Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Sitting there in the comparative quiet and solitude of her classroom, Becca felt that she might cry. But calling on her reserves of courage and backbone, she made herself snap out of it and pulled herself together. Thoughts of her liaison with the mature Mary troubled her still. She would never have considered it even a remote possibility that she would have found herself so turned-on by a woman half-a-century old. It was inconceivable that she would have enjoyed the sex so much. She was still trying to make some kind of sense of it all when she heard a knock at the door. Glancing over, she saw the unmistakeable figure of Tessa Jones. Becca groaned inwardly, this was all she needed right now, a tempting distraction like this. Becca forced a smile and got up to open the door.

"Hello Tessa, shouldn't you be in a class?"

'No Miss, we've got a free study period now."

"Oh I see. Did you want to see me then?"

"Yes Miss, if it's OK."

"Yes of course, you know that you can see me anytime. Come and sit down." Becca followed Tessa across the room, her eyes on the her skirt, she was fascinated by the way the hem swayed around her legs, and the way the cheeks of her plump arse jiggled under the navy blue material. Becca had to mentally check herself, less than half-an-hour ago she'd been having glorious sex with an older woman. Now was not a good time to let herself get excited over a young filly like Tessa.

"What can I do for you Tessa?" Again Becca's mind took off on a flight of fancy, images of Tessa stripped naked and crouched between her legs.

"Well, it's difficult, I don't know where to start or what I want to say really."

"There's no hurry Tessa, just take your time. I've got plenty of time."

"Well, you remember I spoke to you about my friend who had a sort of crush on her teacher, well I wasn't telling you the whole truth." Becca sat back in her chair, she knew what was coming, a confession of love for her, and it was just about the worst time she could do it.

"Go on Tessa, I'm listening, and don't worry about any little white fibs, we all have to tell them occasionally to protect the ones we love for example."

"Thank you Miss. Well, actually it's er, well, it's..." Tessa looked in to Becca's smiling sympathetic eyes.

"It's not a friend of mine... it's me."

"Oh I see. That's OK too, go on."

'Yes, I'm afraid I've become rather fond of one of the women teachers. When I say fond, it's more than that, I think that I'm in love with her." Tessa looked down at the floor and began to nervously pull at her skirt.

"Do you think I'm bad Miss? Is it wrong to love someone of the same sex."

Becca wanted to reach out and comfort the girl, not in a sexual way but as her teacher and mentor.

"Of course not Tessa. This isn't the dark ages, we live in more tolerant and liberal times. You are free to love whomsoever you want. I won't ask who the lucky lady is that's the focus of your devotion, but I think that you should go and see her and tell her how you feel. I'm sure that whoever it is will be very understanding."

"That's nice to know Miss. If a girl told you that she loved you, how would you react?"

"Well, I'd be flattered of course, but I'm sure that I'd be sympathetic and I'd handle it with compassion and discretion."

"I suppose I'd better just tell you then, it's you I love Miss, not one of the others." It was finally out in the open, Tessa had declared her love. Becca felt even more like reaching out to the girl, but this time not in a caring, nurturing way, but in a sexual and physical way. Tessa, in her halting, embarrassed way, had given Becca the green light she'd hoped for.

"Oh Tessa, that's a lovely thing to say, I am truly flattered that you should have these feelings for me."

"Should I stop coming to your drama group, the only reason I joined was to be with you?"

"Why on earth should you do that, of course you should keep attending. I like seeing you here."

Tessa looked up, the embarrassed look on her pretty face instantly replaced with a smile.

"Really Miss? Do you really like me?"

"Of course silly, of course I like you. You're a lovely, bright good-natured young woman."

'Oh I'm so glad, because I think that you are lovely as well, I think about you all the time." Now the smile disappeared again and she looked uncomfortable once more.

"What's the matter Tessa?"

"Oh it's nothing Miss."

"No, come on Tessa, you've just been very open and frank with me, don't clam up now, what is it?"

"I can't Miss, it's personal, it's not very nice."

"Tessa Jones," Becca put on a mock stern voice, "I've been teaching young women like you for ten years, there is nothing I won't have heard before, I can't be shocked, believe me. Now, come on out with it, what's troubling you?"

"You promise you won't be upset or offended?"

"I promise, cross my heart." Becca slowly drew her hand across her enormous bosom, Tessa's eyes followed the gesture intently.

Tessa found something of intense interest on the floor again.

"It's really personal, I don't think I can..." Becca reached out and placed her hand on the girl's shoulder. She squeezed gently and felt her bra strap under the thin cotton of her blouse. A little shiver ran through her as she imagined the cups of her bra holding the large round pale orbs of her tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.