The Gathering: Book 2 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 9: Dutch and Rosa Join the Others

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Dutch and Rosa Join the Others - Dutch and Rosa return along with dozens of other sex loving characters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Robert came in Ann's mouth. She tilted her head back, leaned forward, and swallowed.

Everyone in the room except the cunt lapping Rosa looked on as his load went down her throat.

Ann caught sight of Dutch and winked at him. He took four steps and presented his cock to her waiting lips and she gulped him into her mouth and began sucking voraciously.

Alice groaned and came. Rosa immediately pushed herself away from her partner, stood up, and made her way over to Ann and Dutch. Alice was right behind her, stuffing an exposed breast back under her gauzy gown.

Rosa reached out and took Dutch's hardon from Ann's mouth, laughing as she put an end to Ann's fellating. To Ann's surprise, Rosa maneuvered Alice so that she was sitting on the edge of the couch legs spread, and signaled Ann to eat her.

Ann nodded complacently and spread Alice's labia with her thumbs, then sent her tongue slathering up and down her pussy. Alice moaned loudly.

Rosa gave them five minutes, then tugged a reluctant Alice away and blithely took her spot. Ann laughed, slapped Rosa's ass as she lay down behind her, coaxing Rosa to shift so that her cunt was presented to Ann's suddenly voracious mouth.

No one was sure if Alice came; not even Alice herself. But she felt good, and wanted a cock inside her. So she rolled away from Rosa's mouth and pulled her from Ann's slurping tongue.

"We need to go into the hot tub everyone! Let's go!" She said, and that was that.


Ann was almost coquettish as she found herself leading the way to the hot tub. She realized she was shaking her hips as she had in high school when giddily tempting the boys. Reaching the hot tub, she stepped in and slowly lowered herself into the swirling water, until covered up to the neck. Hazy amber lights set into the side of the tub made her look silver, like a mermaid shimmering in the warm water. Robert settled in next to her, his genitals floating free. The others followed suit, Rosa on Robert's other side, then Dutch and then Alice.

Ann beamed like a kid at Christmas as she fondled Robert's erection.

"Like black meat, do you?" He teased.

"Love it. I've always had a yen for dark meat," she said, then laughed. She was having the time of her life and instinctively knew that these people would not allow her to be harmed.

He kissed her, long and slowly. They didn't come up for air until they heard splashing next to them. Ann opened her eyes and saw Dutch feeding his thick member to Alice's gulping mouth. Rosa had a finger in Alice's cunt and another in her man's ass.

Suddenly, Alice remembered the champagne back in the living room and climbed from the tub and ran off only to return a moment later with two chilled bottles, and several fluted glasses.

Ann snuck a glimpse at Dutch as he stood up. His cock was poking straight up against his stomach and Rosa was rubbing his balls. Alice put the tray down and stood at the edge of the tub waiting for someone to help her back in. Both Dutch and Robert stood up. Alice grabbed both their dicks and lifting her by her rear, they set her on the lip of the tub. Only her legs were in the tub. She had her back to the patio and asked if Rosa and Ann were coming out. Robert hopped back into the tub and sat next to Ann, who promptly stuck the point of her tongue in his ear and played warmly in its whorls.

Dutch jumped in without making much of a splash and pulled Rosa close. They kissed; playing tongue tag for a minute or so, then Dutch ended the kiss and turned to Alice.

Shespread her thighs and murmured, "At our house, guests always get first taste."

He moved between Alice's thighs and buried his head between them.

Rosa wrapped her hand around his meat, exhilarating in its warmth and solidity. She ran her thumb and forefinger down his shaft like she was squeezing toothpaste from a tube, and it grew harder still. He moaned, but no one knew whether it was from his tongue probing Alice or Rosa's dexterity in jerking him off.

Ann was riding Robert in the water, holding on to his shoulders with her fingertips and looking into his eyes. She was coming continuously.

Alice was shouting out directions as to where and how Dutch should use his tongue on her. She was squirming and humping up at his mouth and in real danger of slipping off the edge and into the tub. Finally Alice came with a roar, and fell into the hot tub, landing on Dutch and knocking him under the water.

