Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

As the coach turned in through the school gates, Becca was peering out through a window glancing at her watch. She knew the approximate time the team coach was due back at the school, but it was very late. Finally, she saw it and rushed down to meet Flora and the girls. Flora got off first with a still leering driver to open the luggage hold and retrieve the bags. Becca tried to seem light and chatty, but the matter of Mary from the refectory was weighing her down.

"So how'd it go at St.Brides?" Flora put her hand on Becca's shoulder.

"Well, we almost won. Four three to 'The Nuns'. But we played really well, we nearly had them, but that cow Julia Machin had them all back in their own half and just closed the game down. Most unsporting don't you think? Miyoko was brilliant though, like an oriental gazelle she is."

"Listen, I've got to talk to you, in private." Flora looked puzzled.

"Sounds ominous, I haven't got you pregnant have I?' Becca forced a smile. "I wish it was that simple. When you get a minute, come and see me in my room, but make it quick, I've got that first year mock to go through soon."

Becca went back to her room to wait for Flora, who was left wondering what the hell could be so important.

Having seen the team back to their dorms, Flora went along to Becca's room. She'd barely tapped on the door, when it flew open and Becca all but dragged her inside.

"What the hell's got you so flustered Becs?"

"We've got a problem! That woman in the refectory, you know the one that called me back this morning, she knows about us."

"What woman, oh the woman at the till. How the hell can she know about us? Has she been at the key hole or something?"

"Just take it from me, she knows. And she's blackmailing me, us."

"She can't be serious, who'd believe her? And it's not as if we're made of money is it. No she's bluffing, ignore her."

"We can't ignore her, she'll go to the head and tell him about us and then that'll be both our careers over."

"So how much has she asked for, you haven't paid her anything have you?"

"No. She doesn't want money, well not yet at least. She wants... she wants sex." Flora almost laughed and then said,

"She wants you to shag her? But she's old, she's got to be sixty."

"Fifty-one."

"OK, fifty-one, but she's still..." A strange look came over Flora's face. "... you haven't screwed her? Tell me you haven't."

"I didn't have a choice, she caught me off guard, I just did it to give us some time to think what we're going to do." Flora was about to explode, but her recent indiscretion with Robyn suddenly seemed to negate her rage. Flora paced the floor,

"So what do we do? When does she want her next 'payment'? What's the bloody woman's name by the way?"

"Her name's Mary. I don't know what we're going to do. She hasn't said when she wants it again. But I think I'd better go along with it for now until we can work something out. I mean, it's only a jump every now and then, it's not as if she wants a fortune."

"That's OK for you, but what about me. Suppose she has it in for me and just blabs anyway."

"It's not in her interest to drop you in it. She'll be spiting herself, she'll lose out."

"Wait a minute, has she said she wants me to fuck her as well?"

"Not in as many words, but put yourself in her shoes, an old bi like her, and a tasty bit like you up for grabs. She'd be sure to rope you in to the deal as well. You're as vulnerable as me."

"Well I don't fucking like it one bit, I'm not going to be banging that old biddy for the rest of her life. We're going to have to come up with something to change her mind."

"Well, I've been thinking about that. When you took those naughty pictures of me, you know, pretending to publish them. Well, how about we get her on film, blackmail the bitch right back?" Flora beamed at Becca and kissed her on the mouth.

"You wonderful devious woman, you. I like it. That's it, you get her all exposed in bed and I get her on camera. I'll Photoshop you out of the picture but keep it obvious that she's shagging another woman. Yes that will work. The school will be just as eager to get a canteen dyke off the premises. Brilliant." Flora hugged Becca again then pulled back.

"Have you showered since banging 'Mary from the dairy'?"

"I haven't had time have I, and I haven't got time now, the first years will be waiting for that mock English test by now, I've got to go. We'll talk about later."

Becca left Flora in her room to mull over what had just been discussed. Right now she had to get the test papers from her desk and get the test started. There was an orderly queue outside her room, and she noticed Tessa immediately, she was smiling at her as she approached the locked room. "Good afternoon all, I hope you've all been practising your grammar and spelling."

"Good afternoon Miss. Yes, Miss Lewin" Came the collective reply. Unlocking the door, Becca led the gaggle of first year students in to the room where, taking a second key, she unlocked her desk. She piled the test papers on her desk and waited as the pupils took their seats. Unusually, Tessa took a seat at the front, directly in front of her desk, she as still smiling. Moving quickly up the aisles, Becca placed a test paper face down on each desk. When every student had a copy in front of them, Becca said, "OK, before you turn over the papers, let me remind you that although this is a mock, you must treat it as the real thing, I will be marking it just as stringently. Looking at her watch, it was just after three o'clock, she said, "It is now four minutes past three, you have one hour. You may turn over your papers. Becca took her seat at her desk and surveyed the class.

Tessa had her head down now and was reading the questions, but then, as if she knew that Becca was looking at her, she looked up and grinned. It wasn't a normal friendly sort of smile; it seemed to have an edge to it. It was a knowing smile. Becca immediately knew why. Glancing under the desk, Becca could see Tessa's pale plump legs, in fact could see rather a lot of her legs. Tessa had allowed her skirt to ride up and was displaying a large amount of milky white flesh. And then as Becca looked on, Tessa deliberately and slowly parted her legs, she wasn't wearing any knickers, the little minx was going commando. Becca had an unobstructed view up her skirt, and of her pussy. Knowing that her teacher could see, Tessa spread her legs wider still, her pretty little pink slit was on display. Becca somehow managed to tear her gaze away from the wonderfully enthralling sight, rose from her chair and patrolled the room. Most of the students were heads down, hard at work, just a handful were either gazing around the room or staring in to space.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.