Portrait of Need - Cover

Portrait of Need

Copyright© 2005 by dotB

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He was a klutz, a nerd, a geek, and the ultimate virgin. This is the tale of how he walked hurriedly into class, then tripped, and fell. What happened as a result may come as a surprise in the end.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   School  

I noticed an odd odour and thought perhaps my nose was extra sensitive, but one glance at Sydney's face as she screwed up her nose told me I wasn't alone in smelling something that reminded me of a cowbarn.

"Oh PHEW!" Sydney gestured at the flower beds that bordered the walk. "The gardener must have been here earlier and put fertiliser on the flower beds to prepare them for planting. Now Aileen has been watering and everything reeks."

"Unh huh." I grinned. "I'm sure glad you smell it too. I thought I was having flashbacks of my uncle's cowbarn for a minute."

Sydney broke into a giggle. On a woman who towered over me and had the shape she did, that was something worth watching. Sydney was almost a foot taller than I was and to be conservative, let's just say she was stacked. Perhaps she wasn't Playboy centerfold material, but I think she should be shown in one of Playboy's special issues, if they ever do one on women gynecologists.

"What are you looking at?" She snorted, still trying to control her giggles.

"Lady, if you don't know how hard it is not to stare at a beautiful, sexy woman who has the giggles, then you aren't as worldly as you pretend to be." I blurted out.

Almost instantly I wanted to sink into that stinky flower bed, knowing that once more, my big mouth had shot me down. Instead she giggled all the more, moved to my side and reached a hand out to lay it across my shoulders. Somehow it felt natural to let my arm slide behind her back and around her waist, then smile up at her as she grinned at me.

"Yes, I was right. You are." She giggled. "A diamond in the rough; even Aileen should be able to see that."

Of course I just blushed, which made her grin and giggle even more. On top of blushing, I suddenly realised that I was snuggled against an extremely sexy woman. I swear she must have been aroused because I could smell hints of the same sort of odour that I'd sensed earlier with Paula. Of course I developed a hard-on from hell. And of course, it was jammed in my shorts at an awkward angle, meaning that I was walking awkwardly.

Ms. McCrae and Paula must have seen us drive up because as I glanced at the door, it opened. Both of them were standing there as Sydney and I walked toward them, side by side.

Unfortunately I didn't quite make it to the front door while walking at Sydney's side. There was a small ridge in the sidewalk, just large enough to catch the toe of a shoe.

I found it.

Over I went, but Sydney tried to use the arm she already had draped over my shoulder in a vain attempt to stop me from falling. It didn't work. In fact all that did was spin us around and change the direction of our fall.

It felt like we were moving in slow motion as we spun to the side and fell. I landed on my back in the wet soil of the flower bed, then I was ground into it as Sydney fell face down on top of me. After that there were several seconds of complete confusion for me. I was gasping for breath and squirming under Sydney's weight and I think she'd had the breath driven from her lungs as well

I remember feeling Sydney's generous breasts pressed against my cheeks as I gasped and breathed in the sexy odour from deep in her cleavage. Ohmigod, what if she'd been knocked out, could I get her body off of me before I suffocated, but what a way to die? It was a vain worry, she moved and her breasts lifted, then... at the same time as she moved her chest from my face... did I feel her pelvis grind against mine for an instant?

The confusion prevailed as Ms. McCrae and Paula rushed to help us while Sydney and I struggled to separate ourselves. Of course nothing worked out exactly smoothly. Sydney was just beginning to lift her weight from me, then she was suddenly smashed down against me again. Ms. McCrae had somehow lost her footing and crashed down against Sydney's back, before skidding face down over us and into the flower bed.

It was a moment or so before we got sorted out with Ms. McCrae lying on one side of me and Sydney lying on the other, all of us panting for breath. Somehow Paula had stayed on her feet, but she wasn't helping anyone up; instead she was simply standing there looking at us. At first her face looked as if she was hurt, then I realised that she was fighting back laughter.

