Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Mary led them to a small bedroom, cheaply furnished with a small double bed occupying most of the floor space. She didn't close the door; Becca suspected it was to let her hear if hubby returned home unexpectedly. Mary crossed the room and stood by the bed, Becca noticed that the curtains were already drawn.

"Well, I don't really know what to do in a situation like this, you two will have to guide me. How do we begin?"

Becca flashed a smile at Flora, this was a good start, Mary was relinquishing control to them.

Becca said, "Oh it doesn't matter really. Why don't you get undressed Mary, and you and I can get started and Flora can join in when you're ready for her." Mary looked at Flora and smiled,

"Why don't you undress me Flora?"

Flora found it hard to keep a look of horror from clouding her face. Instead she beamed her warmest smile and said,

"Yes, I'd like that Mary, you've got a lovely body."

"For my age you mean."

Flora maintained the appearance of enthusiasm as she moved over to where Mary was standing.

"I hope I look half as good as you Mary when I'm your age."

Mary seemed genuinely flattered as she turned her back to Flora allowing her to draw the zipper all the way down. Mary allowed the dress to fall from her shoulders in to a heap at her feet. Before Flora could back away, Mary spun a round quickly and embraced her. Flora could feel Mary's large boobs pressing in to her own, and Mary's hands were quickly up under her skirt and down inside her panties. Mary began kissing her and Flora had to focus hard and not pull away, even though the taste of cigarettes was strong in her mouth as her tongue probed inside.

Mary's fingers were now up inside her cunt, exploring and penetrating, Flora felt nauseous but with a heroic effort put on a show of affection. She managed to wrap her arms around the woman and to squeeze and grope her arse. Mary pulled away long enough to gasp,

"Oh sweet Jesus, you're a fine young woman, I want you first."

Suddenly, things were no longer going to plan. Mary took Flora by the hand and led her to the bed, Flora looked over to Becca with a look of helplessness. Becca acted quickly, and as Mary removed her bra and knickers, Becca had already pulled her dress over her head and jumped on the bed, her legs apart.

"Don't make me wait any longer Mary, do me now or I'll explode."

Mary looked from the still clothed Flora in front of her and then at the spread-eagled, naked and enticing Becca on the bed. Mary's state of arousal was at bursting point, and so she climbed on to the bed with Becca and lay on top of her. Flora stood by, watching with fascination as another woman began to fuck her lover. She was so enthralled by Mary's urgent lovemaking, that she almost forgot the plan. While Becca and Mary writhed around on the bed, Flora suddenly remembered what she had to do. She quietly and surreptitiously picked up Mary's discarded clothes and wedged them behind a small wardrobe. It was as he was bending to pick up the woman's shoes to hide them that Mary turned in her direction.

"Don't just stand there honey, get your clothes off and join in."

Flora looked pleadingly at Becca, she thought, 'oh please Becs, don't let her do this'.

Becca came to her rescue as she knew she would. Moaning softly, Becca said,

"Ohhh, Mary, sixty-nine me, please go down on me." Mary soon forgot about dragging Flora in to the fun. Instead she said,

"Oh you are such a lustful little hussy aren't you?" Mary quickly turned one hundred and eighty degrees and positioned herself with her head between Becca's wide-open and slightly raised legs. As Mary's head slowly moved between Becca's thighs, Flora saw Becca motioning to her, she was gesturing for her to get the camera. Becca kept Mary content by slipping two fingers in to her soaking hole and rubbing her clit. While Mary was busy with Becca's pussy, Flora moved quietly over to where she'd left her bag, on a low sideboard. The camera was a small digital one and she managed to conceal it in her hand as she moved close to the bed. She was about to switch the camera on when suddenly, Mary's arm reached out and her hand clasped Flora's leg. As the woman's wrinkled hand ascended her thigh, Flora had to suppress a shudder of revulsion, and as Mary's nicotine stained fingers moved aside the gusset of her panties she felt like wrenching her hand away. Mary looked up at Flora, the lower half of her face glistened with wetness from Becca's fanny.

"I'm ready for some of you now honey." Mary's fingers slid up in to Flora's cunt, and for the second time that evening, she felt nauseous. Mary's expression was one of undiluted pleasure as Becca massaged and licked her slit at one end, and she fingered Flora's pussy at the other. Fighting the urge to throw up, Flora played along as best she could. Behind her back, she held the camera and flicked the switch to 'on'. There was a faint 'ping' as the camera came to life and a slightly quizzical look appeared on Mary's face. She withdrew her hand from Flora's crotch.

"What was that noise?"

"Just this Mary." Flora brought the camera round and pointed it at the bemused woman. With a click of a button, the camera and its flash fired. Mary rose up, her large tits swinging under her over Becca's belly.

"Why are you taking photos?"

"Oh we like to collect them, a sort of keepsake to remind us of tonight." Mary now looked slightly alarmed and she sat up, her large arse almost squashing Becca's tits. This was a great shot, and Flora wasted no time in taking it, the camera fired again. Flora thought that the 'souvenir' story might actually hold up.

"Why don't you let Becca take a picture of you and me?" Mary got off Becca and off the bed and looked from one to the other. Becca quickly jumped up to take the camera from her.

"Yes, let me get you and Flora sixty-nineing." Mary still looked unsure.

"Er... yes OK. Come on then honey, on the bed."

Flora climbed on the bed.

"Aren't you going to undress?" Mary asked.

"I thought you might like to do that Mary. Think of me as a special present, you can unwrap me."

Mary lay beside Flora and began to kiss her and run her hands over her body. This time Flora was unable to stop herself from shivering with disgust. As Mary groped and felt her way around a hapless Flora, Becca hurriedly pulled her dress over her head and slipped in to her shoes. Becca was about to shout 'run Flora'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.