Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Flora peered at the monitor and clicked on an image of Mary. In an instant, it filled the whole of the fifteen—inch screen.

"Bloody hell Becs, she looks worse than ever. That flash has done her no favours. You can see every wrinkle and line, and look at her tits, they're really saggy. How you went with her in the first place is beyond me." Flora clicked on the second image and laughed. "Look at that expression on her face, like a rabbit caught in headlights."

Becca looked over Flora's shoulder. "I had to do something to stall her didn't I? Stop her going to see Jackson, give us some time to think what to do. And it worked on the whole."

"Yes but did you really need to go up her hole?" Becca reached down and pinched Flora's arse painfully.

"Ow! Sorry, I won't mention your hag shag again, honest."

"Better not. OK, print those two up and we can give them to her on Monday." Flora switched on the printer and arranged the images so that both pictures were on one sheet of A4 paper.

With the printing complete, Becca cut the page in half and slipped the two photos in to an envelope. Turning back to the screen, Flora was keenly examining the pictures of Nikki; these were much more to her liking.

"Now this is worth looking at, huh? She is sooo cute. Look at that arse Becs, almost as nice as mine. And those titties, so damn suckable. In fact this girl is so damn fuckable." Becca had to agree. "Yes, she's hot alright, pity we can't see her pretty face. Something to look forward to tomorrow night."

Flora said, "I can't wait to get her on all fours, that fabulous arse ready and willing to be fucked."

"So what are we taking round to her place?"

"The usual I suppose, dildos, vibrators and a strap-on or two."

"Shall we get her to pose for photos?" Becca asked.

"Why not, she was up for it before."

"Do you think she'll let us show her face this time?"

"Hopefully, but it doesn't matter if she doesn't." Flora said.

"So what do we do for the rest of the evening? I fancy a DVD and a bottle of wine or two, how about you?"

"Perfect, what have you got?" Becca flicked through her library of DVD films.

"Better Than Chocolate?" Flora smiled,

"Oh yes, the girls in Vancouver, I love that one." Becca slipped the disc in to the player and while the opening titles played, she took two bottles of white wine from her fridge. They spent the rest of the evening curled up together on the bed, getting quietly and pleasantly drunk.

When the film had finished, Becca glanced at the clock on the wall; it was a quarter to midnight. Patting Flora playfully on the bum, she said, "You'd better scoot babe." Flora pouted, but realising that arguing with Becca was pointless, she said, "OK if you don't want me I'll sod off back to my room. Sunday tomorrow, what's the plan?"

Becca yawned, "God knows. I'm too shattered to think that far ahead. I'm going to have a lie in, so don't expect to hear from me until lunchtime." Picking up and putting on her knickers and shoes, Flora kissed Becca and said, "Yes OK, you need your beauty sleep, call me when you're ready. I'm quite looking forward with our visit to Nikki, aren't you?"

Becca said, "Cheeky cow, I'll ring you. We don't need to think about Nikki until later, it's supposed to be nine tomorrow, yes? Now bugger off and let me get some sleep will you?"

Flora muttered something that Becca didn't quite catch and then crept out of the room and hurried back to her own room. Becca slumped back on to her bed and drained the last the wine. Feeling pleasantly squiffy, Becca stripped off and showered quickly before donning her Marilyn Monroe T-shirt and collapsing in to bed. She was asleep instantly.

Being a weekend and not needing to awaken early, Becca had not set her alarm radio. Consequently, she slept on until gone ten o'clock. When she awoke, it was with a headache she knew was from dehydration caused by the drinking the night before.

Half stumbling from the bed, she poured a glass of water and stood rather bleary eyed trying to focus her mind. Downing the tumbler of water in one go, Becca suddenly remembered the note from Tessa that she'd found tucked under her door last night. Moving to the bookcase, she retrieved the note from between two volumes by Virginia Woolf. She read the note again and instantly images of the busty and eager blonde invaded her mind. Standing by her bookshelf, the note in her hand and her mind filled with swirling images of the girl, the ache between her legs began to smoulder like hot embers. Becca was about to head for the shower where hopefully a dowsing in cold water would help quench the fire in her crotch, when her phone rang.

Convinced it was Flora calling to arrange something for the day,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.