Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Becca woke with a start, the beeping bedside alarm clock said seven-thirty. She'd only slept for a couple of hours, it felt like a couple of minutes, she was dog-tired. Summoning up all her energy, she crawled out of bed and staggered to the shower. She was surprised and just a little disappointed to find that there was no itch or ache in her crotch. It had seemed of late, that she was in a constant state of horniness that had led her to become something of a nymphomaniac. As she soaped herself down under the invigorating jets of hot water, there was no tingle in her loins. Thinking about it, she decided that it was a good thing and that perhaps she could get through a whole day without dragging someone in to some out-of-the-way spot and shagging her brains out. This however, was not to be the case, circumstances would scupper that plan.

There was a small amount of marking that needed to be attended to, so before heading for the staff refectory for breakfast, she got the chore out of the way. It was eight-twenty when Becca strode in to the refectory, several heads turned her way to say 'good morning' but she didn't see Flora amongst them. At the counter she decided to forego the cooked breakfast and opted instead for the hot croissants, apricot conserve and decaf coffee. She took her tray over to a table occupied by Simone Clavett and Alice Young. As she neared the table she noticed that both of the unoccupied chairs were covered with books. Both women looked up and smiled warmly at Becca as she approached. Alice quickly shifted her pile of books from the seat and placed them on the nearby windowsill.

Becca said, "Thanks Alice. The old books on the seat trick huh? Who was it supposed to deter?" Alice and Simone swapped looks,

"Bob Sheldrake, he's such a bloody bore, leering at us all the time, you know what I mean Becca."

'Oh I know exactly what you mean, Alice. He's spoken to my boobs so often you'd think they had ears." Both women laughed out loud. The conversation between the three women was light and they avoided 'talking shop'. Simone did however mention her pet project, the planned trip to Paris. She said that there had been so little interest that she was thinking of postponing the idea until the summer. She also said that one or two staff members had carped about the cost. Becca was agreeing with her comment that some people were cheapskates when her attention was drawn to Flora heading straight for their table.

On seeing Flora approaching, Simone cleared the remaining chair for her. Flora placed her tray on the crowded table and sat down. "Good morning ladies." She smiled at them all but reserved a particularly wide grin for Becca. She moved her breakfast bowl, plate and mug of tea to the table and noisily clattered the empty tray on to the windowsill next to the two piles of books.

Looking Becca straight in the eye, she asked, "Sleep well Becs?"

Simone and Alice exchanged puzzled looks. Noticing the baffled looks, Flora explained, "Becs spent last night with me." Becca nearly choked on her decaf. The puzzled glances now turned to heightened curiosity. "Yes." Flora continued as Becca managed to swallow the coffee that threatened to gush from her nose. "Poor Becs got a bit ret-arsed on red wine last night, had to sleep on my floor. Not too lumpy was it Becs?"

Becca wiped some escapee coffee from her mouth and said,

"As a matter of fact it was like sleeping on a corrugated roof, that foam sheet was absolutely useless. I won't be accepting your hospitality again in a hurry."

"Don't be so ungrateful, you could have slept in my bed, I did offer. You were certainly in no state to go home, your legs were all over the place."

"Well thank you, but I think in future I'll take my chances with crawling back to my room." Alice and Simone seemed to find the exchange amusing rather than improper and the conversation returned to more mundane topics. Simone and Alice finished eating, collected up their books, said their goodbye's and left the table, Becca and Flora were alone. Becca kicked Flora's shin under the table.

"Oww, you sadistic cow. First my nipple now my leg!"

"You'll get us both in to serious trouble talking like that. I thought you were going to blab to everyone."

"Talking of serious trouble, I'm not the one screwing a student."

"Are you going to go on about that forever? I'm beginning to wish I'd never opened my mouth."

"You shouldn't have opened your legs, not with Sofia Rees-Davis anyway. So where are you going to shag her today, somewhere romantic like the gardener's shed?"

"Look, I've said I'm sorry about deceiving you. I just can't help myself, I'm a victim of my hormones."

Flora laughed, "And which whore moans the loudest?"

"So are you going to joke about it, or crucify me for it?"

'I haven't decided yet, it's all too new and sudden. I don't know if I'm hurt or turned on."

"Well when you decide let me know."

"Look Becs, I'm trying not to take this thing too seriously, but come on, I've got a right to be pissed off haven't I?"

"Yes, I suppose you have, but I value our relationship above any dalliances I have, and I don't want anything to come between us."

"I wouldn't mind Sofia cumming between us."

"There, you're doing it again. Joking one minute then beating me up the next." Flora reached across the table and grasped Becca's hand. Becca looked around the room, it was almost empty and no one seemed to be looking in their direction. She let Flora hold her hand and squeeze it. "OK, OK. I'm sorry. I won't mention it again. Let's just try to forget it shall we? What have you got on today, when's your last class?"

"I've got classes right up to four o'clock, I have a mock literature exam to set for the first years at three."

"Yes I'm pretty busy too. I'm taking our first eleven hockey team over to St. Brides' Convent for a match at ten-thirty. Pity you can't come with us, all those fit young girls in short skirts running around getting all sweaty, you'd love it." Becca withdrew her hand from Flora's grasp. 'Well I'll be there in spirit to cheer you on. Are they any good?"

"St. Bride's? Very good. That's why I want our lot to play them, hope to learn a thing or two."

"Well at least you'll know that I'm not up to no good with Sofia if she's with you running around a hockey field getting all sweaty."

Flora grinned, "Mmnn, yes, and I'll take special interest in her in the changing rooms. She has got a lovely little bod hasn't she?"

"Right then, I'm going to get this mock sorted out, see you after the match this afternoon then. Good luck." They both got up and loaded their trays with the used breakfast things and took them over to the rack. Becca walked beside Flora as they left the refectory, but as Becca drew level with the till, the woman sitting there, winked at her. Becca thought it a little strange, she'd noticed her before, in the corridors as well as the canteen, but she'd never actually spoken to the woman except at the till. There was nothing particularly striking about the woman, which was why perhaps she'd not noticed her before. She looked to be in her late forties, maybe even early fifties. Shortish mousey hair streaked with grey and rather too much make-up. She was plump at least Becca assumed that she was plump, as she could only see the woman from the waist up above the counter and she had an ample bosom. Becca and Flora had just made it through the door when Becca heard her name being called, "Miss Lewin, excuse me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.