Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

A look of puzzlement and apprehension clouded Tessa's pretty face. She was propped up on one elbow, her huge tits hanging almost to the bed, her belly slightly protruding and her bush of thin blonde hair nestling between her legs; it was a heart-achingly wonderful sight for Becca. This lovely innocent, virginal young woman, lying on her bed, waiting to fuck and be fucked.

"What is it?" Tessa asked. Becca was beside the bed looking down at her.

"It's a strap-on, and I want you to fuck me with it."

"How do I..."

"Stand up for me." Tessa stood, waiting. Becca wrapped the belts around the girl's waist and tightened them, then passed the crotch straps between Tessa's plump thighs.

"Comfy?"

"Yes it's OK." Becca lay on her back on the bed and spread her legs, "Now my exquisite Tessa, stick that lovely cock in me and fuck me." Tessa climbed back on the bed and positioned herself between Becca's thighs. Leaning forward and supporting herself on one hand, Tessa brought the tip of the cock up to Becca's sopping wet cunt.

"Go on, go on, stick it in me." Tessa pushed with her hips and the cock slid in to Becca's pussy.

"Oh God, oh sweet God, it's wonderful." Now Tessa was crouched over her teacher, her hair hanging down and her big tits swaying gently. It was Becca's fantasy made real.

"Come on Tessa, hump me, shag me, do me." Becca looked up in to Tessa's blue eyes and a smile spread across her pale face.

"Yes Miss, I so want to please you, I so want to fuck you."

Becca raised her legs as Tessa began a slow pumping, the cock sliding smoothly in and out her drenched cunt.

Tessa's face took on an expression of concentration, biting her lip as she focussed her attention on fucking her teacher and bringing her to orgasm. Becca lay back, her legs in the air allowing Tessa to drive the cock deep in to her cunt.

"Oh that's so nice Tessa, so very nice. Nice and slowly, do me nice and slowly. Oh yes, that's wonderful, all the way in, all the way in." Tessa pumped rhythmically with her hips, her body raised up on her arms, her long blonde hair swinging and her melon sized tits swayed hypnotically over Becca's face.

Becca reached up and grasped one of Tessa's huge boobs and lifted her head to suck the nipple. Tessa lowered herself so that her nipples fell easily to Becca's mouth. With the nipple firmly sucked in to her mouth, Becca ran her hands over Tessa's curves, moving down over her chubby arse. Gliding over the taught straps, Becca's probing hands found Tessa's pussy. She traced her fingertips delicately over the wet puffy lips of Tessa's cunt, before slipping them inside. Tessa shuddered and tensed as Becca delved deeper inside the wet slit. Becca felt the girl twitch and go rigid, arching her back and thrusting the cock deeply in to Becca's pussy.

Becca's fingers gently massaged Tessa's hard clit, rubbing it round and round. "Oh Miss, that feels wonderful, it's making me want to cum. Make me cum Miss, make me cum." Becca slid her fingers over Tessa's arsehole before slipping a fingertip inside the tight hole. Tessa jerked again and let out a soft gasp and, with another loud sigh slumped slowly on to her teacher. Now, lying with her tits squashed flat on Becca's chest, Tessa kept up her slow fucking with slow movements of her hips. Becca felt Tessa's breath warm against her neck as the girl slowly humped her. "Oh Miss, it's wonderful. I've never felt... uhhh, this good before. I want to fuck you for ever and for you to... uhhh fuck me." Then Tessa's mouth was on Becca's kissing her and slipping her tongue inside.

Tessa increased her pace, humping faster and harder with her hips, her tits rubbing on Becca's heaving chest. There was a quiet squelching noise coming from Becca's cunt as the fat cock pumped in and out and her juices ran thickly down her arse and on to the bed.

The burning fire of arousal in Becca's crotch now flared to volcanic proportions as an orgasm prepared to erupt within her.

"I'm cumming Tessa, I'm cumming. Fuck me harder, harder, go on, fuck me... uhhhhh God... it's beautiful." Tessa was pounding hard now, her whole body employed in pumping the cock in and out of Becca's squelching cunt. She was gasping for air from exertion as she fucked Becca with all her might. Becca had both her hands in Tessa's cunt, her fingers stretching the soft lips wide apart.

"Ohhhh, Miss, ohhhhhh... uhhhhhh... Miss oh fuck... uhhhhh. Oh fuck. I'm... I'm... UHHHHHHH"

Tessa let out a loud cry as she climaxed, her entire body convulsing and jerking, Becca felt a sudden wave of exhilaration at Tessa's uninhibited and wanton orgasm. Becca's own climax exploded and cannoned around her whole body, setting aflame her senses. Her crotch was ablaze with sensations and her mind reeled under the onslaught of an unbridled orgasm. Tessa, now spent, was like a dead weight pressing down on her, making it hard to breath, but still she pulled on the girl, pulling her and the cock in to her. Tessa cried out in a mixture of pain and ecstasy as Becca pulled on her, desperately trying to make the orgasm last. "You're hurting me Miss, you're hurting me!"

Becca reacted to Tessa's cries of anguish and stopped, and then let go of the girl, realising that the only grip that she'd had on her was by her pussy. The aftershocks of her tumultuous climax were still rippling through her as Tessa slid sideways off her sweat smeared body and lay beside her against the wall. "Oh sweet Tessa, sweet Tessa. I'm sorry I hurt you, I didn't mean to. It's just that I got so carried away with the utter joy you were giving me. It was so pleasurable that I just didn't want it to stop, do you forgive me?"

"Of course I forgive you Miss, it didn't hurt that much really. Did I really please you, was it really so nice for you?" Becca ran her fingers over the girl's upturned face and then kissed her.

"Yes Tessa, it really was so nice, it was wonderful, YOU, were wonderful." Becca leaned down and whispered in the girl's ear.

"It was a wonderful fuck, Tessa. You fuck like an angel. You are exquisite, and I want to return the favour. I want to fuck you the way you fucked me." The cock was still buried deep in Becca's pussy and she moved her crotch slowly feeling its hardness and girth deliciously filling her cunt. Tessa looked in to her teacher's eyes. "Do you want to use it on me, do you want to fuck me with it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.