I glanced to my left and then my right and realised what was so funny. I imagine I was covered in fresh soil and mud. Both Sydney and Ms. McCrae certainly were. I wanted to sink into the mud and disappear, yet Paula saved the day. Suddenly she was laughing so hard that tears were running down her face. Then Sydney's giggle rang out to match Paula's laughter. Even Ms. McCrae snorted and chuckled.

"Oh God, CJ, what am I going to do with you?" Paula snorted between guffaws. "Do all the women you meet end up falling on you when they fall for you?"

Of course I started to blush and protest that I'd tripped on the uneven sidewalk, but as usual, I was stammering and stuttering so badly that even I knew my words were relatively incomprehensible. After a few seconds I simply fell silent, then sighed deeply as Sydney started to speak.

"It wasn't CJ's fault. We both tripped." She said loudly. "Aileen, how many times have I told you that you needed to fix that damn sidewalk? I told you one day someone was going to fall, didn't I?"

"Yes, I know." Ms. McCrae snorted. "Is either of you hurt?"

"I'm okay, but you owe me a new silk blouse and I need to clean this muck off." Sydney groaned as she sat up and gestured at her chest.

I wish she hadn't done that because I simply had to look at where her hand had indicated. The fall had destroyed her blouse and now it hung open, displaying a vast amount of mahogany coloured cleavage above a tight bra that barely held her big brown globes. Just one glance was enough to bring my hard-on back in full force, and I'm sure they all noticed it.

"What about you, CJ.? Did you survive unscathed?" Sydney asked

All I could do was groan and nod my head to try to indicate that I was okay as I struggled to my feet.

"I think we should hose everyone off so you don't track that stuff into the house." Paula suggested.

"In the back yard." Ms. McCrae added. "Let's get out of view before the neighbours assume we had a fight and call the police."

Paula grabbed my hand, even though it was covered in dirt, leading the way. We were barely on our way when we heard laughter from the two behind us, so we turned and looked back. Now both of them had muddy hand-prints on their faces as well as other places.

"What, can't we have fun too?" Ms. McCrae laughed at Paula's and my surprised faces.

"Kids, you never know what they'll do next." Paula giggled as she opened a gate in a tall fence at the side of the house.

The back yard was a surprise. There was a partially roofed and screened patio stretching the full width of the house, obviously designed to look as if it were a porch extension on the house itself. Sitting in one fully screened corner of the area was a large hot tub, but what drew my eye was the view through the screening. The back yard had a manicured lawn with a deep perennial border that bloomed all around the perimeter. Then a tall privacy fence surrounded the whole area.

Paula caught my gaze and grinned. "You should have seen it a few weeks ago when the tulips and other bulbs were blooming. Mom loves to garden, so she's fixed the yard up a bit."

"Your Mom does this?"

"Yep, except for the lawn, we have a gardener come in once a week to do that. He's the guy who digs the stinky fertilizer into the front beds too. Now, off with your shirt and jeans. You can keep your shorts, for now, but I'm going to need to wash everything."

"But your Mom and Sydney, they'll see me."

"So, you'll still be in your shorts. Besides, you're going to see them too." She giggled as she grabbed a hose with a nozzle and turned on the water. "It isn't as if they'll pay much attention to you anyway; they're still 'young' lovers and fascinated with each other."

"Yes we are, but you could rinse us down and we could strip first." Sydney offered as the two women stood watching, side by side. "We don't mind, do we Aileen? After all, I imagine our bras and panties cover more area than our bathing suits would."

I looked at their grinning faces and at the suggestion of seeing them both skimpily dressed, my hard-on was back in full force. Paula didn't wait for me to make up my mind, instead she started to hose down Sydney as soon as she'd finished speaking.

"Hey, she's my lover, you've got your own." Ms. McCrae squawked, advancing and wresting the hose from Paula's hands. "Turn around Syd, let me get your back."

"Gee, it looks like we're having a wet-T-shirt contest combined with a striptease." Paula giggled at Sydney who was wriggling and squirming under the cold water on her back.

