Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

St. Brides, or 'The Nuns' did not have a black member of their team, but they did have a rather impressive defender called

Veronica O'Leary. She was the tallest player of both teams, and of the entire league, being nearly six feet tall. She was statuesque, a classic beauty. Long dark hair, green eyes and a figure that would be the envy of any model. Flora stared at her, taking in the endless long legs, the perfect taut arse and her magnificent boobs. Veronica caught her staring and smiled.

Julia Machin's voice interrupted her daydream. "That wouldn't have looked very good in the school magazine would it? St. Brides first eleven beaten by Brunswick Manor."

"No but it would have looked brilliant in ours. We had you on the ropes Julia. Next time we'll thrash you."

"I'll believe when I see it, but that little Chinese girl can really run. She's a great asset to your side."

"Miyoko, she's Japanese. And yes, I'm going to make sure she goes on for the whole game if she can keep up that pace."

Flora continued to survey the mass of female pulchritude around her and didn't notice another member of staff enter the room behind her.

Julia said, "Hi Robyn, you missed a great game, how'd it go at the dentist? This is Flora DeSouza, from Brunswick."

Robyn smiled offered her hand and said, 'Hello Flora, nice to meet you, I'm Robyn, I've just started here, I'm on a training course. Julia is teaching me all there is to know about Physical Education." Flora looked the new arrival up and down. Robyn was short and slim and in her early twenties. She had very short fair hair and blue eyes. And those eyes held Flora's for a little longer than was necessary.

To Julia, she said, "OK at the dentist, just a cracked tooth, he fixed it OK though. So how'd the game go?" Flora noticed an accent in Robyn's voice, from down under. Julia explained how the game went but underplayed Brunswick's part and made it sound more of sound defeat than it really was. Robyn turned to Flora, "So your girl's gave our girl's a bit of a scare huh?"

Flora said, "Yes it was close for a bit at the end, I reckon that if your lot hadn't retreated and formed a defensive wall, we'd have been in with a chance."

"Yeah, you're right, we do tend to defend our leads quite well, but better luck next time huh?" Flora shook hands with Robyn and Julia and made her excuses to leave.

Before she could enter the changing room next door, she heard Robyn's voice behind her, "do you mind if I meet some of your girls, this Japanese girl sounds a bit special?"

"Of course, her name's Miyoko Tsui. Come in."

By now the girls were showered, dried and almost dressed, one or two were still in their underwear. Flora's gaze went straight to Naomi, whom thankfully was still putting on her bra. Flora watched admiringly as the girl tucked first one huge orb of black flesh in to the cup, followed by the other. When Flora turned to speak to Robyn she saw that she appeared to be equally engrossed in Naomi. Leading her across the room, Flora introduced Robyn to Miyoko, who was fully dressed and was dragging a brush through her long wet black hair.

"Miyoko, this is Robyn, she's a teacher at St. Brides."

Miyoko extended her hand and said hello.

"I've heard great things about you Miyoko, you can run pretty quick." Miyoko chatted with Robyn about the game, but Flora noticed that Robyn's gaze continued to settle on Naomi as she got dressed. As Robyn explained that she was on teacher training from New Zealand, she constantly flicked her eyes over to the dressing black girl.

With the chatting with Miyoko concluded, Flora walked Robyn out. "Tell me Flora, who's the black girl? She looks like she could really hit a ball."

"That's our Naomi Bradley, she's one of our top scorers, scored an excellent one today."

"She's got something in common with our Veronica, wouldn't you say?"

"Something in common?"

Robyn placed her hand on Flora's arm,

"Yes, they both draw your attention." Robyn stared in to Flora's eyes, watching for a reaction.

"I don't..." Robyn tightened her grip on Flora's arm slightly.

'Come on Flora, I saw it. You couldn't take your eyes off of Veronica, you were almost drooling, the same effect your Naomi had on me." Flora stared at Robyn.

"I didn't know that I was that obvious."

"Don't worry Flora, it's only obvious to those who know, like you and me."

"I've got to admit that Veronica is a real little beauty, not so little though."

"Yeah, six foot of pure horn. Makes me wet just thinking of her."

"So you like our Naomi too?"

"Oh God yes. She's got a great pair of tits, I could really go for her. As a matter of fact, I could go for anyone right now, those changing rooms always give me a wide-on."

"I know what you mean, my knickers are so wet, like you wouldn't believe."

"You're right I don't believe you, I think you should prove it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.