Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

The previous evening's tryst with Sofia had been the second time the women had made love, but the first occasion had been a disappointing affair. Sofia had been hesitant and uncertain, reluctant to let herself go and fully enjoy the experience. Although Sofia had said that she had reached orgasm, Becca was pretty sure that she had faked it just to please her mentor.

Last night however, was a very different story, Sofia had been confident, eager and sexually aggressive.

At six o'clock, the pre-arranged time, Sofia had knocked on Becca's door in the staff lodgings. Becca opened the door to a grinning student, she had several books under her arm. She had changed from her uniform, which Becca thought was a shame, as the uniform helped to reinforce the idea of innocence and purity that she found so incredibly exciting. Now she had on a hockey shirt, (she played on the school team) and a modest length plain black skirt. Sofia stepped confidently in to the room, such a contrast with the other occasion when she had been timid and introverted. Sofia threw the books carelessly on to the small table and flung her arms around Becca's neck, and the women kissed. Becca moved her hand to slip it under Sofia's skirt, when the girl broke away and stepped back, smiling. "I've got something to show you." She said with a false coyness. Slowly, teasingly, Sofia started to raise her skirt. Becca's eyes were fixed on the young woman's pale thighs as the hem inched upwards.

As more and more of Sofia's trim thighs were revealed, she turned slowly around so that she had her back to her teacher. Looking over her shoulder with a mischievous look on her face, Sofia hiked the skirt all the way up to reveal her lovely, apparently naked arse. Then Becca noticed the thin strip of black material across Sofia's lower back and down between the cheeks. She was wearing a thong. This item of underwear was at odds with the plain black court shoes and the virginal white ankle socks. Sofia slowly bent over to show the thong between her legs, "Like it? I wore it just for you Miss." Becca stared at the two pale mounds of Sofia's magnificent arse and the black string separating them. Becca admired the view offered by her pupil with a mixture of lust and envy; how she wished to could wear something as wonderfully horny as a thong, but with her capacious arse, it wasn't really an option.

"Like it, like it? I love it. You look so sexy, I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off you for another second."

Sofia turned and faced her teacher, " I don't want you to keep your hands off me, I want you to fuck me." Sofia seemed to like saying the word 'fuck', she emphasised it, drawing it out so that it sounded like, 'FFUCKK'. She seemed to have turned from an innocent, virginal schoolgirl, in to a teasing little whore. Becca, paradoxically found it incredibly arousing and the gusset of her knickers suddenly became very wet. Then the girl threw herself in to Becca's arms again, running her hands over her ample tits. As Sofia eagerly undid the buttons on Becca's blouse, Becca had her hand straight up under the girl's skirt. The thong provided no barrier at all to her probing hand and instantly, her two fingers were deep inside Sofia's tight wet cunt, eliciting a soft grunt from the girl.

Becca's blouse was now open, her white silk bra was pulled up and Sofia was busily licking and sucking at Becca's stiffened nipples. Then Sofia kissed her and said in a husky voice, "Take me to bed Miss, fuck me 'till I scream." She nibbled and sucked at Becca's neck, demanding sex, "Come on fuck me, fuck me hard, make me cum." Sofia's forthright manner had a stirring effect, and Becca hurriedly manoeuvred the girl over to the narrow single bed. The two women collapsed in a heap together and were instantly tearing at each others clothes. Sofia managed to undo her teacher's skirt and push it down along with her knickers, with Becca kicking and writhing free of the garments so that the girl could get her hand on her cunt. Becca lay on her back with Sofia straddling her, the girl's face between her large tits and Becca's hand deeply inserted inside her pussy.

"Oh that's nice, Miss, that's so nice. Do it to me, do it to me. Fuck it Miss, fuck my pussy. Oh God, that's nice, harder, go on, right up me." Becca twisted her fingers deeper in and out of Sofia's squelching cunt, her own pussy was aching for attention, she urgently needed to feel Sofia's sweet mouth on her dripping slit.

"Turn around for me Sofia, like we did before..." Becca didn't need to explain or ask a second time as, with a youthful turn of speed and agility, Sofia positioned herself so that her crotch was now directly over Becca's face and her head was between her tutor's thighs. Becca raised her knees and spread her legs wide and Sofia's mouth was instantly pressed against her cunt, the girl's tongue delving between the puffy wet lips and into the drenched hole. Becca shivered as Sofia's probing tongue licked at her slit and over her bulging clit. "Oh Sofia, ohhh..." Just inches above Becca's face, was one of the most beautiful sights she could ever imagine, the wet slit of a young woman's cunt, the string of the thong was still pulled to the side, pressing the swollen lips tight together. Raising her head slightly, she kissed Sofia's cunt, the girl squirmed in response and lowered her crotch, pressing her cunt down on to Becca's face. It was then that she noticed that she was still wearing her glasses as they were pressed painfully in to her nose. Grabbing them, she quickly flicked them off her face, letting them drop on to the threadbare rug beside the bed.

For over fifteen minutes the women engaged in mutual oral sex, with Becca having to work very hard to hold her orgasm back. Several times, as Sofia's tongue traced magical patterns over her pussy, Becca felt her orgasm about to break loose and explode with uncontrolled ferocity throughout her body. Using powerful self-control honed over many years of sexual encounters, she managed to contain the immense force of her climax. Concentrating hard on bringing Sofia to a genuine orgasm, Becca, stretched Sofia's cunt wide open and pushed three fingers inside the tight hole. The student shook and trembled as Becca forcefully invaded her most intimate orifice, whilst still sucking hard on her clit. The tremors in the girl's thighs increased and she called out in a loud low moan, " OOHHH, uhhh, oh Miss, oh Miss, it's uhhh, it's... HUUUUUUHHHH." Sofia's thighs suddenly slammed together, squashing Becca's head, as her body spasmed in a powerful and true orgasm. This was what Becca had been waiting for, why she'd been holding back, this was her cue to let go and permit herself an orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.