Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Becca got back to her room struggling with the box of test papers. With the heavy carton propped on her knee, she managed to pull her keys from her skirt pocket. But rather than the key going cleanly in to the lock, it was upside down and the bunch clattered to the floor. Cursing under her breath, she put the box on a nearby window ledge and stooped to retrieve her keys. Behind her she heard a faint wolf-whistle.

"Nice arse lady." Becca recognised Flora's hushed voice immediately. With her keys in her hand she straightened and turned towards the approaching sports coach. Smiling, Becca said, "Why thank you kind miss, yours isn't so bad either. Grab that box for me please babe." Becca let them both in to the room as Flora plonked the box down on the table. Since returning from the hockey match, Flora had showered and changed. Now she was wearing a striped black and white wrap-around sarong and a plain black T-shirt that showed off her prominent nipples. Becca couldn't help but wonder if Flora was wearing any panties under her skirt, 'going commando' seemed to be rather popular lately.

Flora made herself comfortable on the bed, and as she crossed her long honey-coloured legs, the sarong parted and slid up her legs and exposed a large expanse of thigh. Again, the thought of Flora being knickerless crossed Becca's mind.

"I think we ought to sort this 'Mary from the dairy' problem out Becs.'

"I don't know what we're going to do, I'm no keener on screwing the bloody woman any more than you are."

"Like I said, let's get her on film and blackmail the bitch back."

"So how do you propose to do that, she's not going to pose for some porno pictures is she?" Flora frowned.

"Anyone would think that you enjoyed it. It's not going to be difficult is it? You get her in here, get her kit off, get her in a sixty-nine position, then I take her photo, bingo, job done."

"That sounds easy in principle, but how are you going to surprise her at the right time. There's nowhere for you to hide in here."

Flora frowned again and bit her lip.

"I could wait outside, and when you say go, I burst in and take the photo."

"Don't be daft Flora, you can't hang around outside my door waiting for me to shout 'action'. She'll know something's up."

"I didn't mean you shout 'action' for God's sake, I meant you shout out something like, 'Oh God, Mary lick it!' or something like that, then I come in and flash bang wallop, what a picture."

"If you can hear it outside, so could anybody else. No, I don't like it, it's too risky. We'll have to come up with something else."

"Well if I can't be outside, then I'll have to be inside won't I?"

"I suppose you will, which means that she'll have to know from the start..."

Flora stared at Becca in wide-eyed disbelief.

"I hope you're not suggesting that we have a threesome."

"Can you think of a better way? You won't have to touch her, just pretend that you are going to join in once me and her get down to it. Then when she's in the right position, you grab the camera and snap her with her head between my legs."

Flora sat on the bed pondering the idea.

"Bloody hell Becs. How did we get in to such a mess? I tell you, I'd rather strangle the cow, never mind photographing her."

"Well murder is illegal, so we can't kill her."

"So is blackmail."

"Yes but it's her that's blackmailing us, we're just giving her a taste of her own medicine."

"OK, I'll go along with it, just so long as I don't have to shag her."

"Don't worry, it's me she fancies, not you."

"What's wrong with me? I've got a great body, she could do a bloody lot worse."

"Don't try to convince me, I think you're one hot little cutie. If you want me to put a good word in for you..."

Flora picked up a pillow from the bed and hurled it across the room at Becca.

"OK, OK. I get the message; you don't want to screw Mary, fine! So then, what do I tell her?"

"Just tell the bitch that I'd like a threesome with her and you, and arrange a date."

"It would sound better, more convincing if it came from the both of us."

"All right, tomorrow at breakfast, we'll both ask her, see if she's up for it."

"Why wouldn't she be up for it? Hot body like yours."

"Don't take the piss, you know what I mean, she might not trust me."

"What's not to trust? She knows that you and me are shagging. Double her pleasure, double her fun."

"If you say so." Becca watched as Flora uncrossed her legs, the sarong fell away even more. Flora caught Becca looking and deliberately parted her legs. Becca now saw that she was wrong; Flora did indeed have panties on, transparent white ones.

Becca could clearly see the slit of Flora's cunt through the gossamer material.

Lifting a pile of papers from the box, Becca managed to drag her eyes away from Flora's crotch, and began sorting through the sheets of paper.

Flora said, "I suppose that you're going to be marking that lot all night are you?"

"Someone's got to do it, they need to know how well they've done and I need to know where their weaknesses are."

"You should have been a sports teacher, no exams or marking."

Becca laughed and continued sorting through the papers.

"A sports teacher, me? With my figure? You've got to be kidding." Flora got up from the bed.

"Nothing wrong with your body that a little workout couldn't fix. I thought you might like a little workout with me this evening."

Flora stood behind her lover and wrapped her arms around her, holding Becca's tits in her hands while gently rubbing her crotch against her well-padded arse. She nuzzled Becca's neck and whispered, "How about it Becs, got a little time for me?"

At any other time, Becca wouldn't have hesitated for a second. She would have dived on Flora and had those see-through panties off in an instant and on her way to a wonderful orgasm by now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.