Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Rosie smiled nervously back at Flora, but she still kept the persona of shop worker.

"So let's see how it looks shall we?"

Flora wasn't in the mood to play games, besides, Becca was outside waiting, and there wasn't the time for charades. Dropping the new dress on the floor, Flora launched herself at Rosie. She slammed her mouth on the startled woman and kissed her hard. Rosie initially resisted, but only half-heartedly and then allowed Flora's hand to slide under her uniform skirt. With Rosie pushed against the cubicle wall, Flora dragged her panties down and began to finger her pussy, the wetness of her slit showed just how horny she really was. In moments, Rosie was pawing at Flora's tits and making little gasping noises as Flora rubbed at her clit. The passion between the two women rose, their clothing became more and more dishevelled and their hands were all over each other's bodies, rubbing and caressing. Flora's leggings and panties were around her knees and Rosie's uniform jacket and blouse were gaping wide open, her bra pulled up over her small tits.

Flora gasped,

"Eat me Rosie, go down Rosie, go down on me."

Rosie didn't hesitate, she dropped to her knees as Flora's crotch was thrust forward, and began to lick at her cunt.

"Ohh that's nice Rosie, so very nice." Flora held on to Rosie's gently moving head as she sucked and licked at her wet fanny, three of her fingers pumped in and out, a soft squelching noise marking each thrust. Flora leaned forwards and Rosie toppled back against the cubicle wall, now Flora was grinding her cunt against Rosie's face, her head rapping softly against the side.

"Oh God Rosie, I'm going to cum. Ohhh that's good, uhhh... yes Rosie, yes... uhhh... uhhh." Flora gasped and then stopped moving as her climax peaked and then slowly faded. Flora stepped back and helped the woman to her feet, her mouth, nose and chin were wet with Flora's juice.

"That was heavenly Rosie, thank you. Now it's your turn."

Rosie shook her head, "No, I haven't got time, I've got to get back to the office." Rosie turned away and stooped to pull up her panties, which were around her ankles. Flora seized her chance and quickly dropped to her knees, pulled Rosie's skirt up and began to run her tongue down the groove of her arse. Rosie jerked but didn't move further, instead she let out a quiet groan and parted her thighs. Flora homed in on her target, running her tongue over Rosie's moist cunt to her arsehole, Rosie gasped and twitched again. She pitched forward and steadied herself against the wall, still bent over and with her bare arse jutting out.

"No Flora, I can't, I ca..." Rosie's protests lapsed in to a quiet moan as Flora began sucking on her clit. Flora ran the tip of her tongue over Rosie's erect and pink button flicking and softly jabbing it. There was another muffled moan from Rosie as she slowly rolled her arse in Flora's face.

Rosie's moans of pleasure began to rise in volume; Flora was beginning to worry that she might be overheard. She stopped licking and when Rosie looked around to see why the pleasure had suddenly stopped, Flora put a finger to her mouth and gestured to Rosie that she should keep quiet. Rosie nodded, and Flora quickly took up where she left off. The moans from the sales girl were now considerably quieter, due mostly to the fact that she was biting down on her knuckle. Over the next few minutes, Flora licked sucked and fingered Rosie to a tremendous, though vocally stifled climax. Flora stood as Rosie allowed her orgasm to ebb slowly away before pulling up her knickers and tidying her clothing.

"That was really nice Flora, thanks, but I must get back to the office, really I must."

"Don't let me stop you honey." Flora stood back and allowed Rosie to leave the cubicle. When she'd gone, Flora strode out and on to the shop floor. She saw Rosie on the far side of the shop checking her appearance in a full-length mirror. She turned and when she saw Flora looking at her, she nervously gave a small wave. Flora smiled and waved back, and then Rosie hurried across to her office and disappeared. Flora turned and was about to go in search of Becca when she collided with her.

"Oh, I was just coming to find you."

"You've found me, what the hell kept you?"

"Can't you guess? She put up a bit of a fight at first but I managed to win her round. She doesn't like to admit it but that girl is a horny little bitch."

"OK, so you've had your fun, can we go now?' Becca said testily.

"You seem a little eager to see Scary Mary."

"I'm not eager to see her, any more than you are, I just want to get this sordid little episode done and out of the way."

The two women made their way out of the store and back to the car. Once inside the Nissan, Becca said,

"OK, you can take the leggings off now." Feigning coyness, Flora said, "Oh Miss Lewin, you really know how to sweet talk a girl."

Becca gave Flora one of her 'angry looks' the sort she used on talkative students. 'You're insatiable. You've just humped Rosie in a changing room, now you're up for more." As Flora wriggled out of the skin-tight leggings, her yellow panties, either by accident or design, came down too. "I can't help it if I've got a healthy appetite." she said pouting.

Becca found herself gazing at Flora's naked crotch, and a sudden powerful urge to bury her face between Flora's silky pale brown thighs made her shudder. With immense willpower, Becca told Flora to cover herself up as she started the car.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.