Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Becca's hand was trembling slightly as it hovered above Tessa's round plump arse, and the girl became a little impatient at her teacher's hesitancy.

"Go on Miss, spank me, I've been such a dirty girl. I fingered my pussy during the exam. You must have seen me rubbing myself, it felt really nice knowing that you could see."

Becca said, " Yes, that was a very naughty thing to do Tessa, I ought to punish you for it."

Becca lifted the hem of Tessa's navy blue pleated skirt and exposed the pale domes of her arse. She was breathing deeply, her hand still shaking and the wetness in her knickers was increasing. Suddenly, she brought her hand down smartly across the girl's pallid arse cheeks. The loud slap of skin on skin brought a small cry from the girl and Becca saw a faint red mark appear on the white flesh. Becca slapped her again, a little harder this time and the accompanying cry was louder. She slapped the girl's reddening arse repeatedly, feeling herself becoming more and more excited.

After the eighth or ninth slap, Becca changed her technique, now instead of just using the flat of her hand, she curled her fingers so that they entered the crack of the girl's crimson arse. Now as she brought her hand down, she allowed her fingers to slip between the wet lips of Tessa's cunt. Tessa's cry was now of pleasure as well as pain, and Becca gradually shifted the bias from slapping to fingering. It was now at the point that as Tessa lay across her lap, her skirt pulled up, Becca was sliding her fingers in and out of the gasping girl's snatch, and massaging her clit.

"Oh Miss, that feels so nice. Do it like that, do it to me like that."

Becca twisted and moved her fingers inside and over the girl's oozing cunt, listening to her begin to orgasm.

'Ohhhh, Miss, it's nice, uhhh so nice. Make me cum Miss, make cum."

Becca took a moment to slip her soaking wet fingers in to her mouth and sample Tessa's cunt juice, it tasted heavenly. As she slid her fingers back in to the gushing hole, the girl bucked and tensed.

"OHHHH, ohhhhh, Miss, uhhhhh, it's... UHHHHHH!" Tessa's chubby legs twitched as her climax overwhelmed her and then she lay still, slumped over Becca's legs.

"Stand up Tessa." The girl took a few moments to compose herself before getting up. She looked at her teacher, her shyness had returned. Becca stood and reached for her and embraced her, running her hands over the girl's full curvaceous body. Their mouths met again and Becca felt the passion rise within her more powerfully than before. Her hands went straight to the girl's huge tits, clawing at the buttons of her blouse and pulling it open. In the dim light from the weak overhead bulb, Becca feasted her eyes on Tessa's enormous boobs bulging over her bra. They were almost the same size as Becca's but on a sixteen year old girl, they looked gigantic.

"Do you like my boobs Miss, they're very big aren't they, almost as big as yours."

"Yes Tessa, I like your boobs, what size bra do you wear?'

"Thirty-four double D, but I think I need to go up to an E, they bulge out all over." Becca could see for herself just how much flesh was bulging from her bra, she had the same trouble herself. Tessa reached around behind her back and unhooked her bra, and with a shake, dropped it to the floor. Now her tits were free and exposed and Becca could no longer hold back. With a lunge she grabbed both boobs and started to fondle and kiss them. Tessa closed her eyes and savoured the feeling of her

teacher's mouth on her nipples.

Becca sucked, pawed and licked at the girl's soft mounds of flesh, the ache between her legs was raging. She took the girl's hand and guided it under her skirt and in to her knickers.

"Touch me there Tessa, touch me." Tessa moved her hand down inside Becca's knickers and on to her pussy. Becca opened her legs and allowed the girl's fingers to slip between the drenched lips of her cunt and then up inside. Becca winced as the girl roughly fingered her.

"Ouch, gently Tessa, that's too rough, gently. Treat it like your own."

Tessa complied and began to softly massage Becca's sopping cunt.

"Oh that's better, that feels nice. Rub it slowly Tessa, nice and slowly." Tessa slowly moved her hand over her teacher's pussy, squeezing and rubbing the wet puffy flesh. Becca was enjoying the sensations that spread from her crotch and up through her belly, her hands constantly mauled Tessa's boobs. But she wanted more, she wanted, needed to feel the girl's mouth against her cunt.

'Would you kiss it for me Tessa?" The girl hesitated, in her innocence, the idea of placing her mouth on a woman's pussy had never occurred to her. It was something that had never crossed her mind, that a woman would want such a thing done to her.

"I... I don't know what to do."

"Oh you sweet, wonderful girl, shall I show you?"

"Yes please, I'm not sure how to do it."

Becca didn't hesitate at all, not for a second. She'd touched and fingered Tessa's pussy, now she had a real craving to lick it.

Dropping quickly to her knees, Becca once more lifted the girl's skirt. The sweet smell of her pussy was strong as Becca moved her face between Tessa's thick thighs.

"Open your legs for me Tessa." Tessa obeyed, spreading her legs wide apart. Becca touched the tip of her tongue to the pink bud of the girl's clit. Tessa twitched and gasped as her teacher flicked her tongue over and around her bulging clit.

"Oh that's lovely Miss, lovely. I can feel it tingling all the way to my tummy. Should I do that to you Miss?" Becca didn't answer straight away, she was rather preoccupied with sliding her tongue deep in to Tessa's sopping wet snatch. Becca was torn between continuing to lap at the young girl's cunt, savouring the heavenly taste of her dribbling juices, or to have the girl go down on her. The ache from her pussy was becoming unendurable. She finally tore herself away from the delights to be had between the girl's parted legs.

"Yes Tessa, I think I'd like you to do that to me very much."

"You'll tell me if I do it wrong won't you?"

Becca placed a hand on her shoulder, gently easing her down.

"Don't worry Tessa, you'll do it just right." With Tessa on her knees, Becca hoisted her skirt above her waist.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.