Night With Erik

by Iremoan

Copyright© 2005 by Iremoan

Incest Sex Story: The story of the night my brother came into my room and showed me what he'd wanted to do to me since he hit puberty.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Pregnancy   BBW   .

One night when I was twenty-three, I was asleep in by bed when I felt a hand on my breast. I awoke with a scream to find my eighteen year-old brother in bed with me. It was summer and the cabin had no air conditioning, so we regularly slept nude in our separate bedrooms with the understanding that unless there was an emergency, we wouldn't enter each other's rooms without knocking first.

"Erik, what the hell are you doing?"

"Shut up, bitch. Just lay there and let me do what I want."

"The hell I will. You're my brother. I'm not about to let you touch my breasts, or anything else."

Erik squeezed my breast tighter, is thumb and forefinger pinching my nipple and making my whole body tighten. "If you won't shut up and lay still, I'll have to tie and gag you."

"Then bring on the gag, Erik, because if you don't let go of me now and get the fuck out of my room, I'm going to scream so loud that people on the other side of the lake are going to here me."

"Fine. I thought you might see it that way, so I brought the necessary supplies along with me." He proceeded to tie my hands and feet to the rough wooden headboard and footboard set he had carved the summer before. He put a length of cloth around my head and tied the ends together over my mouth.

I was now lying spread-eagle on the bed, my 38C breasts pulled apart, with their pencil-eraser nipples pointing up and slightly to the sides. I felt very exposed and vulnerable with my shaved pussy spread wide and open for my brother's hungry eyes.

"Wow, Sis. I never realized how sexy fat girls could be. I always imagined that the rolls of fat and big, jiggling thighs would totally gross me out, but I'm getting harder just looking at you. Then again, maybe that's because I've gotten a hard-on looking at you ever since I hit puberty."

Erik wasn't lying. I could actually see his cock getting harder and bigger as he perused my body. His cock was the biggest I'd ever seen. Not that I'd seen a great number of cocks. Being 5'2" and 190 lbs meant that I didn't exactly have guys lining up to fuck me, but I had fucked a few guys in high school and some more in college. Erik's cock was probably bigger around than my hand could reach (granted, I have small hands) and about eight inches long. The tip was glistening with pre-cum.

Erik brought me back from my thoughts of his cock by twisting and pulling my nipples. He lay down in top of me with his hands still on my breasts. He ended up with his feet and lower legs hanging off of the end of the bed and his face directly over my pussy.

"While I was in high school, you would bring those college guys home after you thought I was asleep. I would lie awake in my bed, listening to them fucking you. I would jack off imagining that I was them and that my hand was your slutty cunt." Erik was speaking directly into my crotch, tickling the sensitive nerves with his breath.

Erik's words were having an unexpected affect on me. My breath was coming faster and I could feel my pussy starting to tingle and the juice start to flow inside me. I suddenly wanted to know what it felt like to be Erik's slut. In that moment, I made the decision to do whatever Erik wanted, as long as it meant I would get that perfect cock stuffed into every hole I had. Since there was a gag in my mouth, I had to let Erik know my mind some other way. I strained against my bonds and shoved my pussy into Erik's face and marveled at how wonderful his face felt pressed against my crotch.

"Changed your mind, bitch?"

I nodded my head as best I could.

"Well, that's just too damn bad. I like you like this. I want you spread wide beneath me the whole time."

I tried to talk through the gag in my mouth, but the only sounds I could make were muffled and incomprehensible.

"What's that, whore?" He used my breasts to pull himself up enough to untie the gag.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.