Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Becca walked along the corridor towards her classroom, a new confidence in her stride. As she neared the room she saw a cluster of students waiting for her outside. The drama reading class had around twenty members, but today there was only nine outside the door. She saw Tessa immediately, her long blonde hair like a beacon, and Sofia was there too along with the new boy Daniel. She greeted the assembled group, and all bar one, responded warmly, Sofia was scowling. Unlocking the door, Becca let them in and got them to arrange the desks and chairs in to a rough circle. As the pupils busied themselves with the furniture, Sofia took Becca to one side and whispered with a tone of anger in her voice, "What's she doing here?"

Becca feigned ignorance, "Whom do you mean?"

"Her of course, Tessa bloody Jones."

"She wanted to join the group, what's wrong with that?"

"She just wants to get in to your knickers, she's not interested in drama!"

"Now you're just being silly Sofia, if she wants to try drama then I think she should get the chance like everyone else." Sofia sulked away, giving Tessa a withering look as she passed her. Tessa looked puzzled but a smile from Becca was rewarded with a large grin from the girl. Becca became even more aware of the cock between her legs. Suddenly all she could think of was

laying the plump young Tessa on her back and fucking her in to an blissful daze.

The sound of scraping chairs as the pupils took their seats, broke Becca's daydream. Becca started the session by allocating roles from Romeo and Juliet for the students to perform. It was Becca's habit to rotate the parts so that everyone got to play the lead roles. She selects pupils to read the parts of Sampson, Gregory, and Tybalt. The role of Lady Montague she gave to Tessa and to keep Sofia happy she gave her the role of Juliet, while Daniel read the part of Romeo. The readings went fairly well, each of the students stood up to read their lines in order to give as much scope as possible to emote their parts. Sofia though, seemed disinterested and sulky and kept looking daggers at the poor Tessa. Daniel surprised Becca with his strength of feeling, without showing any shyness in his reading. At the end of the two hour lesson though, Becca had had enough of Sofia's surly attitude and was glad to see the end of the class. The students all went off to their respective dormitories, but Sofia held back taking her time in re-arranging the desks. When the two women were alone Becca said, "I hope that this sulking doesn't go on for too long Sofia."

Sofia stared at Becca, "I wasn't sulking. She shouldn't have been here. She's no good at it anyway, she sounded like she was reading a newspaper, no emotion at all. I think you should drop her from the group."

Becca bristled, "I most certainly will not drop her, I think she shows promise, it's only her first time after all. She's got plenty of time to improve."

Sofia looked defiant, "Well if you don't drop her, then I'll leave the group myself..."

Becca cut in, "You are being ridiculous Sofia, melodramatic even." This raised half a smile from the pouting girl.

"Come in to the stock room with me, I've got something for you." Sofia's mood lightened dramatically, smiling broadly she said, "A present, what is it? Show me."

"Not here, in the store room."

Sofia crossed the room at a run and stood waiting for the door to be unlocked, as Becca secured the main classroom door. Inside the store room with the dim light glowing above them and the door locked behind them, Sofia said excitedly, "What is it, what is it?"

Becca grinned, "Just wait, you'll see. Why don't you kiss me?"

Sofia didn't hesitate for a second, she threw her arms around her teacher and kissed her passionately on the lips, her hands automatically pawing at Becca's tits. Becca pressed her body hard against the girl's slight frame forcing the bulging cock in to her belly. "Ohhh, what's that sticking in me?"

"Put you hands in my trousers and find out." Sofia groped for the zip and undid Becca's slacks. Sliding her hand inside, Sofia found the rubber cock. "Uhhh, it's a willy, it's a willy! Why have you got that thing in your trousers?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.