A Mother's Mistakes - Cover

A Mother's Mistakes

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Allison's mistake leads to a taboo relationship with her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

As had happened a lot lately, Chris was in a daze the next morning when he got up. He knew what happened last night wasn't a dream... it had been unbelievable, but not a dream. For the first time, he found that he felt guilty. It almost seemed that he had taken advantage of his mother. She had obviously had too much to drink last night and he could have stopped things before they went too far. Unfortunately, he hadn't had the moral character and now he feared that his mother would somehow hate him.

These thoughts were running through his mind when he came down to breakfast. Like always, his mother was fixing breakfast and his father was reading the newspaper. He came in silently and sat down. When his mother turned around, he found he couldn't read her face. Was she mad, sad, or was she okay with what happened?

"Aren't you going to say good morning?" Allison said.

Bradley brought his paper down and looked at Chris then returned to reading.

"Good morning," he said in a monotone voice.

"Thanks for a wonderful evening Chris. You were a perfect gentleman."

Chris looked at his mother with surprise. I took advantage of her and made her suck my cock and I was a gentleman? he thought. "Uh... thanks... I had fun too."

Allison put scrambled eggs and sausage on the table and sat down. "Chris, do you have a little time tonight? We need to discuss a few things."

Uh oh, Chris thought, here it comes. "Uh... sure."

"Good. I've got to run now... have a big meeting this morning. Bye Bradley," she said and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Then she leaned over Chris. First she turned her head toward Bradley and made sure the paper was still in front of his face, then she kissed Chris on the lips. It was anything but a motherly kiss. Her lips were soft, wet and warm, and filled with promise. Her tongue touched his lips for an instant.

In spite of the fact that Chris was sitting at the table in front of his father, he returned the kiss, opening his mouth for her tongue. Electricity rushed through him.

Allison pulled away quickly and said, "See you this evening sweetheart."

For the rest of the day Chris was on an emotional roller coaster. He would think about last night and get an erection. Then he would chastise himself for taking advantage of his own mother. Yet, she didn't seem to be mad at him. In fact, he could still feel her lips on his. Then he thought that maybe she would just chalk it up as a mistake and tell them that they couldn't do it anymore. That was a worst-case scenario to him. When he thought of that he felt like crying.

Chris was so distracted that he got detention that afternoon and missed lacrosse practice.

When he got home, he was almost relieved that his mother wasn't there yet. He spent the time in his room working on homework and worrying about their coming discussion.

Dinner was relatively quiet. Chris's father talked about some research that he had been chosen for by the College. It would mean he would have to be on the road for several months this summer.

When Chris looked at his mother, there was strange half-smile on her face.

After dinner, Bradley went to his study and Allison did the dishes. Chris sat in the family room watching TV.

"Chris, are you free to talk now?" Allison asked as she came into the family room a few minutes later.

"I'm not free, but I'm reasonable," he joked. His mother didn't smile.

"Maybe we had better go down to the club room where it will be a little more private."

"Okay," Chris said and preceded his mother through the door and downstairs. She turned and locked the door.

Allison sat on the sofa and patted the seat next to her. When Chris sat down, she moved closer to him and took his hand. "Chris," she said, "You know what we did yesterday, and the day before, was very dangerous and, in fact, wrong."

Chris wanted to cry. "Yes," he whispered. "I'm sorry," he added, still feeling that he had taken advantage of his mother.

Allison looked at her son with surprise. "There's nothing to be sorry about. We are both adults... and I do consider you an adult now... and we both should know better."

Chris remained silent.

"If we are going to do anything like that again, we have to be very, very careful. If your father ever caught us... well, I don't want to think about that."

"Huh?" Chris said in complete surprise.

"I said we have to be very careful if..."

He interrupted her and said, "You mean... you mean... we... you and me can... you know."

"Well, yes. But it can't go any further then it already has. I mean we can't... can't actually go all the way."

"Really?" Chris said with his eyes wide as saucers. "You'll suc... you know..."

"Yes," Allison said and actually blushed.

"Oh my God Mom," Chris said and was surprised to find tears coming to his eyes. "I thought... I thought you were going to say..."

"Say that we couldn't do anything anymore?"

"Yes."

"Well, believe me, I thought of that. What we did was crazy. But when I really thought about it, it all seemed to make sense. You see with my... my libido, it's likely that I will find someone like Jason again. It seems that relative to what we did, another affair would be far more dangerous. I mean... I think about emotional entanglements, the possibility of diseases, etc. You and I doing things seem somehow harmless... as long as we have restrictions. I know that that's sounds crazy and dangerous as well, but the alternative is even more risky."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.