered her legs as Flora continued to fuck her. Sandra's hands were now all over Flora's tits.

"OHHH Flora, uhhh I'm cumming. Beautiful Flora. OHH YES. OHH YES.

I'm UHHHHH CUMMING UHHHHHHH!" Sandra quivered and then lay still; Flora drove the cock home for good measure, the low humming of the vibrator now audible in the near silence. The only other sound was of the two women's laboured breathing.

Flora was lying on Sandra's bulk, her head on her shoulder while Sandra's massive tits flopped out the sides. Becca moved over to the reclining women and reaching down between their legs, withdrew the gyrating cock. Holding it under her nose, she breathed in the musky odour of Sandra's cunt. It smelled wonderful. Then she placed the vibrating tip to her nipple and revelled in the tingle it produced.

Moving it down over her round belly, she slid the cock in between her thighs and massaged her clit. The tingle it produced, soon escalated in to an urge that begged to be satisfied. Standing over the two women, and no longer overcome with tiredness, Becca slid the cock in and out of her cunt, the blissful sensations spreading immediately up through her crotch and in to her belly. Feeling the thick smooth shaft stretching her pussy wide open, caused her mind to wander back to the last time she'd felt the real thing, a real flesh and blood cock, sliding inside her. She began to relive it, there and then in the chalet, the memory becoming vivid and real.

It was at least three months ago at the school, sometime in mid March. She had just sat down to read a new book on a bench in the quad overlooking the lawn. A young man she'd never seen before was trimming rose bushes and tidying the flower borders. Although it was barely warm that spring day, the man was bare-chested and wearing cut off jeans. He immediately caught Becca's eye as he was fit looking, with a tanned muscular body. Brunswick Manor had its own gardening staff in the shape of the middle-aged Jim Watts and Arthur Dale; this young man was clearly neither. As she watched the man performing his tasks, she idly fiddled with the buttons on her blouse, undoing two and exposing a generous amount of cleavage. After studying him for several minutes the man ambled over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.