Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

As Becca approached the recumbent figure of Flora DeSouza, the sports teacher lifted her head and turned towards her. The undone bikini top stayed lying on the towel and whether by design or accident, Flora flashed her boobs at the attentive audience around her. "You weren't in long, no stamina that's your trouble." She appeared to suddenly realise that her boobs were on show and covered herself up. "Oops, gave the boys an eyeful there," she said grinning. Becca plonked her bulky frame down on the towel and began to dry her hair. "I was in there long enough, thank you. I was starting to lose feeling in my extremities."

"Well we can't have that can we? Give me your towel and I'll dry you off." Flora refastened the clasp on her bra and, sitting up, began to rub the towel over Becca's shoulders. She rubbed vigorously; making sure that every inch of her exposed flesh was dry. Becca turned and said, "Thank you, I'll do my front." She took the towel from Flora's grasp. "Party pooper! I was looking forward to giving your knockers a good rub down."

"Something to look forward to then." Flora feigned a tantrum and went back to sunbathing.

Looking up at the sky, Becca was dismayed to see dark clouds quickly drifting in from the sea, small clouds had already started to obscure the sun. "We won't be able to stay here much longer, it's coming over cloudy." Flora lazily lifted her head and glanced skywards. "Bugger! We don't get much of a chance to lounge around in the sun, and when..." As if to underline her point, a few spots of rain began to fall. "Oh great! That's just wonderful, now it's going to piss down." Flora was up and grabbing her stuff in seconds as the raindrops turned in to a shower. She was mumbling expletives under her breath. The leaden clouds now hurried across a rapidly darkening sky. As Becca collected her clothes and bag together, the heavens opened and heavy rain began to fall. The beach began to clear in a chaotic scramble up the beach.

Becca tried to keep up with a sprinting Flora, but was lagging behind. By the time Becca had got to the line of beach huts, Flora was nowhere to be seen amongst the throb of scattering people.

Becca cursed under her breath as she stood in the downpour searching for Flora. Rummaging through her bag for her glasses, she peered at the moving bodies around her. Then she heard her name being called out, somewhere off to her right. "Becs! Becs! You daft cow, don't just stand there." Becca turned in the direction of Flora's voice to see her standing in the doorway of a beach hut with a large pink towel draped over her shoulders, frantically waving to her.

Confused, but too cold to question matters, she trotted over to the hut. Inside the cramped but dry and warm wooden building, was Flora; she wasn't alone. Standing behind her was the libidinous fat woman from the beach. Becca placed her pile of now damp belongings on the floor alongside Flora's pile. Flora was grinning. "I thought you were going to run right past us."

Becca cast a glance at the other woman. Flora said, "Oh, this is Sandra, I think we saw her on the beach earlier. She has very kindly invited us in out of the rain." As Flora closed the door, trapping the warm dry air inside, Sandra stepped forward and handed her an identical pink towel to one Flora was using to dry her hair. Becca thanked her and shook the outstretched hand. "Pleased to meet you Becca."

'She already knows my name', Becca thought, 'she's a quick worker.' Sandra was no longer wearing the dark blue swimsuit; instead she was wearing a fluffy white bathrobe. Becca suspected that the woman was naked underneath it.

"Would you like some tea or coffee, the kettle's just boiled?"

Becca looked around the small chalet, it was well appointed, with a small sofa on one side, dark red carpets and walls and framed seascape pictures. There was a small propane gas fuelled hotplate, a tiny sink and a small fridge. Becca said, "Mmn, coffee would be nice thank you." Apparently she had already asked Flora. Becca sat in a cushioned rattan chair beside Flora who was smiling. "This is nice isn't it Becs? Sandra's got a nice place here, we should get one." Sandra turned from the stove with two mugs of steaming coffee. "Help yourselves to milk and sugar, and there's some biscuits in the tin there. As for renting one of these, well I can tell you that there is a five year waiting list and they cost over ten thousand pounds nowadays."

Becca exchanged surprised glances. Sandra continued,

"I wouldn't have been able to afford one, but this was my mother's, and it passed to me when she died. I come down here quite often, when it's warm. Pity about the change in the weather today, it's usually lovely at this time of year. I haven't seen either of you two here before." Her eyes rarely left Flora's scantily clad body. Flora seemed to be happy doing all the talking. "No we haven't been here very often. We just came down on impulse today." Sandra smiled and glancing briefly at Becca asked, "What do you both do." Becca could tell that Flora was tempted to blurt out something filthy, but in an uncommonly restrained manner she said, "We're both teachers. Becs teaches English and Drama, and I teach Physical Education. Becs is the brainy one, I'm the sporty one." Sandra's eyes twinkled as she smiled. "I can see now how you've kept such a fine figure. I wish I could do some kind of sport, but I have dodgy knees." Sandra pulled the hem of her bathrobe back to expose her plump legs. The robe was drawn back well past her knees and continued on until her crotch was just visible. Both Becca and Flora stared at the shaven and perfectly smooth snatch now peeking from under Sandra's robe.

Sandra was speaking, "See, I've had an operation on the right one to replace the cartilage but it still gives way every so often." Sandra leant forward and pointed to a faint scar and in doing so; her robe draped open and now there was a huge pair of boobs on show to complement the shaven pussy. As if she'd decided that she had displayed her attributes long enough, Sandra sat up and rearranged her clothes and covered herself up and smiled at the two bemused women. Now she was staring at Flora again. "I'm glad I can't see any scars on you two, such a shame to mark a lovely body like yours." Becca knew that she wasn't included in the remark; Sandra's attention seemed to be purely on Flora. Not for the first time did Becca feel a little jealous of Flora's beauty. Flora said, "Oh I've got a scar alright, quite a deep one in fact." Becca turned and looked at Flora, and thought 'what on earth are you on about, I know every inch of your body and there are no scars anywhere.' Flora went on,

"Would you like to see it Sandra?" Sandra smiled broadly as Flora stood up and turned her back.

'Yes, if you don't mind showing it."

"Oh I don't mind. In fact I'm quite proud of it." Now Becca was completely confused. With her back to Sandra, Flora slowly tugged at her bikini briefs and began to gradually expose her beautiful tanned arse. Sandra's eyes were almost out of her head as she stared at the roundness of Flora's arse beginning to appear. Sitting forward in her seat, and only inches away from Flora's almost naked rear, Sandra stared enthralled at the vision in front of her. Now, Flora's briefs were down and her arse totally bare, Sandra seemed in awe as she gawped at Flora's naked bum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.