Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Closing and locking the classroom door behind her, Becca walked towards the staffroom. As she turned from the bottom of the stairs on the ground floor, she saw Tessa Jones coming out of the girl's toilets. The girl looked a little embarrassed at first and then beamed at her teacher and hurried towards her. "How did I do Miss, do you think I'll be OK in drama?"

Becca smiled back at the girl, "Yes Tessa, I think that with a little training, you'll be fine." The girl seemed very pleased with this answer and hurried off along the corridor. "Thank you Miss, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." Becca admired the way Tessa's plump buttocks jiggled under her skirt as she trotted away.

Unknown to Becca, only moments earlier, Tessa had been sitting in a toilet cubicle masturbating. During the drama reading, Tessa had been surprised and a little shocked to find that she was becoming sexually aroused and had developed an annoying little tingle in her crotch. Despite wriggling in her seat in an attempt to rid herself of the irritating ache, it had steadily increased. At the end of the session, she couldn't wait to get to a toilet and deal with the problem. Once inside the locked cubicle, she'd yanked her panties down and swiftly but gently massaged the offending part of her body.

Sitting on the toilet, her legs spread, Tessa slowly squeezed her pussy, reflexively allowing her fingers to slip in to her cunt. Tessa's mind was filled with images and sensations as the tingle between her thighs began to intensify and spread up in to her belly. Her eyes were closed, her breathing became rapid and shallow as her thoughts centred on her English teacher. Tessa had masturbated many times in her sixteen years, she'd been 'playing with her self' since she was thirteen. But this was the first time she'd had carnal thoughts that had involved another female, and the first time she'd felt so excited, so incredibly aroused. As she squeezed, rubbed and fingered her snatch, the pleasure increasing at an extraordinary rate, Miss Lewin's face, her body, her naked body, completely dominated her mind. The product of her imagination took form and shape and became so real, it was if she was actually with the woman of her desire. I was if Miss Lewin was there, with her, touching her, making love to her. A small stifled groan escaped from the girl as her level of excitement rose to dizzying heights. The fantasy enveloped her, took her over, the sensations now spreading from her crotch to every fibre of her body pushed her relentlessly towards an orgasm of mind-blowing proportions.

In her frenzied mind, Tessa wasn't sitting in a cramped toilet cubicle, instead she was lying naked on a wide soft bed, beside her lay an equally naked Miss Lewin. Her teacher was kissing her on the mouth, while her hand gently caressed that sweet spot between her open legs. Tessa let out a series of little groans as her imagined teacher began to suck her tits. A tingle erupted from her hardened nipples and she instinctively slipped her hand inside her blouse and in to her bra. Rubbing her erect nipples and massaging her pussy, Tessa felt the approaching climax begin to overcome her and take her to a place of total ecstasy that she'd never known before. More groans issued from her gaping mouth as she thrust her hips forward on to Miss Lewin's deeply probing fingers. The orgasm peaked with an explosive burst of pleasure that caused her to squeal like an animal. Tessa sat slumped on the toilet, leaning against the cold brick wall. She hadn't moved from the spot and yet she felt drained. It took her a full five minutes to regain her composure enough just to remove her fingers from her pussy. She gazed down at the pale soft downy hair of her bush and at the wet pink slit of her pussy. She wondered what Miss Lewin's pussy looked like. She was dark haired so was her bush dark as well? She had a fair idea what Miss Lewin's boobs looked like, much like her own, full and round with large pinkish brown nipples. Tessa glanced at her Disney watch that her mum had got for her a few birthdays ago. She'd be late back to the dorm if she didn't hurry. Mrs. Corby would be anxious if she didn't get back soon. As she pulled her panties up she was surprised to see a damp smear in the gusset. Taking some tissue paper she wiped the wetness from her knickers and also from her snatch, which seemed to be oozing rather a lot.

Seconds later, she was out in the corridor, face to face with Miss Lewin, in the flesh, the real person. She was instantly overcome with shame and embarrassment, she wished the floor would open up and swallow her. Could Miss Lewin tell what she'd just done, could she know somehow? She managed to pull herself together and front it out and engage her teacher in conversation. Then later as she walked away, the dampness in her knickers, the lingering thrill of her lewd and shameful act seemed somehow exciting and comforting. It was her little secret, her own little doorway to unrivalled pleasure.

For her part, as Becca stood watching the receding figure of Tessa Jones, the rubber cock that was still firmly stuck up her snatch, suddenly seemed to throb with a life of its own. The urge and desire to fuck this cute little minx was stronger, more urgent than ever. There was definitely a change in her, she felt so horny, almost all of the time. It seemed as if there wasn't a single moment now that she wasn't either actively engaged in sex or thinking about it, or longing for it. Sex and the pursuit of sex seemed to be her only instinct, her only driving force.

Conscious now, more than ever, of the cock buried in her fanny, Becca made her way towards the staff room for a quick cup of coffee before retiring to her room to prepare some work topics for the second years. She hadn't got far along the hallway when Flora appeared around the corner. The sports teacher waved and hurried towards her friend, "Where've you been, I came looking for you but your room was locked." Becca hesitated for a moment, "Oh I had a splitting headache, I had to pop over to my room for a paracetamol, it's gone now thank goodness."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.