Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Once inside her room, Becca stripped off her clothes until she was just wearing the strap-on. She postured and posed in front of the mirror, admiring her new 'masculine' look. She gripped the cock in front of her and stroked its full length imitating male masturbation. It excited to her to think that the cock had been up two different women in such a short while, three women if she included herself. Almost reluctantly, as if not wanting to return to her old, impotent female self, she undid the straps and slowly eased the cock from her pussy. The cock was coated with a thick film of slimy wetness, and when she put the tip to her nose she smelt the heady musky smell of her cunt. Taking the strap-on in to the shower with her she cleaned and dried it, before showering herself.

Once dried off she dressed in casual dark grey slacks and a long sleeved white T-shirt. Her underwear was her usual silk, but, with a hint of daring, she chose matching scarlet knickers and bra. The strap-on went back in to the dark recesses of her drawer. She applied a small amount of make-up and brushed her dark curly hair. Making one final check in the mirror, she grabbed the DVD from the rack and left the room. Feeling relaxed and refreshed, Becca trotted happily along the corridor and up the stairs to Flora's room. A soft knock on the door and then she was ushered inside.

Flora seemed to be prepared for something physical to happen between them, judging by the way she was dressed. Her black singlet was tight enough to show that she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples showed through. The tightness of her top was surpassed by her leggings which were white and so snug in the crotch area that Flora's cunt was clearly evident, she had what Becca had come to know as a 'camel's toe'

"Are you still wearing it?" Flora asked.

"Of course not, you'd see the bulge."

"Well, I was half hoping you'd wear it, after seeing those dykes getting it on in the film, I'd be up for a little bit myself." Flora persisted. Becca changed the subject. "Have you ordered the pizza?"

'Yes, it'll be about ten minutes, I'll go and fetch it as soon as the chap on the gate says it's here." Becca handed the DVD to Flora who hesitated a moment. "Actually Becs, do you mind if we watch something else. I got this film the other day, and I'm dying to watch it with you, I've not even seen it yet. I thought we could watch it together, get some ideas." Flora winked.

Becca wasn't sure that she was in the mood for any more sexual shenanigans, she'd had enough to last anyone else a week just that day. Not sounding totally convinced, Becca said, "OK then, we've seen 'Velvet' before so I suppose we could do with a change. What's this one called?" Flora giggled, put the 'Velvet' DVD on the table and grabbed another one from her video cabinet. She handed the disc to Becca. The disc in her hand was entitled "How To Fuck In High Heels" Becca had never heard of it. She shrugged her shoulders and handed the disc back to Flora, "Another load impossibly beautiful models pretending to be lesbians and laughing out of embarrassment all the way through it."

Flora lightly smacked Becca on the shoulder with the DVD, "Oh you are in a mood aren't you? Well you are soooo wrong. This one is by Jackie Strano and Shar Rednour and they're real dykes, it's all real. They dramatise it a bit, that should appeal to you, but they are actually doing it and enjoying it. It's brilliant."

Becca feigned indifference, "I'll believe when I see it."

Flora loaded the disc in to the player, just as her phone rang. It was the gateman telling her that the pizza had arrived. Flora grabbed her purse and went for the door and turned to Becca before leaving. "Don't you go watching that while I'm gone, I don't want to come back and find you spanking your monkey without me, OK?"

Becca smiled, "Hurry up before it gets cold."

Flora opened the door but said as she went through it, "What, your pussy or the pizza?"

Becca scooped up a magazine and hurled it across the room at Flora but it just hit the closing door and fell to the floor in an untidy heap. It occurred to her that the lucky gateman was going to get a real eyeful of Flora, in those clothes.

While she waited for Flora to return with the pizza, Becca looked at the box for the DVD. It said that it contained two films, one called 'Hard Love' and the other was 'Fucking In High Heels' and it did appear that the women involved were not actors but real lesbians. The pictures on the cover showed some of the women involved, particularly the two women directors. Jackie Strano appeared to be the 'butch' one of the pair, with her hair cut very short and rather masculine appearance. The other one, Shar Rednour, seemed to be the 'femme'. Long blonde hair, pretty face and big boobs, with a tattoo on her arm. Perhaps this was going to be fun after all, there seemed to be an emphasis on strap-ons, perhaps their were some tips on technique to be had from it. Becca was still pondering the DVD cover when she heard Flora's keys in the door. Flora noticed the DVD box in Becca's hand, "They look a right dirty pair don't they?" she said as she placed the large pizza box on the table. "But not as dirty as us, right Becs?" Flora fetched two plates from the counter and set about dividing up the pizza. Settled on the sofa, each with a plate overflowing with food, Flora grabbed the remote control and hit play. Seconds later, they were treated to a masterclass of lesbian sex. Through a mouthful of food Flora spluttered, "Fucking hell Becs, this is great stuff. Look at her go, she's really banging her brains out." Becca had to admit that the action on the screen certainly pulled no punches. It looked far more real than anything she'd ever seen before, the women involved seemed to be genuinely enjoying the sex.

