Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Becca looked over Flora's shoulder, from the glow from the bedside clock, she could see that the time was just gone four thirty in the morning. She'd hardly slept, the bed was too cramped and uncomfortable. And while she was pressed up against a hard wall on one side and Flora's soft body on the other, Flora just had a very cuddly Becca. Flora twitched and moved in her sleep helping to keep Becca awake, but for all the discomfort, she had to concede that it was far more pleasant than she'd expected.

The women had their legs slotted in to each other, to stop Flora falling out of bed mostly. But it did mean that there was a constant gentle pressure from Flora's thigh against Becca's pussy. She hugged the sleeping woman tightly and pressed her crotch hard against Flora's hard thigh. It felt rather nice and she kissed Flora on the forehead. In response, she felt Flora's pussy press against her own leg. Becca heard Flora say, slightly muffled by the pillow, "Are you wanking yourself off on my leg, you horny bitch?"

"I thought you were asleep."

"I was until I felt you humping my leg like dog in heat."

"Sorry, I'll stop."

"No don't stop. I was dreaming that it was Olivia in bed with me and it was her fanny I felt. I was enjoying it."

"So the thought of virginal pussy excites you too does it?"

"It always has but now I can admit it because you have. I don't feel such a perv now, getting horny over innocent schoolgirls."

"Believe me Flora, not all of these girls are quite so pure and innocent. My little Sof..." Becca stopped, realising that she's almost blurted out Sofia's name.

Flora lifted her head, Becca could see her eyes twinkling in the gloom. "Go on, Sof who? Sophie who?"

"I didn't say it was Sophie anybody. I'm not telling you." Flora repeated the name several times.

"No, I can't think of a Sophie. There was a Sophie McAleen last year. Can't be her she's gone. Cute though. You are making it up. There isn't a Sophie in the school, there is a Sofia... Fucking hell Becs, you're not banging Sofia Rees-Davis. She's one of my hockey players?"

"Oh all right, yes, I'm banging her. Satisfied?"

"Bloody hell, she's a real horny piece that one. I can see why you'd fancy her. I wouldn't say no myself. What's she like then?"

"She's great, she's more than great, she's fantastic. In a purely physical way of course."

"Well go on then, give me the dirty details. How many times have you shagged her and where?"

"Look, it's almost five o'clock, I'm tired and I've been kept awake by your fidgeting."

"OK, here's a deal. I'll go down on you now and then you tell me all about lovely Sofia, OK?"

Becca dwelt on the offer, the itch in her crotch was beginning to burn. A good tonguing from Flora would be very welcome right now. As if to help her make up her mind, Flora slipped her hand down between Becca's thighs and inserted a finger.

Becca didn't say a word, she just pushed down gently on Flora's shoulders and she disappeared under the bed clothes. A second later a large hump appeared in the duvet as Flora crouched between Becca's open legs. With years of experience at licking pussy, Flora expertly drove Becca towards a gentle climax.

Flora came up for air and kissed Becca softly on the mouth, Becca could taste the muskiness of her own juices. "OK then, give."

"Flora it's the early hours of the morning, can't this wait?"

"Uh uh, a deal's a deal. I've licked you off, now you tell me all the filthy facts."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.