I was surprised when Sydney actually started a bump and grind, then Paula began to hum a song with a heavy beat quite loudly. Then to my astonishment Ms. McCrae handed the hose back to Paula again, then moved over by Sydney's side. Paula was spraying them alternately as they twisted and moved, trying her best to rinse off all the dirt, but the way the two women were twisting and turning, it seemed as if instead of rinsing off the mud, they were actually doing their best to show off their figures.

Neither of them had anything to be ashamed of either. Sydney was tall and statuesque, with a tiny waist and a wonderful round, bubble butt as well as large breasts. The surprise though was Ms. McCrae. I hadn't realised what a great figure she had hidden under the disguise of slightly stodgy clothes she'd been wearing, as those clothes got wet, hidden curves and delightful mounds came to light.

I'll never know what possessed me to do it, but I guess I just felt strange standing there watching. I think I surprised everyone by kicking off my sneakers and peeling off my socks, then I moved to join their dance. To my surprise that was greeted by a squeal from Paula as she blasted me with a spray of water. Then with one woman on each side of me, I found myself trying to shuffle along in an impromptu stripper/chorus line as Paula sprayed us all from head to foot.

After a moment I was astonished to feel Ms. McCrae's hands on my hips, turning me to face Sydney, who began to undo the buttons of my shirt. I didn't know what to do and glanced at Paula. She just grinned and winked, then sprayed me with an extra dose of water. Since she seemed to think it was okay, I just swayed to the music and let the two women unbutton, then remove my shirt.

When Ms. McCrae tossed my shirt aside, Sydney turned me to face Paula who sprayed me from head to toe once more. As the spray lessened, Sydney shifted between Ms. McCrae and me, then turned to face me. I stared into her face and she nodded her head, then glanced down at my hands as if asking me to be the one to unbutton her blouse. Only two buttons had survived the debacle out in front of the house. It was only seconds before Ms. McCrae was tossing the thin silk blouse aside and I was staring at two mounds of chocolate flesh supported by a thin, wet bra. Sydney obviously didn't think it was wet enough though; she turned to face Paula who cooperated by soaking down her breasts and bra with a giggle.

Then I gasped as Ms. McCrae's hands flicked to Sydney's back and undid the clasp of her bra. Sydney glanced at her, turned slightly and bent to give her a quick kiss on the lips, then spun back toward me.

"Take it off. Please?" She whispered.

My hands were shaking as I glanced at Paula who was nodding and biting her bottom lip. I slowly lifted my hands and very carefully, only handling the thin straps that went over Sydney's shoulders, managed to slip the bra off and down her arms. For several seconds I stared at two large, slightly pendulous mounds of mahogany flesh topped by dark brown, almost black, fully erect nipples that had grown as large as the end of my finger and almost an inch long. Then Ms. McCrae pulled Sydney back and stepped between us.

"My turn." She whispered, facing me.

I actually turned my head completely toward Paula, but she nodded her head firmly.

"Are you sure?" I managed to mutter.

"Do it." Paula's voice was as firm as her nod had been.

It was a lot harder for me to unbutton Ms. McCrae's blouse than it had been to do Sydney's. Firstly, this was Paula's mother, and I was feeling extremely nervous about doing it. Secondly, there were a lot more buttons, but finally it was undone. I stepped back slightly as Sydney slid the blouse off her shoulders and tossed it aside.

When Ms. McCrae turned to face Sydney, I glanced at the strap on her back, hoping to see the catch. I was thinking that I could undo the catch and let Sydney do the honours of taking off her bra; unfortunately I couldn't see it. In fact when I tried to look closer, Sydney's hand slid up Ms. McCrae's back and over top of the strap. I heard Ms. McCrae mumble something, then they broke apart and she spun back to face me.

"Undo me, please." She sighed. "The hooks are in the front."

"But, Ms. McCrae..." I started to protest.

"CJ, undoing my bra is the least you can do for a woman who is letting you have her only daughter." She murmured with a smile. "And really, you have to start calling me Aileen for now. Later on, if you're good, maybe you can call me Gramma."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.