He popped up sputtering and laughing and then climbed out, went to the champagne, and filled the wine glasses to the brim. He emptied one down his throat, burped and refilled the glass. He made a minor production of handing everyone a glass, interrupting Robert's slow sensual fuck with Ann, then he hopped back into the tub.

Rosa was to his right, Alice to his left; with Robert and Ann completing the circle. They all took a moment to sip from the fluted glasses, which were made of plastic; then Robert began going from Alice to Ann, kissing them passionately.

Rosa took possession of Dutch's erection, stroking him slowly, but firmly, as they too enjoyed a torrid kiss.

Alice reached out and covered Rosa's cock filled hand, trying to coax her into releasing Dutch's cock to her. Eventually Rosa giggled and surrendered her lover's member to her. Alice promptly shrieked joyously, "Now, I have two dicks to play with!"

Rosa sipped her champagne and laughed as she saw Robert reach out to play with Ann's tits, while Ann had a secret tug of war going on with Alice over his enormous cock.

True to form, Dutch returned to kiss Rosa, then toyed with her nipples, squeezing and tugging on them, pretending her was dialing an old fashioned radio. Robert hopped up and refilled everyone's glass and soon they were all giddy from the bubbly delight.

"I need a stiff cock!" Rosa cried out, shrieking with laughter.

"I've got just the thing for you!' Alice chortled.

"Oh, no, not that thing-a-ma-jig!" Rosa laughed.

"Why not?" Alice asked, pouting. "I use it daily and think it's wonderful."

"Cause there are two well equipped men right next to me, that's why."

"They want to double Ann, sweetie. Are you going to be greedy and not let it happen?"

"I'm not greedy," Rosa said, filling her glass once more. "But I want to get laid."

"So do I sweetie," Alice said soothingly. "We could always watch them."

"I don't wanna watch. I wanna fuck." The champagne had evidently taken its toll on Rosa.

Alice ran naked back into the living room, unplugged the Sybian machine and lifted it, cradling it in her arms, then trotted back out to the hot tub area. She put it down and found a nearby outlet and plugged the device in.

"There, c'mon, baby, ride the little horsy."

"Get off it, Alice!" Rosa laughed drunkenly, "I ain't gonna put that up my twat," she looked forlornly at her lover, Dutch, saw he and Robert were preparing a double penetration of Ann and looked into Alice's eyes.

"Is it as good as you say it is?"

"I wouldn't lie to you, sweetie."

Rosa carefully dried herself off with a handy towel, and then using her right hand, spread her cunt lips open and sank down on the already pulsing cock.

"AHHHH!"

"I told you, didn't I sweetie?" Alice purred.

"Yeah!" Rosa said, half sighing half moaning.

Alice leaned in and kissed her dear friend, sending her hot tongue into the Hispanic's mouth.

They groaned passionately and Alice adjusted the Sybian's controls slightly, increasing the speed.

"OH, GOD!" Rosa wailed, after wresting her mouth away from Alice's. Alice smiled and turned around to watch the men as they began to prepare Ann for her double fuck, Robert helping her from the hot tub and Dutch pulling a specialized lounge from a corner of the large patio. The lounge was designed for fucking, pure and simple. It could hold substantial weight and therefore they felt secure in using it for their intended purpose.

Using gestures and soft sweet words, the two men placed the docile blonde on the lounge, had her get on her knees, her back to them, her face on the pillow Dutch laid out for her. Robert cooed to her, softly stroking her back to ease the rising tension she was beginning to feel, knowing that one or both would be taking her anally.

"We know you've never done this before, "Robert whispered in her ear. "We need to know if you're okay with it. I mean, we're going to fuck both your ass and you're pussy at the same time. It will be a sensational experience that I guarantee you, but still, there's some pain involved, at least initially. We need to know if you're all right with it. We won't do it if you don't want to."

