Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Becca connected the camera to a USB port on Flora's iMac and clicked on the camera icon as it appeared on the seventeen inch screen. iPhoto opened immediately and all the photographs on the camera's smart card appeared in thumbnail form. Ignoring the pictures of Flora's parents and their dog, taken on her last trip back to Johannesburg, Becca concentrated on the pictures that contained large amounts of female flesh. The first one she chose was of the two of them using the strap-on, with Becca seated and Flora straddling her. "God, don't I look fat? Next to your fit body, I look like a bloody whale." Still completely naked, the two women stared at the large screen. "No you don't Becs, I think you look cute, especially those tits."

"But look at my tummy, and my arse is spilling over the seat, I look huge. That's it, I'm definitely going on a diet. No more cakes or chocolate until I get rid of at least a stone."

"Well I think you're alright, more to cuddle." This brought a stern look from Becca. "It might be more to cuddle, but it's more to carry around, think of my heart. I can't look at any more."

Becca went to close the program down, but Flora took control of the mouse and opened up several more of the pictures. Becca turned away from the computer in disgust.

"Come and have a look Becs, it's a close-up of your fanny."

"I don't need to see a close-up of my fanny, it's my fanny remember, I think I know what it looks like by now."

"Yes I know, but look, you can see your fanny lips being pulled in by the cock."

Becca feigned indifference but peered over Flora's shoulder.

"Oh yes, fascinating." Becca mocked.

Flora was conscious of Becca's soft boob pressing against her skin. "Well I think it looks horny, any magazine would pay good money for a piccy like that."

Becca reached around under Flora's arm and tweaked her nipple again. "Ouch."

"Serves you right." Flora spun around in her chair and made a grab for Becca's tits, trying to repay her in kind. Despite her bulky figure, Becca was surprisingly nimble and managed to dodge Flora's groping hands. She ducked sideways but only as far as the chair. She caught her foot and tumbled to the floor, landing heavily on her side. "Shit!"

Flora stood over Becca's prone body, "You deserved that, you sadist, my nipple's really sore now." Becca stared up at the tall lean figure above her. Flora's long slim tan-coloured legs guided Becca's gaze up inexorably to her pussy, where her lips were parted and moist. Becca felt the familiar desire, the usual need to kiss, suck and lick the deliciously tempting slit above her. Flora stood with her hands on her hips smiling down at the captivated Becca, recognising the fixed stare and the look of adoration on her face. Flora moved forwards until her crotch was directly above Becca's head. "You're staring at my pussy aren't you? Hasn't anybody told you it's rude to stare Miss Lewin?" Becca felt wetness forming in her own pussy, she'd been turned on by the photos more than she'd realised.

All Becca could see, all she wanted to see, was Flora's thighs, her cunt and her perfect arse. Without saying a word, Becca clawed at Flora's legs, pulling them down towards her. Flora bent her knees slightly and said, "You want my pussy don't you?

You want to lick my fanny. I'm not sure I should let you after pinching my tits like that." Under different circumstances, Becca would have laughed, but all she could do now was nod in agreement. Flora sank a little lower, squatting a foot above Becca's face. She drew one finger through the fleshy folds of her pussy and held the wet digit under Becca's nose, Flora allowed her to sniff the heady scent before popping it in to her mouth.

"Taste nice?" Again Becca merely nodded.

"Oh all right then, I'll forgive the abuse of my nipples, if you promise to give me a good licking, deal?"

Becca said, "Just let me at it, and I'll show you just how good I can be."

Flora laughed, "Well one good turn deserves another." In a blur of movement, Flora suddenly hopped round and faced the other way. Becca knew that she was about to adopt the sixty-nine position and quickly parted her legs, feeling as she did so, another torrent of juice stream down her leg. Now Flora was kneeling over Becca's head, her open wet cunt just inches from her face. The smell of hot wet pussy was strong in her nostrils. Then, as Flora leaned forwards, her cunt came down on to Becca's waiting mouth. The feel of the soft wet flesh and the taste in her mouth made her quiver with excitement. With her hands wrapped around Flora's arse, Becca began to gorge on her cunt. At that same moment, Flora started to devour Becca's drenched snatch, nipping the puffy lips between her teeth. Becca winced slightly, but the sensation of Flora's tongue as it slid slowly over her clit made her shiver with pleasure. The women tongued and nibbled at each others cunts, both being driven unrelentingly towards shattering orgasms.

Becca's flabby arse was bobbing about on the floor as Flora kept up her unceasing oral attack on her drooling fanny. Becca found it difficult to concentrate on the task in hand, to lick Flora in to a frenzy of pleasure. As the sensations emanating from her crotch threatened to hurl her in to an abyss of ecstasy, Becca slipped her tongue upwards and licked the tight pink hole of Flora's arse. The effect was instant and powerful, Flora's hips flexed and her whole body tensed. Despite the brief loss of contact with Flora's mouth as she arched her back, Becca found herself reaching a pinnacle of pleasure and groaned loudly as her climax erupted. "Oh fuckkkkkkk, uhhhhhh. I'm cumming."

Even as her entire body convulsed with rapture, Becca managed to keep her mouth solidly against Flora's bucking crotch. Her tongue flicking over her arsehole and then back over her clit.

The jarring effects of her climax began to wane, but Flora was still approaching her own few moments of total heaven. With her knees spread wide, she ground her cunt fiercely down on to Becca's face. "Go on Becs uhhhh, go on. Make me uhhh cum."

Becca knew Flora was very close to cumming, and so she popped her finger in to Flora's arsehole. Flora squealed and shuddered.

"OH YES! YES, YES. OH FUCK OH FUCK! UHHHHHHH."

Flora suddenly stopped moving and flopped down as if she'd been poleaxed. Becca could feel her breathing against her body.

Flora's climax had been so sudden that her finger was still embedded in her arse, she pulled it out. After a few moments when neither woman spoke, Flora rolled off and lay on her side.

Flora said, "Phew that was wild one, I thought I was going to burst. You sounded like you had fun."

"Mmnn, I did. It was nice. But God am I exhausted, four times in one day, I'm shattered." Flora sat up and fixed Becca with a steely glare.

"Four times? You're losing your marbles girl, we've only shagged three times."

Becca suddenly realised her mistake, she'd included her liaison with young Sofia in the storeroom. Anxiously, she waited to see if Flora would pick up on her error. Then Flora said, "Unless of course you've been screwing someone else today." There it was, Flora wasn't going to let it drop so easily. "Don't be daft Flora, who is there to shag here besides you?"

Flora looked as if she was enjoying Becca's discomfort. With a broad grin she said, "Old Mrs. Warboys. I bet you've had the old dear over her desk." Becca burst out laughing, for the sheer absurdity of the suggestion and also out of relief that Flora was not taking it seriously. Becca pulled a face and put a finger in her mouth and made a retching sound, "Yuk, too old, too ugly."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.