A Mother's Mistakes - Cover

A Mother's Mistakes

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Allison's mistake leads to a taboo relationship with her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Sunday morning Chris came downstairs to the kitchen for a bowl of cereal. He found his mother sitting at the table dressed in a tight pink jogging suit that she had bought the day before. She was reading the paper.

Chris walked in quietly and got a bowl of cereal and sat at the table. His mother didn't look at him, hiding her face behind the paper. At that moment he wanted to be anywhere but there. However, he knew that he had to face her sometime.

"Going jogging?" he asked and saw his mother lower the paper. She had almost a relieved look on her face. It was obvious that she was as uncomfortable he was.

"Yes, I thought I would. It's sunny and fairly mild outside."

"It's been a pretty mild winter," he answered, making small talk.

"I hope it continues. What're you doing today?"

"Nothing much. I thought I'd go over to the field and practice with Jeff and Andy."

"Are you going to be home for dinner tonight?"

"No, Melissa and I are going to get a pizza and then come back here and watch a movie."

Allison's expression changed almost immediately and she said "Oh... that's nice." However, her voice betrayed her obvious disappointment.

"Well, I guess I'd better get warmed up if I'm going to get my run in this morning." With that Allison stood up and walked over to the glass sliding door leading to the deck. Instead of going outside to do her warm up exercises, she stood at the window and began to stretch. The sun reflecting through the window outlined her trim shape, detailing every curve.

Chris pretended that he was reading the paper as he ate his cereal. However, he found it difficult to keep his eyes on the print. As he secretly watched, his mother stood with her back to him and bent over to touch her toes. The tight pink jogging sweats stretched over her ass, eventually pulling between her cheeks. It was apparent that she didn't have panties on as each globe shook freely under the stretched cotton. She remained in that position with her fingers touching her toes for several seconds before standing up and then going down again. Chris was almost drooling by the time she had done twenty repetitions. Then she turned sideways and stepped forward with one leg, while stretching the other out behind her. It was a classic exercise to stretch the hamstring muscles. However, Chris wasn't thinking about hamstring muscles. As he watched, forgetting that he was staring, she went through several exercises, turning this way and that, acting oblivious to her staring son. Finally she opened the door and turned to him

"Bye," she said with a knowing smile.

Chris let out the breath he had been holding.

It was after seven that evening when Chris came home from the pizza parlor with Melissa.

"Hi Mom," he said.

"Hi Mrs. Hudson," Melissa said.

"Hello Melissa. It's nice to see you," Allison said. The greeting was without warmth in her voice as she almost glared at the pretty teenager with her son. She was wearing an impossibly short skirt and a tight blue sweater. Her nipples were already hard and poking through, showing that she wasn't wearing a bra. Allison wondered if she was wearing panties... probably not.

"Where's Dad?"

"You're father's upstairs in his study."

Chris smiled. "We're going into the family room to watch a movie," Chris said, holding up a video. Then he turned and smiled at his date. "See you later Mom," he added and ushered his date quickly down the hall and into the family room. However, he didn't miss the look his mother gave Melissa.

The lights were out in the family room, the movie had long ago ended and the TV was off.

"Mmmm," Melissa murmured as Chris's hand snaked under her sweater. Their lips were pressed together with their tongues dueling.

Chris pulled away. "I love your tits," he whispered as his hand covered one large orb. He found her nipples and began to play with them.

"Oh God that's making my pussy leak," Melissa hissed. "Suck them."

Chris didn't have to be told twice. He pushed the sweater up and freed both large breasts. His head dropped and he took one hard nipple into his mouth. He sucked on that one for a long time before moving to the other.

"God you're so good with your mouth."

That was the signal that Chris was waiting for. He knew what she wanted. His lips went back to hers and he kissed her hard. She was breathless and squirming on the sofa when the kiss ended. "Suck me," she gasped. "Suck my pussy."

"I'd love to. Will... will you... will you do me then?" he asked hesitantly. They had had this conversation many times before.

"You know that I don't do that," she said.

"But I always do you. Come on Melissa, I won't cum in your mouth."

Melissa fell silent for a moment. "You know what Billy Anderson did to me."

Chris knew. He had heard it a hundred times. Billy had forced Melissa to suck him and shot his cum down her throat. But that was over a year ago. "I know, but I'm not Billy."

Again Melissa was quiet. "If you promise not to cum in my mouth."

Chris almost leaped off the sofa. "I promise," he agreed quickly.

"All right, but you have to eat me good," she said and smiled.

In a flash Chris slid to his knees in front of Melissa. He looked up at her with a big smile on his face and pushed her tiny skirt up her thighs. She spread her legs and lifted up, letting him push her skirt to her waist. Chris looked between her legs and gasped. She wasn't wearing panties and her pussy was already dripping. It was dark in the room, as it always was when he ate her... Melissa preferred it that way... but he could still see the soft down of her pubic hair and the glint of juice.

Suddenly, for no apparent reason, Chris began to imagine that it wasn't Melissa's vagina he was glaring at... it was his mother's. His already hard penis pulsed in his pants as his shaking hands slid up her thighs, pushing them wider. He used his thumbs to open her swollen lips, revealing the pink inner flesh. As his mouth moved forward, he could see the shaven lips of his mother's sex. His mouth watered.

"Oh yes," Melissa gasped as Chris's mouth found her lips. "Suck me, suck me, suck me," she gasped.

Chris didn't hear her. All he could think of was the fat and sexy lips that he knew were between his mother's legs.

Melissa's hips lifted from the sofa and her legs flew up to wrap around his shoulders.

Chris was imprisoned in her warm flesh. Her thighs covered his ears as her sex lips spread across his cheeks. He sucked the inner lips first before he plunged his tongue deep into her juicy hole. His head began to spin from taste as he lost himself between her legs. He loved to eat pussy... it was that simple. However this time, with the thoughts of his mother in his head, it was better than ever.

"Oh God," Melissa gasped as Chris found her clit. It only took her a minute to climax. She squeezed her legs tight and grabbed his hair, pulling his face to her convulsing sex.

Chris barely noticed. Even as her climax waned, he continued to suck her.

Three or four climaxes later, Melissa pushed Chris's head from between her legs. "Whew," she gasped as her legs fell from his shoulders.

With a dazed look on his face, Chris sat back, running the back of his hand across his dripping mouth. For a moment he was disoriented. He looked up and saw Melissa looking strangely at him.

"God, what got into you?" she asked. "You're always good, but that was incredible."

Obviously Chris wasn't going to tell her that he had been thinking of his mother. He said, "It's because you're going to suck me." It was a good answer.

"Oh," Melissa said, remembering her promise.

Chris moved up to the sofa and unzipped his pants, pulling his pants and underwear down to his ankles.

With a sigh of resignation, Melissa reached over and grasped his rampant penis.

Suddenly the room light flashed on. "Oh, I'm sorry," Allison said. "I didn't know that you were still here Melissa."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.