The film was unusual, not just in the authenticity and realism of the action, but also by the amount of obscene language used. As it was in context with the extremely debauched and explicit acts, the film served to induce a huge level of arousal in both women as they sat transfixed. The dinner plates had long been unceremoniously dropped on to the floor as the women's thoughts were diverted away from their stomachs and towards a lower part of their anatomy. Out of the corner of her eye, Becca noticed Flora's hand gently moving in her lap. As Becca watched her lover slowly rubbing her pussy through the taut material of her slacks, she noticed a dark patch appear on the thin white cotton covering Flora's slit. Flora noticed that she was being watched and said, "I don't know about you Becs, but this is really doing it for me, I'm as horny as hell." It was as Flora spoke that Becca became more aware of her own heightened arousal. She thought to herself, 'Bloody hell, this is getting ridiculous Rebecca. I can't be horny again, I've fucked myself silly today, and here I am again wetting my knickers like a schoolgirl at boyband concert.'

The grunting and groaning, the sight of strap-ons being rammed up a variety of cunts made it impossible for her to overcome the feelings of intense excitement. Flora now had her had wedged down her leggings and her fingers were feverishly thrusting in and out of her sopping pussy. "Do it for me Becs, do it for me." Flora whined. Becca didn't hesitate, still staring at the screen, Becca slid her hand down inside her leggings and into Flora's open crotch. Her fingers slipped easily in to a gushing cunt and Flora moaned softly, arching her back and thrusting her hips forwards.

With both her hands free, Flora lost no time in getting to Becca's tits. Her T-shirt was roughly hauled up and seeing the scarlet bra, Flora gasped, "Oh God Becs, your tits look fantastic." Becca obligingly leaned forwards and her boobs were instantly hoisted out of her bra and Flora began sucking them like a ravenous baby. Becca found herself at an odd angle, leaning forward with her tits hanging in Flora's face while reaching down in to her gyrating crotch. She had to look over her shoulder to see the screen, which now depicted a femme in high heels and stockings furiously fucking another femme doggy style with a strap-on. She was incredibly turned on and felt the urgent and inescapable craving for an orgasm. She could not, and would not ignore its demands. Just then, Flora began to moan loudly, her cries rising and falling as Becca massaged her pussy. "I'm cumming Becs, uhhh... ohhh it's wonderful... uhhh. Hard and slow, now baby, uhhh... that's so goooood." Becca gripped Flora's cunt and began to slowly but firmly squeeze it. In a slow rhythm, her hand brought Flora to a shattering climax. With a low howl, that turned in to a deep grunt, Flora orgasmed, her thighs slamming shut and trapping Becca's fingers. She managed to extract her hand as Flora relaxed, her arousal raised even further. The tingle from her just sucked nipples and the ache in her crotch had her at the point of bursting. "You've got to fuck me now Flora, I'll explode if you don't do me soon, honestly I will." Flora leapt up from the sofa in a manner only a super-fit sports teacher can and hurried over to her wardrobe. "Get you kit off then, and I'll be fucking you before you know it." In a blur of clothing, Becca got herself naked by the time Flora came back, herself naked but now wearing a battery powered strap-on. Becca feasted her eyes on the long thick black rubber shaft. It was single ended, so Flora didn't have a part inside her. Becca lay back on the sofa and parted her legs wide. 'Come on then, don't keep me waiting, fuck me to heaven and back." Flora grinned and reached down to the back of the cock where she turned a small circular switch. Immediately the was a quiet humming sound and the cock began to vibrate gently.

Becca instantly wet herself more, a trickle of cunt juice ran down her arse and on to the sofa. Flora positioned her naked coffee coloured body over the supine English teacher. Becca reached for a cushion and slipped under her arse and raised her hips up to meet and accept the incoming cock. As their mouths met, and their tongues entwined, Becca reached down and guided the tip of the cock in to the swollen outer lips of her cunt. With a slow long thrust, Flora entered her, penetrating her deeply. Becca let out a low moan that seemed to go on for ever. There was a loud squelch as the cock displaced a cuntful of juice. Again Becca felt a river of drool slither down her arse and on to the cushion. Flora lay flat on Becca's gently moving body, their tits pressed together, their mouths still locked in a passionate kiss. Flora began a slow movement of her hips, grinding the cock in and out of Becca's sopping cunt. Raising her legs, Becca opened herself up to allow Flora to fuck her easily. Becca gasped, "Oh dear God, I need this, I need this. Long and slow Flora, fuck me long and slow." The DVD was forgotten as the women lay together in a tender but passionate embrace.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.