Ann's mind was racing at the significance of what was about to happen. The sex machine had proven superior to anything they'd said it would be. She was enthralled with having a white man and a black man fuck her. They both had splendid cocks and really knew how to use them. They were fantastic lovers; she told herself, then shivered as Dutch continued caressing her ass, her loins and her breasts.

She was both frightened and fascinated at the same time.

Robert spread her kneeling legs apart and found her wet cunt, inserting a finger.

"You... you don't make it easy do you," she stammered.

"What do you mean? He asked as he added a second finger.

Ann was fully aroused once more, wanting to feel those promised sensations even more, now that both men were teasing her body.

She suddenly grew curious as to what Alice and Rosa were up to, and glanced over her shoulder to see Rosa grimacing as she enjoyed an orgasm at the hands of the sex machine. Alice was trying to kiss her and squeezing Rosa's generous breasts.

Ann, recalling the immense please the machine had wrought upon her own cunt, silently wished Rosa well, and turned back to the men around her.

"All right, let's do it," she said in a low husky voice that sounded foreign to her. As soon as she uttered the words, Dutch sent a probing finger coated with KY Jelly just inside her ass and thoroughly coated her anal passageway.

Ann grunted at the intrusion. But felt relief a second later when the finger left her momentarily; and bit her lip when it returned, spreading more lubricant. To divert her, Robert tendered his swollen member to her lips, and she took him in, sucking feveredly upon him. Ann was glad to have something as nice as his cock to get her mind off the finger... no, she realized, it was now two fingers spreading her ass open. Still, she reflected after a moment, it didn't hurt all that much.

Slowly, moving with what to Ann seemed excruciating slowness; Dutch began to pry open her rectum. With fingers acting as if they had a mind of their own; delving deeply at first, then moving backward, creeping all the way out to her newly puckered rim.

"Uh... ugh!" Ann grunted and began to push back against his fingers; now moving in a circular motion. She sighed once on acknowledging to herself that the pain had diminished, and then grunted again when he added a third finger.

"She's opening up nicely," Robert offered, and then fed Ann more of his delicious cock. Ann gulped and was forced to swallow the saliva already gathered in her mouth in order to avoid choking on him.

Once Dutch found all three fingers gliding in and out with only token resistance, he entered her cunt with his other hand and was amazed at the amount of lubrication she was generating. Thinking it might help open her anal passageway even more, he began exerting pressure inside her cunt, making contact with the small pea that was her 'G"-spot. The pressure had the desired effect, causing Ann to buck her hips downward, forcing the fingers in her ass even further; and then he titillated that sensitive place once more and found he was now able to insert four fingers into her ass.

Ann was panting, barely in control as she awaited the next stroke. Her inner thighs were coated with her excess juices as her slit had become a swamp.

Unbeknownst to Ann, Rosa just slid off the Sybian, and Alice took her place, with Rosa leaning in and taking Alice's nipple between her teeth. They moaned in tandem.

Ann was savoring what she considered to be the sweet taste of the black man's cock as Dutch, like a mechanic on his back under a car, scooted between her kneeling thighs with both hands on her rump, pulled her waiting pussy down to meet his mouth. He worked inside out on her, licking and sucking her cunt first, then backing away to lavish her inner thighs with soft, wet kisses while his fingers drilled her nether sex.

Robert pried his cock from her mouth and kissed her passionately. Ann moaned and gave herself up to his torrid kisses, which moved from her mouth to her neck, chest, shoulder and finally her breasts.

Alice, not satisfied with the mechanical device for the moment, pulled up a chair several feet away from Ann and the men. She draped her legs over the arms of the chair and began to stroke her clitoris as she watched the trio through lust-misted eyes. Rosa remounted the Sybian love machine and started coming as soon as it began to pulse within her slushy confines.

Ann groaned loudly as almost all of her erogenous zones came under attack simultaneously. She found herself writhing and moaning on the lounge chair next to the hot tub, her blonde hair shaking from side to side as her head rolled. Dutch's tongue caressed her labia and her hips rose up to meet his mouth. She lost touch with reality and drifted off into a nether world of high arousal.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.