Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Eventually, after ninety sex-filled minutes, and several orgasms each, the two women slumped exhausted on the narrow bed.

"Whew," Flora said between deep breaths, "We must plot revenge more often, you were a tiger."

Becca chuckled,

"You were no mouse either, I thought you were going to hump me right off the bed." Flora lay with her head on Becca's heaving chest, her face between her huge sweaty tits. Idly, she traced her finger over Becca's round belly and down to her wet matted bush.

Flora said, "So what do you want to do now? I don't think I can go again, I'm shagged out."

"You and me both, babe. But we can't lay here for the rest of the afternoon."

"So why not a trip in to town, do some shopping, have something to eat and then go on to Mary's place from there." Becca agreed.

"Yes OK, let's do that then, but I'm going to need another shower, I'm soaked in sweat."

"OK, I'll go first, pity there's no room for two."

"I thought you said you were shagged out?"

"I am but you can't blame a girl for trying." Flora dived in to the shower while Becca found the digital camera and checked the state of the batteries, they were fully charged. She tried a few test shots of Flora's room happy with the results that the three-megapixel camera returned. As the shower door opened and Flora stepped out, Becca snapped her picture, the flash made Flora aware that she was being photographed and she began to pose, holding open the large bath towel like a typical flasher.

Becca still naked said,

"OK my turn." She snatched the pink shower cap from Flora's head and showered. Flora dressed in the clothes they'd decided on earlier and placed the compact camera in her purse.

A few minutes later Becca emerged clean and fragrant from the shower and having dried herself, pulled on the dress, from completely naked to apparently totally clothed, it took Becca just a few seconds. She replaced the tissue inside the dress. Flora was already dressed and checking her look in the mirror. Becca said,

"God Flora, those trousers are really tight, are you sure they're not cutting off your circulation?"

"No they're OK, as long as I don't bend down and rip the arse out of them."

As Becca pulled on her dress she said, "Hang on a minute. I've had a thought. The second we snap Mary's picture, she's going to be raging mad, she'll go absolutely ballistic. We might be stark naked and will need to get the hell out of there pretty sharpish."

"So, we can run and get dressed on the move, she'll have to get her clothes on as well or chase us in to the street starkers."

"Yes but I think we ought to stack the deck in our favour."

'How'd we do that?"

"Simple, first we wear clothes that are quick to put on, I'm wearing this dress so I think you should wear something quick to put on too. And second, when she's stripped off, and preoccupied with me, you hide her clothes so that when it all kicks off, we'll have our gear on and on our way out, while she's still searching for her knickers."

Flora stopped putting on her clothes and walked across to Becca, she kissed her full on the lips and said,

'You've obviously done this before; I'm beginning to worry about you, brilliant plan though. So what do I wear instead of my pussy showing trousers?'

"Have you got a short skirt?"

"Not as short as I'd like."

"OK, let's have a look." Together, they went through Flora's wardrobe.

"What's this?" Becca held up a worn and faded denim skirt.

"That old thing? I can't wear that, I'm not a teenager anymore."

"Well, I reckon if we cut a couple of inches off the hem, it'll be just long enough to cover your arse, Mary won't be able to resist you."

" But I want her to resist me, remember?" It's you she wants to shag, not me."

'Yes, but you've got to look like you're up for it. Come on, put it on and let's see where we cut it." Flora struggled out of her trousers; Becca wasn't surprised to see that she was wearing another pair of yellow panties. With the denim skirt on, Becca said, "OK, bend over, let's see how much is on show." Flora bent at the waist.

"Hmm, not enough I'm afraid." Holding the skirt tight against Flora's perfect arse, Becca made a mark in the fabric with her thumbnail.

"About there I reckon, where's your scissors?"

Flora grabbed a pair from a drawer and handed them to Becca.

"Careful with them, they're sharp, I've got enough holes down there thanks."

"Don't worry babe, I know what I'm doing." Becca cut in to the skirt vertically upwards and then parallel to the hem keeping as straight a line as possible. She stood up with a two-inch strip of fabric in her hand.

"Now bend over again." Flora did so. The skirt rose up and exposed the gusset between Flora's shapely tanned legs and

a pleasing amount of yellow clad arse.

"That's better, she'll be gagging for you as soon as she's finished with me."

Flora straightened and looked concerned.

"But we're not going to go that far are we? As soon as she goes down on you, I take her pic and we high tail it out of there."

"Well yes, that's the theory, but you never know what will happen. She might want both of us together, a nice little threesome."

"Yuk, stop it or I'll puke. You just make sure that her attention is on you and then I'll do the paparazzi bit."

"OK. If you're ready then, we'll go."

"I can't go shopping in town like this can I? I'll be showing my arse off to everybody."

"Good point. Wear that long coat, that'll cover you up."

"It's not really the weather for a long coat now is it?"

"Right, OK. Put some leggings on under the skirt and then you can take them off in the car when we get to Mary's. How's that sound?"

"Great, but you know I still like the idea of the long coat, just for when we get to the old witch's place. Keeping the short skirt hidden and then sort of unveiling the goods, a bit of theatrics. You should appreciate that, you being a drama queen."

"Drama teacher not queen!"

"Whatever."

"Get the leggings on and grab the coat." Flora took a pair of black cotton leggings from a drawer and pulled them on, the effect was dramatic, it made her look half decent.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.